Thread: bouquets/healthy groups - where did this info go?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default bouquets/healthy groups - where did this info go?

Bouquets

Bouquets Types
    IP INFp INTp ISFp ISTp
    IJ INFj ISFj INTj ISTj
    EP ESFp ESTp ENFp ENTp
    EJ ENFj ESFj ENTj ESTj

Groups of unhealthy influence are called bouquets. When a bouquet forms among ill people, the health of people inside the group worsens or the recovery slows down substantially. The effect of the bouquet on healthy people is also negative. People get tired sooner and tend to be more nervous than usually. There are 4 bouquets.

Healthy Groups
    Healthy Groups

Healthy Groups - Types
    TJ INTj ISTj ENTj ESTj
    FJ INFj ISFj ENFj ESFj
    NJ INFj INTj ENFj ENTj
    SJ ISFj ISTj ESFj ESTj
    TP INTp ISTp ENTp ESTp
    FP INFp ISFp ENFp ESFp
    NP INFp INTp ENFp ENTp
    SP ISFp ISTp ESFp ESTp

It's been noticed that a person's health can be affected by the presence of other people. Sometimes the influence is positive and sometimes is negative. Experiments have shown that groups of certain personalities have therapeutic action on people inside the group - high blood pressure subsides, and people generally calm down. There are 8 healthy groups.

wasn't there a longer article (translated, poorly translated) posted a while back? has it been deleted or is it still around?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I could see how contrary/semi-duals could be healthier than comparative/lookalikes.

i remember reading this info somewhere as well, but who knows where or what happened to these ideas....

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Creepy-bg

I thought it was on socionics.com somewhere.... I know that one article on using socionics to fight the "terrorists" on Socioniko layed them out as well... at least the healthy ones.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about other descriptions, but there's a little bit about groups near the end of this thread. I don't know if that's what you were talking about, though.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.