Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SLE-IEE Superego Relations (ESTp and ENFp)

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@GuavaDrunk I agree, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me being sensitive lol.
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate the feedback

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I knew an SLE and IEE who had adjacent offices, the SLE was a superb engineer although he barely scraped through university while the IEE was an adequate technologist, who was trying to become a male model. The SLE used to mock the IEE daily for wanting to get out of his high paying job. After about a year, the IEE became fairly quiet about his aspirations so the taunts stopped. The two were cordial to one another when they stuck to business; I think they could have been good friends if they had had some common interests. Both thought of themselves as god's gift to humankind but a big ego is an asset for technical problem-solvers.......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They probably are just joking/messing with you. I don't really see SLEs playing "power games", not like SEEs anyways. They are pretty blatant about it when they want something to happen, though I guess you could say the bullying/roughhousing is a very crude way to assert dominance. The best way to respond is just to ignore it or return it in kind. I've seen IEEs do the latter but if you are more sensitive to conflict then try the former.
    Last edited by Exodus; 04-22-2017 at 08:57 PM.

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush yeah i'm realizing that this person is just very misunderstood. He means well but I just have to keep my distance because our lines intersect and then just want to turn around in opposite directions thanks for your input

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345