LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fe ESE or Fi INFj ?

What type would a very - ESE be like?

I can't tell if this person is a calm ESE, or really an IJ
    Rational - so I feel comfortable with being friends with the person.
    Ethical, clearly.

Probably NF.... But I don't know if she is very ENFj, or if she is really an INFj.

What are some clear differences between INFj and ESFj? This one person I still can't get. I might post a photo of her later.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is a self - professed "hippie", but not in a way that makes me recoil for lack of discipline. She does not drink or smoke. She is much more sociable and has more acquaintances than I, which makes me wonder about being EII. But she seems reasonably level.... that's why I was wondering if she is Fe ESE. Here voice is always pleasant.

She has been very active in terms of the environment, and I respect her for it. Very concerned about things, especially the environment.

Appears to be 100x better with children than I am.

So she seems to be a strong F type. But I am having a hard time determining if she is Fe or Fi. Seems clearly alpha or delta.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She doesn't seem Ne leading, looking for an ISTp.
    But I really can't tell. I might be influenced by past assumptions, but I do not seem to be able to discriminate with her.

She is conservative in her relationships, and has not has many - seeing McNew say how many interests he's had... doesn't strike me as her.

When I showed her picture before, people said ISFp.

It seems the most likely types are

Alpha SFs
    Delta ENFp

Reconsidering it, she doesn't really strike me as my identical. She'd have to be a very social EII

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't really tell if she's my dual though. So maybe that points to not being ESE.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conservative dresser. Does not come across as loose or "hippi-ish", at least from what I've known of her --- not in that stereotypically negatively portrayed manner of being completely without bounds and smoking weed all the time. She seems to take care of her appearance fairly well.

What would a very ISFp be like?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-ESE are much more restrained than Si-ESE.

To make a comparison, have you ever seen the difference in a Si-ESE between when she's in a company of close friends and in a company of completely new people? The second situation transforms her in a Fe-ESE, and imho this is the best way to tell the difference.

Fe-ESE could be thought about as ESIs at first glance. However ESIs are generally more open to sexual jokes, wheras Fe-ESEs will just get embarassed. I understand how this distinction seems to be arbitrary, but given the rate of sexual jokes in my speech, believe me that it can be a problem in communication.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Fe-ESE could be thought about as ESIs at first glance.
    Thank you. I was thinking for a while my ESFj (probably extreme Fe subtype) sister might be ISFj, and that explains why. She is very shy around new people, too.

Though shouldn't an ESFj-Fe be extremely Construct-creating, and thus less shy??

(Sorry for sidetracking the thread, UDP. It seems we have similar typing difficulties - I was starting to think F/T is the only dichotomy I can spot accurately, especially when it comes to ESFjs.)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I figure out more I'll let you know. Fe or Fi seems to be tricky in this situation