Thread: "corresponding blocks of psyche"

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default "corresponding blocks of psyche"

There are 4 further groupings of blocks besides the ego, superego, superid, and id groupings. These are the corresponding blocks of psyche; you will find supplimenting functions in these blocks.

1. active will - the first and fifth functions
    2. authority - the second and sixth functions
    3. neurosis - the third and seventh functions
    4. phobia - the fourth and eighth functions
    These would be the axes Se/Ni, Te/Fi, Fe/Ti, Ne/Si. Does anyone know where the parts I bolded originally came from or where I can find more information on it?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks
    SEE

Creepy-bg

de nada

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn that's a lot to read...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Fear and will to the authority.

The one who asserts that he does not have fear, it is freak - man with the disrupted and pathologically disfigured psyche. In this work I will discuss exclusively about the normal people.

Fear - subjective mental reaction (emotion), which appears in the cases of the real or imaginary threat to existence of organism, to its values, to ideals and to principles; and directed toward the source of danger. Specifically, fear - first human reaction, which corresponds for the instinct of self-preservation.

I introduce into sotsioniku two known concepts - phobia and neurosis, uniting under their concept fear, so that would become obvious the algorithm of information metabolism.

Speaking about the fear in the section of sotsioniki, I will isolate the function of Tim, where it is born and is concentrated, I will determine nature of the appearance of fear, will show that the fear is directly interconnected with the will to the authority - it generates it.

The one who asserts that he does not have will to the authority - at best it deceives by cunning. Will to the authority as fear, is natural component of the psyche of any living being, since the basic reflex of vital activity - nourishment - is provided for the physical destruction of the lowest, what is the highest form of the manifestation of authority - maintenance of its own life due to the life of others.

Authority - right and the possibility to manage at its discretion, to subordinate to its will of someone or anything in spite of the will of the latter.

Will to the authority we appear to peace second-by-second, authority it is realized constantly, if we are living.

Speaking against the wills to the authority, I will show, what functions of Tim contain it, I will show, as is born active will, and as authority realizes, I will explain, why will to the authority gives birth to our most steadfast phobias and generates steady neuroses.

Everything is located in the indissoluble connection - fear generates will to the authority, will to the authority generates fear - closed cycle.

Phobia and authority.

Phobia - feeling of fear, which appears in man under the influence on it of the specific factor, which, in his opinion, presents for it threat - can it be sultry, or stop the vital activity of organism partially or as a whole.

I call the fourth and eighth functions the block of phobia in Tim. In these functions our most secret fears are hidden. This is "taciturn" block with the steady fears, which practically never wire for sound, but they are always checked by consciousness - is checked all incoming information to the object of the presence of the circumstances, capable of realizing situation on the given aspects. I assume that phobias from that and taciturn in order not to attract attention by conversations about them in order once more not to naklikivat' misfortune.

Phobia is the finest filter of the shielding mechanism of Tim. Any information is filtered in it to the object of the likely danger, any discomfort, which can arise into the following instant.

The energy content of phobia on the embodiment of its aspects in the impulse productive action is negligible, but at the same time its energy content in the recognition of the information, capable of inflicting loss on these aspects, the highest. The smallest details it is not slipped through this filter, raising them as the chief concern of further protective actions. Filter section of phobia is very small - such, that if we compare with the oveshchestvlennymi filters, then stays any smallest grit - hint by the appearance of the circumstances of phobia, to say nothing of rougher fractions. The greater such admixtures in the information flow, the more rapidly this filter is clogged, disrupting to the robot of the entire system of the continuous flow of obtaining information. But our psyche needs constant obtaining of information both from within and from without. Only continuity of obtaining and information processing ensures the process of vital activity and viability of any living organism.

We cannot effectively produce either actions, or words on the aspects of phobias - the compulsion of any of us to act in the authority of the aspects of phobia it is our psyche and, as a result, to the motor of organism, which unavoidably entails the threat of our destruction. Create appropriate information traffic of fear independent of the authority of the object, to which this flow issues itself, and you it are its will! Here to you fatal weapon!

Speaking about the phobias, I have in the form tipnye steady information fears - when only that, or other information is the object of fear. There are extra-typephobias - real threat of life. Small example, which elucidates this circumstance. Gale warning for the small part of the population is only present tipnoy phobia. But real storm, squall, the storm, not bridled entire destructive element will be extra-typefear for all. Any circumstance of our human life for the specific Tim can be fear.

But the instinct of self-preservation provided the function of active rescuing and opposition to phobias - the block of authority immediately is set in operation on protection and elimination of the source of phobia.

Block of authority - second and sixth functions. This of the function of impulse action. Block is also "taciturn" - only action also of any words. Thus, speaking about the authority, I imply the functions of the psyches of man, which produce the direct and impulse actions, directed toward protection and elimination of the source of phobia.

Authority very energy-consuming function - it will act, to dokole will exist phobia. It is important to note that aspects, on which exist the phobias, four, but to create global situation with the realization of all these aspects is extremely complicated. When under the impact one aspect, psyche manages this with the ease - swift offensive tactics. When pair, is already more complex - we pass to the offensive- defensive tactics. When three, then we fall into the time-trouble, and we use defense as respite, duration, pulling of reserves for further offensive. When all four, then is deaf defense with the thoughts about the capitulation. But there are the moments, when the function of authority ceases to manage the task. Then we fall into the major depression, if we do not say the worse. So already man is arranged, that in any Tim there is the breach, through which it is possible to break will.

Authority - this is the weapon of Tim. By them we preodolevayem our deep fears, forcibly transferring situation into the region of the aspects of the block of the authority, in which we are strong and feel ourselves very confidently and it is protected. Weapon always adapts only in the case of emergency. Therefore, if you see that man neither from that nor from this swiftly bared his sword of the block of authority in the attack, then know that you by your action or in a word affected its phobia, or situation unrolled facing its phobia. It will battle, as far as will not remove the source of phobia, when the corresponding aspects of the block of authority are developed so, that they can effectively react on the phobia.

But there can be another situation, when man falls into the atmosphere of the creative realization of the aspects of his authority, i.e., into the situation without the presence in it it is indicative TIMnykh phobias, but the excessive activity of the block of authority. The weapon, raised without the need for the protection of its own life, strikes raised this weapon. Surprising thing in this case occurs - the escalation of the actions of the block of authority will activate in the consciousness the offensive of possible TIMnykh phobias. In other words, authority generates the fear of phobias. And this ob"yasnimo - phobias and authority are connected with the conditional and unconditional reflexes of psyche and vital activity. The absoluteness of reflexes is expressed in the natural interrelation of fear and authority - fear is primary, it produces the actions of authority, directed toward the survival. However, the conditionality of reflex is evinced by concrete situation actions - the stereotypes of behavior, acquired in the course of the life. If we constantly snatch out and it is utilized weapon with the appearance of danger, then in the case, if we take out it even for the inspection, then we will always associate him in the consciousness with those situations, when it adapted, with the entire range of feelings and emotions, including the fear, which all anticipated.

Neurosis and active will.

Neurosis - functional disorder of nervous system, which appears as a result of the action of the psikhotravmiruyushchikh factors, emotional and mental overvoltage. Neurosis - in the psychoanalysis - psychogenic passion or the symptom of the disorder of personality, which is been the symbolic manifestation of the conflict, korenyashchegosya in the children's psyche of subject, and, who is a compromise between the desire and the protection from it.

You do learn third and the seventh of function? In my opinion this determination very accurately describes them, luminescing essence itself.

In contrast to the phobia the neurosis already possesses power engineering of action. But energy of this block is very weak so as to act in the complete range - word + the matter: it verbal and partly cognitive, and in the creative realization is very weak. 4 would be named neurosis the supporting frameworks of Tim: it constantly issues that cut, and now and then also the disfigured to the unrecognizability or vykholoshchennuyu to the aversion picture of the corresponding aspect - without the prospect, the key and the variability of aspect in the numerous external and intercommunication it is necessary to note that any possessor of its neurosis even does not surmise about the presence of supporting frameworks, and it assumes that with the dull obstinacy if it sees something, then this comprehensive picture of peace on this block.

A constant tendency in obtaining of information with the block of neurosis - information vacuum cleaner - with its small realization energy content makes this block most vulnerable in our psyche. Neurosis is not adequate in the realization as, for example, phobia - taciturn, pitiful, always hiding itself from the outside eyes for this reason, immediately calling to the gain uncompromising authority. However, neurosis - mazokhist. It is weak, but it is obstinate - without realizing, that the excessive information, in-depth researches, criticism, real actions and responsibility on its aspects lead to the unavoidable rejection of this information with the real mental disorders, and to the transfer of activity into the region of active will, which even more greatly aggravates conflict, it nevertheless climbs to rozhon.

Steadfast neurotic state appears as a result of the redundant information and the responsibility for the realization of the aspects of block often independently entrusted to itself. Neurosis does not check a quantity of obtained information because the information channel is opened constantly, and practically it cannot be otsledit' the boundary between the pleasant flow and that irritating (suppressing). In the practice we most frequently encounter precisely the neurotic reactions of the third and seventh functions - man is always opened it is pulled to the flow of the corresponding information, but not in the forces him to check and to dose, if this flow is continuous. Being located in this flow, surrounding await actions, but actions cannot be adequate realized by man on the block of the neuroses - only inexpressive words and of any matter; reproaches in the idleness and criticism begin, in consequence of which begin the neuroses with the entire symptomatology.

If you want "to softly" take man away from the matter, after indicating and after proving his practical nonprofessionalism, then create constant and powerful information traffic on its block of neuroses. At first it with happiness zaglotnet this bait, assuming that in this it is strong. Limit its activity by these framework, you will lay responsibility for nonfulfillment, and constantly require the real matters, but not only words and slogans. Soon it will be breathed out. But you begin design criticism. Strengthen exactingness and responsibility. Act so until he itself speaks about its unfitness, after reaching the deep degree of neurosis. Everything - place is free: brought to hysterics voluntarily will forego in all - money, glory, authority and entire rest; its pride will be trampled, nerves are shaken loose to the insanity.

Insidious block: man itself and always voluntarily climbs into this trap, however heavy consequences were. Sometimes so is requested one additional term into the language - the block subordinate to Active authority.

Very conditionally can be attributed neuroses to the place, where conscious fears are concentrated. Since not kayetsya man, and fate is always experienced. There is the proverb, which accurately describes this phenomenon - eye they fear, and hands make - the compromise between the desire and the protection from it. But in this case makes exclusively language.

Rest our neuroses on the active will, searching for in it supports because of a certain similarity - verbal'nosti. But they are so different; antagonists - that the support even more aggravates the external visible conflict, which resounds with the internal. Practically always, when neurosis falls into the state of default, then the concepts of neurosis immediately automatically substitute by the concepts of active will, i.e. ethics will substitute by logic, sensorika by intuition and vice versa. Each can clearly track this turn to one hundred eighty degrees!

Active will - our base functions - the first and the fourth. Very of ener goyemkiye and productive functions... in the conversations and the reasonings. The potential of the range of the informativeness of the aspects of this block of globalen - they can be developed and be filled by information is relatively limitlessly, issuing judgments outside according to the degree of need and expediency at each specific moment, finding newer and newer reasonable reasons for the outwardly contradictory promises. This is our language, in which we talk and think. But we do not act - we do not produce actions.

Active will is the quite self-contained unit of our psyche. In the state of usual activity it, I assume, practically it does not contact with the block of neuroses, although it is connected with indissoluble thread. This connection is manifested, when activity rises. The phenomenon, described in the case with the authority and the phobia, here again becomes noticeable - the greater and the more intensive the action on the active will, the more sharply it is manifested neurotic reactions in the block of neuroses.
    I'm not sure if I care enough to read everything. And I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to give myself that much non-work related stuff to think about right now!
    SEE