I don't know if finding out my type would be possible due to my low self esteem, but i would like to challenge others to find out who i am.

I'm quiet, but i like to joke and to have laugh around my circle of close ones.I can make people laugh. I like fooling around.

I'm empathetic. I can understand others problems and give them compassion. I don't feel others problems in my heart, but i understand what is wrong with them and why they have their problems.

I'm interested in psychology. Not because of those books giving advice how to help your self and others, but more into hard psychology: theorys of personality, studies and other.

I seem to feel sadness a lot. I feel compassion and I like to take others worries away. If someone needs consolation, then i can be sad with that person.

I easily understand what way someone has to grow. I can find out what is the problem for someone and where he or she has to move to live on another level. F.e I know that one dear girl doesn't know how to solve conflicts constructively and now I'm finding a way to tell her that she has to learn how to fight not for her own , but for her relationship. She seems to fear that someone will use her weakness for his own.

Don't know if it's cause of my sickness, but I don't feel much emotions inside of me. I don't know usually what I am feeling or what others are feeling. I know what is their problem, but i can't show emotions to sympathise. I'm like cut of from emotional world. I can tease people and have jokes, I'm not fallen into my mouth, but i can't be emotional for people needing it. It's hard for me, because i see easilly others worries, but I can't to nothing to help them.

I can't defend my self. I have a low will power. I'm afraid of violence and I feel great sadness when i see something brutal. I'm never yelling or raising a fight. I think that everione has to have a change to tell what they think. This sometimes causes me trouble cause people usually don't speak, but start boosting their egos.

There are poeple who I'm not getting along. INFps and ISFjs. INFPs talk so fast and illogically, always using consepst what should be explained, but they never to that. And ISFJs are somewhat dumb. My mom and my grandmother are from that type and they drive me nuts. Always they ask from me every little step what they have to do to finish their work (what shoul i do for meal, should I but more salt in it, should i but this spice in it also, should I feed you by my self? OK, that last one was a joke, but they constantly bother me with questions of dinner, those nice and friendly :evil: )''

In times i step on others emotions. I make dumb jokes and don't pay attention for others emotions. But as said before, I easilly find out others worries, they can't hide it from me.

OK! Don't know what to say any more. I said i was sensitive and then that I don't pay attentions to politness. I aunestly don't know how is that possible, but that's the way it is- I'm sensitive ,but don't know how to be polite.

So what's my diagnosis? Am I the 17th type or just another screwed up person from western civilization?