Thread: Type this girl

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this girl...

First, her myspace blurb:

"It's all about friends, and family. Loveee my true friends and honesty. I'm there for you if your there for me. I'm blunt with my feelings, I'm stubborn as hell and too gullable sometimes but also very lovable more often than not..(dont u think so?);-)Oh Yeah, I Luv 2 laugh more than anything*key 2 my heart*."

Before I had talked to her, I thought she was pretty cold. She has recently started talking to our little group, and now I'm thinking she's a bit insecure, and likes to hide it with a tough exterior. She likes to argue, or state her opinions, is one of the only ones who'll stand up against our teacher who pretty much critisizes and puts everyone to shame (maybe INTp).

Has no problem coming to school looking bummy, but expresses jealousy towards her much more confident sister (don't know her type). She doesn't hide her jealousy towards anyone actually.

She has a doesn't give a fuck about anything attitude, pretty laidback. Likes to talk about her life a lot, but doesn't get too personal.

Loves ISFp's. Her best friend is one. When our group was arguing, she took the side of the ISFp. Found it cool, when the ISFp acted assertive. Doesn't seem to agree with me or my other INFp friend. She argues with him more, as he's the more outgoing INFp type. Doesn't like me and my ENFj friends outbursts and drama. She's currently in a conflict with an ENFj guy, claims he's manipulative.

ESTj, ISFp, her, and some other girl. She's closest to the first two, but doesn't seem to care for the ESTj as much, from what she says.
    INFp

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp? lmao.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp was my first impression, even before I noticed the ISFp thing, but she doesn't remind me at all of the ENTp guys I know. Ever since talking to her, she seems more down to earth, and she said she had no sense of creativity at all. And she seems pretty feelerish from her myspace and the way she acts with friends. Could be cause she's female... I dunno.
    INFp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    ENTp was my first impression, even before I noticed the ISFp thing, but she doesn't remind me at all of the ENTp guys I know. Ever since talking to her, she seems more down to earth, and she said she had no sense of creativity at all. And she seems pretty feelerish from her myspace and the way she acts with friends. Could be cause she's female... I dunno.
    How about the more down to earth version of ENTp -> ESTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    How about the more down to earth version of ENTp -> ESTp
    That was my very first, gut feeling.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dual? Humm... I dunno. She dislikes this ESTp guy, and most other betas. She's a bit... boring and typical in my opinion.
    INFp

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah...i know the girl...She's pretty controlling at times...I doubt she's estp...could be entp?...any other suggestions?
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj is possible.

First, her myspace blurb:
    "It's all about friends, and family. Loveee my true friends and honesty. I'm there for you if your there for me. I'm blunt with my feelings, I'm stubborn as hell and too gullable sometimes but also very lovable more often than not..(dont u think so?);-)Oh Yeah, I Luv 2 laugh more than anything*key 2 my heart*."
    Reminds me of what Expat posted about LSE and LIE on what they expect from others
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    What types really expect from others, that makes them really frustrated, and bitch and moan:
    LIE, LSE: "why aren't you being straightforward as to how you feel about me?"
    Before I had talked to her, I thought she was pretty cold. She has recently started talking to our little group, and now I'm thinking she's a bit insecure, and likes to hide it with a tough exterior. She likes to argue, or state her opinions, is one of the only ones who'll stand up against our teacher who pretty much critisizes and puts everyone to shame (maybe INTp).
    appears "pretty cold": could be a strong Si.
    2nd bolded portion: Te?

She has a doesn't give a fuck about anything attitude, pretty laidback. Likes to talk about her life a lot, but doesn't get too personal. ).
    Again .
    ESTps are the least likely people you would expect them to have a laidback attitude due to their Se. And ESTps don't like to share about their life alot.

Loves ISFp's. Her best friend is one. When our group was arguing, she took the side of the ISFp. Found it cool, when the ISFp acted assertive. Doesn't seem to agree with me or my other INFp friend. She argues with him more, as he's the more outgoing INFp type. Doesn't like me and my ENFj friends outbursts and drama. She's currently in a conflict with an ENFj guy, claims he's manipulative.
    Fe PoLR hit?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dual? Humm... I dunno. She dislikes this ESTp guy, and most other betas. She's a bit... boring and typical in my opinion.
    She must be sane
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj is possible if and only if she is putting on a girly mask, which is understandable since it's myspace.
    However, ESFj seems to be a better overall match to me.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    She must be sane
    Hehe.

She's definately not ISTp. The argument for ESTj was good, but then again she doesn't really care for her close ESTj friend. I think Ima go with ESFj for now... I'll bring my INTj sister to caf one day and test it out. Yeyy.
    INFp