Thread: my women's history professor

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my women's history professor

Gahh, I just can't figure her out! She first struck me as ENTp, from her physical characteristics alone (tall and quirky-looking; sometimes a funky dresser, other times more classical and formal), but a greater seriousness and desire for order eventually emerged. That's not to say she's obsessed with order and structure because her tests are usually open-ended and general - she seems to want us to elaborate upon the big picture instead of listing lots of extraneous details. Then again, I'm not sure.
    She's a very effective discussion leader, always generating new and creative ideas (though some are a little off the wall and unrealistic). As a professor, she's very much an intellectual and very liberal in her philosophical and political beliefs - some would say she's a stereotypical feminist. She has a strong affinity for logic and demands we structure our ideas in accordance with it.
    She shows an interest in her students akin to , but in a very subtle and understated way, coming and going from time to time. She won't hesitate to disagree with you if you make an invalid point, like many types will allow you to, but she's not mean-spirited about it either.
    I thought she was an introvert for a while (INTj) because she sometimes looks low-key, private, and averse to small-talk, but she also seems energized by other people.
    I like her for the most part - I just hope she doesn't turn evil during the second half of the semester and eat me and my classmates alive . Anyone have any ideas? Thanks .

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enfj
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, ENFj is a good one.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my women's history prof last year was ENFj. She rocked, was very Fe orientated and tried her best to make everyone in the class feel like their opinion mattered (considering there was like 30 people in the class this was no small order.) I was like one of 3 guys in the class and I never felt offended. Definitely one of my favourite profs throughout university.
    INFp-Ni