female student on the left: ESFj
    female student on the right: INFj

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eunice, you and i seem to VI people the same.

I hadn't decided immediately on the bottom two, but eunice could be right on the girl on the right mostly.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to say the male student looked LII
    The girl on the left may be Ip
    Not really into VI though
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Desciptions:

1)Sounds dumb at first impact but knows them all. Dresses like shit, seems like a person taken from the street to teach something, but in actuality he conducts most of what's going on at the higher administration levels of the university. His presence is able to make all the students shut up, even if he's thin and of medium build. He doesn't understand how he comes across as very intimidating when trying to involve students in the lessons. Still, everybody loves him because he is easygoing and he has a great sense of humor. I suspect he is also incredibly smart but he hides it very well. Ex drunken and coke addict, compulsive chain-smoker.

2)The politics masters. Can't even cook a dinner for himself, but is always trying to make connections with new people in order to gain money, power, or whatever. Fake persona. Good reasoning abilities, but lacking in practicality. Tries to be fearsome, but he doesn't have it toghether enough.

3)(eyeglasses girl) punctual, strict, critical, duty-bound, no sense of humor.

4)(blonde girl) easygoing, dancer, taken for granted by 2), high activity level, concerned about comfort
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before reading FDG's descriptions, I thought from VI alone:

1) Prof: ENTp or ENTj
    2) Guy student: INTj sounds good, perhaps INFj too
    3) girls: I think INTj or INFj for the one with glasses, the blond one could be ESFp

Now the descriptions:

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Desciptions:

1)Sounds dumb at first impact but knows them all. Dresses like shit, seems like a person taken from the street to teach something, but in actuality he conducts most of what's going on at the higher administration levels of the university. His presence is able to make all the students shut up, even if he's thin and of medium build. He doesn't understand how he comes across as very intimidating when trying to involve students in the lessons. Still, everybody loves him because he is easygoing and he has a great sense of humor. I suspect he is also incredibly smart but he hides it very well. Ex drunken and coke addict, compulsive chain-smoker.
    Probably ENTj, something must have gone wrong in his life at one point to get into coke etc. But coke makes more sense for ENTj than pot.

2)The politics masters. Can't even cook a dinner for himself, but is always trying to make connections with new people in order to gain money, power, or whatever. Fake persona. Good reasoning abilities, but lacking in practicality. Tries to be fearsome, but he doesn't have it toghether enough.
    INFp? Sounds like he values but not really (to your eyes). Or an INTp trying to follow the "ESFp" path to success? You're not convinced by Fe either.

3)(eyeglasses girl) punctual, strict, critical, duty-bound, no sense of humor.
    INFj or ISFj then? Actually she reminds me (also from her looks) of a girl I knew at college.

4)(blonde girl) easygoing, dancer, taken for granted by 2), high activity level, concerned about comfort
    Aha, ESFp sounds good then.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#2 : INFj
    #4 <3
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    I think #2 could be ENFj.
    Ah, yeah. He looks similar to my ENFj friend (the eyes, nose, and expression).
    It's the same helpless look that makes me think "Oh, he looks so tormented, I wish I could help him out... Looks like he hasn't eaten in ages, too... If only I could send food to him..." I fell for it years ago, and have been attached to my ENFj friend ever since.

Near perfect match. THE PICTURE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN SO THAT UNSUSPECTING VICTIMS WON"T DEVELOP THE URGE TO PULL HIM TOGETHER AND BE SUCKED INTO QUICKSAND......
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    I think #2 could be ENFj.
    Ah, yeah. He looks similar to my ENFj friend (the eyes, nose, and expression).
    It's the same helpless look that makes me think "Oh, he looks so tormented, I wish I could help him out... Looks like he hasn't eaten in ages, too... If only I could send food to him..." I fell for it years ago, and have been attached to my ENFj friend ever since.

Near perfect match. THE PICTURE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN SO THAT UNSUSPECTING VICTIMS WON"T DEVELOP THE URGE TO PULL HIM TOGETHER AND BE SUCKED INTO QUICKSAND......
    But really? Both me and the ISTj girl figured his character after 2-3 interactions. It's nice how he tries to make fun of me and, thanks to socionics, I have learnt to react in the most appropriate way: not even move my lips or eyes or anything. He doesn't even seem "tormented" or anything. In actuality, I'm much more contradictory and eerie in behaviour than him (something he readily comments on)

Anyway, as far as the others go...

1)is my identical. There's no question about this. His movements are eerie for me to watch. Now, I've had other ENTj profs, and I've met Expat. They move differently. He moves alike to a guy I have typed as ESTp, but he could be ENTj.

Generally he talks much less and speaks in an harsher manner than the ENTjs profs.

2)ENFj yeah

3)ISFj-ESFp seems plausible.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But really? Both me and the ISTj girl figured his character after 2-3 interactions. It's nice how he tries to make fun of me and, thanks to socionics, I have learnt to react in the most appropriate way: not even move my lips or eyes or anything. He doesn't even seem "tormented" or anything. In actuality, I'm much more contradictory and eerie in behaviour than him (something he readily comments on)

Anyway, as far as the others go...

Generally he talks much less and speaks in an harsher manner than the ENTjs profs.

2)ENFj yeah

3)ISFj-ESFp seems plausible.
    It's easier when you can observe the person in an open group setting instead of being restricted to one-on-one interactions (more control over the "image" they present when in a private setting... which entails being "mirroring" at every interval... )

1)is my identical. There's no question about this. His movements are eerie for me to watch. Now, I've had other ENTj profs, and I've met Expat. They move differently. He moves alike to a guy I have typed as ESTp, but he could be ENTj.
    Compare his expression to this:

(http://socionics.us/socioniko/en/1.1.types/pt.html)
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)