Thread: Need help to find out my type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need help to find out my type

I don't know if finding out my type would be possible due to my low self esteem, but i would like to challenge others to find out who i am.

I'm quiet, but i like to joke and to have laugh around my circle of close ones.I can make people laugh. I like fooling around.

I'm empathetic. I can understand others problems and give them compassion. I don't feel others problems in my heart, but i understand what is wrong with them and why they have their problems.

I'm interested in psychology. Not because of those books giving advice how to help your self and others, but more into hard psychology: theorys of personality, studies and other.

I seem to feel sadness a lot. I feel compassion and I like to take others worries away. If someone needs consolation, then i can be sad with that person.

I easily understand what way someone has to grow. I can find out what is the problem for someone and where he or she has to move to live on another level. F.e I know that one dear girl doesn't know how to solve conflicts constructively and now I'm finding a way to tell her that she has to learn how to fight not for her own , but for her relationship. She seems to fear that someone will use her weakness for his own.

Don't know if it's cause of my sickness, but I don't feel much emotions inside of me. I don't know usually what I am feeling or what others are feeling. I know what is their problem, but i can't show emotions to sympathise. I'm like cut of from emotional world. I can tease people and have jokes, I'm not fallen into my mouth, but i can't be emotional for people needing it. It's hard for me, because i see easilly others worries, but I can't to nothing to help them.

I can't defend my self. I have a low will power. I'm afraid of violence and I feel great sadness when i see something brutal. I'm never yelling or raising a fight. I think that everione has to have a change to tell what they think. This sometimes causes me trouble cause people usually don't speak, but start boosting their egos.

There are poeple who I'm not getting along. INFps and ISFjs. INFPs talk so fast and illogically, always using consepst what should be explained, but they never to that. And ISFJs are somewhat dumb. My mom and my grandmother are from that type and they drive me nuts. Always they ask from me every little step what they have to do to finish their work (what shoul i do for meal, should I but more salt in it, should i but this spice in it also, should I feed you by my self? OK, that last one was a joke, but they constantly bother me with questions of dinner, those nice and friendly :evil: )''

In times i step on others emotions. I make dumb jokes and don't pay attention for others emotions. But as said before, I easilly find out others worries, they can't hide it from me.

OK! Don't know what to say any more. I said i was sensitive and then that I don't pay attentions to politness. I aunestly don't know how is that possible, but that's the way it is- I'm sensitive ,but don't know how to be polite.

So what's my diagnosis? Am I the 17th type or just another screwed up person from western civilization?
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male21, I am not a very good type-identifier, but I have some ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Male21
    I'm quiet, but i like to joke and to have laugh around my circle of close ones.I can make people laugh. I like fooling around.
    Same with me. I am quiet, but have a good sense of humour. As for fooling around, I don't like to do that often - my idea of fooling around is practical jokes, which I have never liked being done to me. Thus, I don't do it to anybody else.

I'm empathetic. I can understand others problems and give them compassion. I don't feel others problems in my heart, but i understand what is wrong with them and why they have their problems.
    Same with me, but I am less interested in giving compassion than you. For example, I just don't see what I can do if nothing but an acquaintance steps up to me, babbles on about his problems, and I just nod and smile at the appropriate points.

The problem of this person, in my opinion, doesn't lie with me, and I am not very good at 'counselling' in this manner. If, however, the person with the problem is a friend of mine (a true friend, not just an acquaintance) then I tend to take a deeper interest.

Don't know if it's cause of my sickness, but I don't feel much emotions inside of me. I don't know usually what I am feeling or what others are feeling. I know what is their problem, but i can't show emotions to sympathise. I'm like cut of from emotional world. I can tease people and have jokes, I'm not fallen into my mouth, but i can't be emotional for people needing it. It's hard for me, because i see easilly others worries, but I can't to nothing to help them.
    Again, same with me. In my opinion, my emotions and logic are somewhat unbalanced. In school, for example, I was considered a 'robot' or an 'android.' But, whenever I got into an interesting conversation then I think that I lose control. I do lose control relative to my otherwise calm demeanour, but perhaps I don't lose control as much as I think I do.

I can't defend my self. I have a low will power. I'm afraid of violence and I feel great sadness when i see something brutal. I'm never yelling or raising a fight. I think that everione has to have a change to tell what they think. This sometimes causes me trouble cause people usually don't speak, but start boosting their egos.
    I think I am somewhat more stubborn than you. If someone tries to put an argument across in, what I view as, a very illogical, or hostile, impulsive etc. manner, then I begin to defend my views strongly just because I personally despise the means by which he is arguing.

As for violence, I don't like it either. However, I do martial arts, so I am more confident in physical encounters than I was.

In times i step on others emotions. I make dumb jokes and don't pay attention for others emotions. But as said before, I easilly find out others worries, they can't hide it from me.
    By the way, the expression is 'At times' and not 'In times.'

Anyway, I see what you mean. I can understand you. I occassionally make hurtful jokes, but that is very rare. When I do, it just causes me to retreat further back into my shell when I realise how socially inept I was. Usually, I will only joke with those that I am confident with.

So, what are you, male21? As I have said, I am not brilliant at type ID. However, judging by your similarity to me, I would estimate you to b either Ti Ne (INTj) or Ne Ti (ENTp).

Your bad relationships with an INFp and ISFj seem to indicate INTj, because ISFj is the dual of ENTp. However, duals are never perfect.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTps dual is ISFp, all letters beside the last one are different.

Today I felt better. I had emotions wance again. I felt beauty, I had romantic mood, I enjoed the sunday afternoon peace. Last time I felt something was more than year ago. I think that INTj also feels emotions, but INTj gets inspiration from them. It puts INTj mind into work. If I am INTj then I have to say, that my logic is very humain, I tend to reach for understanding of human life. And I like one ESFj girl, she is like part of my soul.

male21

P.S Sorry, if my posting is fuzzy little bit. Sounds foolish, but the place where my computer is has bad energy.

And last ,but not least. Thank you Tanzche, your stile pointing out my mistakes makes me want even more to learn English. You helped me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to clarify - kaido21, you write as though you are male21. Sorry if this is a misinterpretation on my part, but could someone explain.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am male 21. Just got tired of my old name.

It's so good to have emotions again. To feel something is so great. But it exhausts me. Seems that being extroverted for a longer time is not the way I should be. But what's my type, I would like to know. Though I am emotional, i feel that really I am logical type. It 's an intuitive feeling that actually I am logical.

... and again, sorry, that I write so notundersandable way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did one test in my homelanguage. It's trustworthy, a lot of people say that the descriptions describe tham and I got INTJ/P. I think that I am Logical Intuitive Introvert and that high score on my P scale indicates that my behaviour has a disorder. That's why I behave wierdly on this forum.

I use name kaido21 because I don't like to log on every time and because I can't use male21 name then, then I decided to take a name which is similar to my username. I hope that nobody is stern about that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kaido21:

Perhaps it would be a good idea to look into the possibility that you suffer from a personality disorder. You may not actually have depression, but you may be suffering from a personality disorder.

I am not sure whether the presence of a personality disorder would make it more difficult to judge your Socionics type. I think that it depends on which disorder it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kaido21
    It's so good to have emotions again. To feel something is so great. But it exhausts me. Seems that being extroverted for a longer time is not the way I should be. But what's my type, I would like to know. Though I am emotional, i feel that really I am logical type. It 's an intuitive feeling that actually I am logical.
    I think that feeling emotions is a liberating experience for an Analyst (LII, INTj). It gives them a funny feeling in their heart, which they cannot quite pin down. I think it is best described like this:

You are nervous, and your heart is beating faster and adrenaline is racing through you. Your heart feels slightly odd. I think that the Analyst feels a dulled-down version of this when he feels emotion.

However, feeling emotion exhausts him. It is liberating but exhausting at the same time. Unfortunately, genuinenly feeling emotion is, for the Analyst, difficult. The only times where I have had that feeling in my heart is usually listening to various forms of music.

I think I may incorporate this into the INTj uncovered.

wance
    The way to write it is 'once.' It is a word that is spelt in a different way to the way it sounds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I know. Not wance, but once. It's just that I have very bad computer tesk and it's uncozy to write.

What is personality disorder?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kaido21, I'll assume that you forgot to log in for the last post.

What is personality disorder?
    You said that you think that you have a behaviour disorder. 'Personality disorder' is simply the English term for behaviour disorder. Both mean the same thing.

The reason why I mentioned personality disorders is because you say that you a very depressed for a week, and then very happy for a week, then very depressed for a weeek etc.

I would not call this depression. The extreme mood swings seem, to me, to indicate some sort of personality disorder.

But I would like some other members to give their opinions before I say for certain that you have a personality disorder. I am not a qualified psychologist. It was just an idea. Perhaps you could research personality disorders on the internet.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kaido, read up on "Bi-polar disorder" and see if any of the symptoms and indicators that one has this illlness rings true for you. I myself have it, and it isn't a very pleasant thing, as I can become extraodinarily arguementative one minute, and another minute schiziod and withdrawn. I'm on a mood stabilizer now, called Lithium, which generally decreases the amount of severity of one' s mood swings to a generally "normal" level.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I am not Ethical type. Most of my thoghts are logical discussions over scientithic questions. Mostly about language and how it contains our worldview. My thoughts are philosophycal a lot and they don't show my emotional expressions, I don't think of how do I like someone or don't guess what someone could feel. Also when I talk, I don't show my sympathies with my tones.

Beside that I like very much ENFj type, writers who are ENFj, women who are ENFj, singers who are that type.

I don't like much ESTjs, I have met them and they are too practical and realistic. Free ESFj persons are much more who I find nice.

I don't think, that I have trouble with my emotional stability like MysticSonic sayd. But I think I have a personality disorder.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I scored INTJ/P on very reliable test, how ever, I am not INTJ. The reason for that is that I don't use the words INTJs are using.

Speaking of tension between the people. Usually ISFPs make me feel very tencious. Being longer time among one, gives me that fire burning inside of me. I can't look even into eyes of the ISFp, because i get so much energy from them, it flows into me and I am burning. I fell in love with one and that time I couldn't sleep even, the lovefever couldn't let me. What could that mean?

And I have personality disorder and I should write more about me, because when I am not sad, I am very talkactive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's how I write literature, could someone analize this?

[i]I was sitting dawn the river. Sitting and it was summer. The river went past near by me. I was on thought on the shore and I put my thoughts onto the water and let them go away. I let them go, that they would go into some better place , into place where they would be accepted.

I was alone, alone and young. I was a young man and I felt my self as a part from the life. How I liked it. Being young and independent and realising that you like that you are alive. My heart went warm.

I had melodie inside my head. It was nice and I started to sing, I let my melodie into the world. I wanted it to see the beauty of the summer. I sang and the nature listened to me.

And then I felt exhausted. I felt great having that feeling. To be exhausted near by the river in a hot summerday, it made me feel good. And then I laid back and had a nap.

This is how i write. But in Estonian language I don't use marely at all words beautifull or I felt good. I dont use emotions, I use descriptions of my thoughts.

So could someone analize this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did the Hollands career test and it scored me SIC- Social, Intellectual and Convetional. Social preference means , I am extroverted, talkactive, I like to give advice and I am creative. That with Intellectual, which should mean something like you prefer to have thinking tasks to solve, I would say, that I actually might be ENTP like I thought for a while. I am planning to take original MBTI test. It should give accurately first free letters and the P/J scale might be wrong. So , guys, I'm thinking that I might be Jungs Extroverted Intuitive Intellectual type.

BTW, I like to change my oppinions with others and I like to have discussions going around and I like to solve intellectual problems in a team. I usually become aware of my opinnion when I start to talk about something with someone, f.e my sister.

And speaking of ENFjs. I like music a lot. It gives me feelings what I can't usually have and it moves my soul. ENFj artists like Freddie Mercury or Robbie Williams shake my feelingside.

I like beautifull things. I like to be in an aesthetic enviroment which has a lot of happiness and joifulness. I want my living to be cozy and I think that subconciously I want my future wife to be good at makeing home well decorated.

PedroTheLion, I 'll post you a letter about my ilness, you'll get the idea, why I am like INFj sometimes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buddy-male 21 or kaido 21-- that could be a realtion of activity that's boosting your mood.

Intj's still a posibilty. You don't have to fit the listed profile. All are different

Creepy-

kaido21,

Read the all of the subtype descriptions for each type and let us know which type fits you best. Then we can take it from there and it'll be a lot easier to pinpoint your type.

And what do you look like? What is your body build?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank You for taking interest in my type findings! I also would like to thank others who already took interest in it. I did the Dmitri Lytovs test and it showed I was ENTP. How can we trust this? I also changed letters with Viktorja Neborjakina, who uses Socionics in practice. Viktorjas results correlate with the results of Test MT. So I would like to say that I am ENTP.

Sinceraly Yours, Kaido/male21 ,