Thread: Old delta census

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Old delta census

Everyone in delta, I would like to know your current type.

Please post according to this format:

[insert greeting], my name is [insert true name] and I am an [insert type].

[insert a random interesting fact about you, if it's not interesting enough, you'll get booted for no apparent reason].

eg:

Hi, my name is BlueBlade and I am an ISTp.

I adore samurai's as they kill silently, swiftly, and with as little energy as they possibly can.

Much love to them, you, and us.

p.s. if you double post and waste thread space, I will personally hunt you down and displace your anatomy with my Blade.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm cracka, I'm ESTJ.

I have a penis.
    I can burp my ABC's, twice without taking a breath.
    I made a promise to myself in high school that i'd never date another redhead, Ever.
    I'm good at everything.
    I still have a penis.
    I have parents that have never been divorced.
    I work as a ninja.

I don't eat fish.
    I'm 26 and just ate brocolli and liked it for the first time last week.
    I like creamy peanut butter, not that nutty crap.
    I like hot cocoa more than coffee but will drink both.
    I don't have internet at home.
    After looking again, Yep, penis is still there.
    I hated my mom growing up and now I consider myself a mama's boy.
    I tried to kill my brother with a butter knife when i was 6 and sleep walking, he said I was trying to use the handle side to kill him.
    Diana still thinks i'm a squirrel and when she hears or see's them outside of her place she actually thinks I'm stalking her, but little does she know, I'm in full camo gear so she can't see me.

I like white shoes on my feet.
    I'm wondering if blueblade will come after me because I posted so many things about me, none of which is probably that interesting to anyone.
    I've never done drugs, ever.
    and lastly, I never talk about my penis but i do it here for some reason.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, I'm not sure I can top the "trying to kill your brother with a butter knife" comment....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    lol, I'm not sure I can top the "trying to kill your brother with a butter knife" comment....
    yeah, i went throught about a year phase of sleep walking that my mom would tell me about the next day after i'd done it. The attempted murder of my big brother was, of course, the easiest thing to remember, but I was told I also would go to the front door and not be able to get it unlocked... then my mom would ask what I was doing and I would tell her I had to go see Justin (my best friend back then), then my mom would say justin's in bed, so then I'd say OK and go right back to bed.
    One time I even woke up under their bed cuddling with a shoe... wierd.
    I'd always say she was full of crap and tell her she was making stuff up until my father would tell me that he saw that stuff happen too.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cracka. You are such a penis.

*removes your anatomy calmly*

You know what guys?

I forgot this was delta.

Roll call's over let's party!
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Time to gather everyone together.

Salutations, my name is Topaz and I am an Iee.

When I was a kid I imagined that for every traffic signal, there were cameras and below ground, a command center where people controlled when the light should turn colors. I thought these people would climb down a manhole to go to work.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Time to gather everyone together.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    When I was a kid I imagined that for every traffic signal, there were cameras and below ground, a command center where people controlled when the light should turn colors. I thought these people would climb down a manhole to go to work.
    That's Awesome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Im IcEPiCk. I am SLI with a more than likely strong Si preference. I found practicality in socionics, though its not the be all and end all of my existence it helps explains a lot of people's actions.

I love indian (vindaloo chicken) and chinese food (ANYTHING).
    I love to lift weights, and love having enough sleep.
    I love to be in shape, however right now I am not.
    I love hockey, and rollerblading.
    I say random shit for shock factor, and do random thing sometimes for the same purpose. I dont like to be predictable.
    I hate world of warcraft, my friend is addicted to it.
    I am learning french right now, its kinda cool.
    I used to wear grey and dark clothing, but I mix it up quite a bit now a days.
    The latest TV series I have been watching is heroes, I like it quite a bit. The latest movie I've watched was probably 300, it was not bad.
    I think is unfortunately underrepresented in socionics because you have to find the practicality in it, and that can take effort to find at times.
    I am not religious, but I have a george foreman grill.

Fin.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I'm mikemex. I'm probably an IEE, although EII is possible too.

Some interesting facts about me:

I can also control some internal part of the ear I'm not sure what it is. When I move it releases the internal pressure of the ear. At will of course.
    I can remember my first dream. It was a yellow lion that moved. That's it.
    I learned to read in less than one week. That pretty much fucked up my first year in the school.
    My left testicle is smaller than the right one. Both do their job fine last time I checked.
    I'm working in a laptop. It's been 4-5 years since I switched from desktops to laptops.
    I stole a toy when I was a kid.
    I have three kittens.
    I have more than 100 close, sanguine relatives.
    My best friend of childhood was probably an ISTp.
    The first girl I ever loved was probably an ESTj.
    The girl on my avatar is my girlfriend. She's INTp.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stole a toy when I was a kid
    Aww... naughty mikemex.

Keep it going guys, the flow's good.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    I'm 26 and just ate brocolli and liked it for the first time last week.
    I just started liking brocolli too

I'm Bionicgoat and they threw me out of Delta

(just kidding about ^^^that^^^ part )

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bionic goat you *cute* little duck. *hugs* *rubs head* *fwee*

Oh sorry where was I?

Yeah screw off bionic you don't belong here
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Creepy-bg

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    ? No need for that sad face. You're welcome anytime.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no! Little ducky wucky looks sad, here let me hug you <333
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Creepy-bg

ducky wucky?

that's all the reason I need to change my avatar...

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh gawd. Big fat baby.

Slush.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Creepy-bg

don't make me use my Spellkaster on you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone! My board name on here is TangoxOfxSin but I don't mind people using my real name, Matt I'm an ENFP and I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who knew right away.

I make way too many typos. As I type this up, I'm carefully watching to make sure I don't so I don't make a fool of myself while saying this, but normally, I think think my works faster than I type them. So if you see my posts with a gazillion edits, I have found some horrible and embarrassing typos!

I grew up with an INTP father, ESFP mother, ESTP younger sister, and have always been close with my ESFJ grandmother. My tightest group of friends were all smiliar types, one boy and girl ENTP and a female ENTJ. I find myself usually surrounded by N types and think I need to cozy up with some S's to see what I'm missing :wink:

Though I'm new here, I've been "studying" this whole theory, first the MBTI and now looking more into Socionics, for quite a while and I'd like to talk to people who actually have a clue instead of confusing everyone around me I try to talk to about it!

Nice meeting you all!
    ENFp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Tango. Dont worry about the typos. We all make them. Just so long as your post are understandable, then Im OK with them.
    So youre a 2w1 in eneagram. Thats interesting. Most IEE (a socionics way of saying ENFP) are 7s I think (maybe 9s too). OK Im going to have to start a thread on that. (I digress )
    I was going to ask what its like to be a 2w1 but save it for the post.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the welcome! I noticed that a lot of the ENFps are 7's here, but sure, I'll save that for your new thread then
    ENFp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, my name is Going B. Zerk and I’m ISTp.

My random fact is that I have no random fact that’s interesting enough so I might get my ass booted for no apparent reason. Also my thought process is nearly absent at this moment so I might make a complete idiot of myself today at this forum. But that’s ok. I like acting like a total fool now and then. Makes my day more interesting.

I just thought of smthing I’m rather proud of doing. When I was 13 I punched a kid in the middle of art class and didn’t get detention cuz the teacher didn’t know what I did cuz he was at the other side of the room talking to other students... I did this out of annoyance.

I also threw an algebra text book across the classroom at a girl classmate when I was 14 and almost broke her glasses. Of course she threw it back at me... I did this out of stupidity. Thankfully later that year we all joked about it, so no harm done.
    I would also like to mention, at least in the first punchin’ I told the little punk to fuck off, not in those words per say, but I tried the diplomatic non-violent approach to shake ‘im off. But he didn’t listen so I punched as a last resort.

I try to control my piss-fits. Usually I take off somewhere cuz I know I might do smthing I’ll later regret (eg. punchin’ someone, breaking smthing). I think ppl see me basically as harmless since I’m usually very quiet and “calm and passive” heh, but I sure as hell scare them when I do loose it.

Anyway,

I’ll shut up now.
    9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont sweat it Zerk. Feel free to write as much as you like. Its interesting enough. i used to get into fights when I was in grade school. I just couldnt stand bullies and sometimes I would stand up for weaker kids, which is kinda wierd cause I was a very small kid myself. I eventually learned to control my temper though. Ocasionally someone will ask me if I ever get mad. I think I just get irratated more so than mad.

Topaz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ocasionally someone will ask me if I ever get mad. I think I just get irratated more so than mad.

That's interesting you say that, a thing everyone knows about me is how I say I never really get mad. And I don't think I do, I feel like I know what I would be like if I was angry, but for the most part I'm really frustrated/irritated and don't go far enough to get angry. I think something I known for saying is "I'm not mad, I'm just really frustrated with the situation."
    ENFp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yea. I was very small for my age too, erm... I still am...
    And what you said about sticking up for the lil’ guys reminded me, I almost got in a serious fight outside the school premises when I was 13, I was defending my best friend at the time, but my friend convinced me to let it go.

I haven’t displayed any form of violence since the book throwing incident. At least nothing physical; which really frustrated me cuz I ended with several years of bottled up energy. I’ve been working out to let it lose that way, which is good.
    9w1

Creepy-bg

take up karate... it's good for that. You get to spar and stuff so it let's you release those aggressive urges on people without drama and conflict.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool.
    9w1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made a promise to myself in high school that i'd never date another redhead, Ever.
    now there is a promise worth keeping!
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    now there is a promise worth keeping!
    yeah, and it sux that they've always been what I'm attracted to most...lol
    my first 3 g/f's were all redheads and at the time I thought they were all evil...lol