Thread: INFjs and introverted logic Ti as a role function

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INFjs and introverted logic Ti as a role function

is the INFjs role function and is supposed to be a weak function. However on my reading about the INFjs role function, works well in their favour.

Can anyone explain how is a weakness for INFjs, because to me it seems like a strength.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default .

It's like this:
    1. allows them to know exactly how someone feels towards them, how someone relates to others and how they relate towards someone. They FEEL it, they don't make classifications, connections, logical TRUE/FALSE decisions, objective analysis.
    2. allows them to IMAGINE different situations in which perceptions taken by should fit or should not fit. They use N+ like a map which will tell them if a certain relationship is possible in certain IMAGINED situation or not.

3. allows them to detect structural patterns in processes and objects in a world. With these structural patterns can be divided into classes and subclasses and shown by diagrams, symbols and maps. This is weak, by my humble opinion, for them because they can't divide primary from secondary, important from not important when dealing with structure of some object.

4. allows them to do CONCRETE things in the world with their physique, like fast car driving, butchering a pig, shooting a gun, playing basketball...

A concrete example (but imagined): I am a killer. An INFJ person (psychologist) knows that I've killed my girlfriend because of jealousy. Because of , this person will hate me because of my deed and this is it's conviction. With hate he/she will look at me. will help in this conviction because it will allow a imagined simulation of how I did the killing. would objectively judge this deed by some law and would allow this INFJ person to sentence me to 35 years in prison, but is pretty weak, so this INFJ person doesn't know which law to use, how harsh to be in choosing a proper sentence. Even if he/she would know by which law to judge me, how will he/she force me to go to prison if he/she is just a psychologist I visited. If her/his would be dominant, well, he/she would grab me and drag me to a police station, but this way - is the weakest - this INFJ person can only IGNORE me.

I hope this explains that is about LAWS - using laws (interpretation of laws, using laws to tell others how to behave), noticing new laws, revising old laws, ending a usage of some law in society.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default .

Do notice that if I would take more time to answer Hugo's post, my answer would be clearer and better formed. By that I mean that I'd care more if some sentence is logically correct or incorrect. And I would certainly care more if that given example was REAL, not imagined.

The best way to explain in some INFJ person would be to describe a concrete example (experience) within socionics theory. This example would have to have very much extended analysis, not some ad-hoc generalizations - as my imagined example in previous post has.