Thread: Your Biggest Weakness

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your Biggest Weakness

What do you see as your biggest weakness? You don't have to say anything deep or private, just something that you see as a problem that you could do without, but can't seem to shake off naturally.

I think my biggest weakness is my failure to uphold obligations. It seems that whenever I make an obligation to someone, it either takes forever for me to complete it, or it escapes me completely. Just recently, I was to email the subject-pool office my telephone number so that I could participate in psychological experiments. Being in an experiment is something I've always wanted to do, so I really needed to get that phone number to the office. Well, it just so happened that I didn't have my phone number, so I would have to get it from my mother. I had weeks to do this, and I saw my mother at least twice during this time. However, I never got the phone number, and now I can't participate in experiments. It's like I always meant to get the number, but the thought always escaped me. Now I'm a bit crushed.

And also, I've done this on this forum. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

I'm hesitant and "closed up" I don't like to share my opinions which makes me look ignorant at times. I don’t share my opinions because I don’t like to be judged by them. I feel as if other are always judging me because, I myself am always judging people by their theories and notions.

Forgive me shoot me. I’m sorry. I admit it. Damned INTps.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm lazy, which translates into lack of ambition concerning my education.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

elbow tchaikovsky freezer burn

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have these far-off, corny, spacey goals of being a famous musician and changing the world through my music.
    Same here

offtopic

What music exactly?

/offtopic
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta Quadra doesn't like deepness? Are you accusing us of being shallow?
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you really want to talk about something private, go ahead, it's just that I thought that people would start divulging their secret problems, then come back wishing they never did. If you all want to do that, Pedro, you're first.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lazy, lack confidence in myself, as let people push me around alot. Never win at debates when it actually counts. Forgetful alot.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All introverts here. No extraverts willing to share a weakness?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a couple:

Inattention to mundane and pesky details which nevertheless are important and potentially deal-making or deal-breaking.

Insufficient attention to relationships which results in, at times, inadequate assessment of relationships, planning of actions to take in relationships, and taking of correct action.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I let people monopolize my time and take advantage of me too often. I'll do almost anything for anybody...as long as it's ethical, not against the law, and I have the resources/ability. I have a hard time letting people down. Then I start to feel taken advantage of and get resentful so I'll avoid people and start to say "no". They don't understand my change in attitude and think I'm upset or angry with them. I hate it when people feel like that so I start letting them take advantage of me again. It's a terrible cycle and sometimes it makes me miserable.
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    All introverts here. No extraverts willing to share a weakness?
    I spread myself too thin and dont like to say no. Then I get mad at myself when run out of energy, which is considerable to start with. Sometimes I have bright plans that dont get carried out because Im never in the mood to do the nitty gritty research and number crunching to make it happen. I need to include someone else to make it interesting, and if I cant find the support then I just dont do it

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote:
    I have these far-off, corny, spacey goals of being a famous musician and changing the world through my music.

Same here

offtopic

What music exactly?

lol, me 2..... definately an infp thing. (Rock)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default .

Lazyness, always doing things the last minute, cursing, not checking/memorizing the facts when I deal with reading material, not in a relationship (scared of commiting myself).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truthfully, the biggest weakness of everybody is fear.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fear. Agreed.

Fear of what? That's what makes each person different.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I had many friends ... lots and lots of friends.

But, I do not ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the past I would have said, "My inability to stay interested in anything." Such is no longer the case. I found the square hole! (before I was always trying to fit a square peg in a round hole)

Now my biggest weakness is my lack of time managment skills. A close second is my inability to consitently keep up with housework. >= l I need a wife.

jk I didn't just say that.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My biggest weakness is my lack of motivation to market myself in a way that works i.e. too much honesty and not enough bending of the truth.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might be an INFp thing. Two types of music I wouldn't mind pursuing: opera and rock or some interesting combination of the two. Yes, I'm very weird. What about you?
    Yeah I think it is.

Mine are: progressive trance, psychedelic trance, ambient, downtempo but I end up with strange combinations of many other styles mixing with twisted nature sounds. I'm in the search of some new sounding also that's what many INFps trying to do...

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't have my phone number
    Can't you just pick up the phone and dial 811, and it'll tell you what your phone number is?
    INTJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beta nf art is seriously one of the most inspiring things in the world. art movements in general are far more important than almost every new study i have read because they capture changes in philosophical concepts in an entirely different and often more relateable medium. i think isfp artists are probably the best though (in terms of painting at least)
    Absolutely agree! I think I'm able to catch the new way of thinking and philosophical concepts trough the music movements. Anyone noticed something similar?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate calling people on the phone.
    I sometimes neglect close relationships if I think the other person is dependant on me for their happiness. SOmetimes I find relationships an obligation rather than anything else.
    Im a freebird.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still don't think my INTj husband knows our phone number or address. He doesn't care much about stuff like that...
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

Over analyze things- get into analysis paralysis at times and have trouble coming to a definite decision.

Overly perfectionistic

Worry too much about things that I can't do much about anyway

Tendency to dwell on things that have already happened rather than just moving on.

Lack of confidence at times. Tendency to underestimate myself.

Unaware at times of what's going on around me. Subtle social cues and rules are lost on me. Tell me what you're feeling, don't make me guess.

Laura, I-T- something

Creepy-

I'm a male, but I wear a bra and women's undepants to work.
    I also put lipstick on my ankles, and refer to my penis as Dr. Seuss.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm... I'll say "subjectively selective consciousness".
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)