Thread: Let them take tests

Creepy-an ixtp (probably istp)

Default Let them take tests

This is not a WHAT'S HER TYPE thread. I'll post our guess and my intention later.

I've letted my younger sister take some tests. She've heard only few about Jung, and know nothing about MBTI nor Socionics.

First was Hugo's test.
    oldforumlinkviewtopic-991.html
    Below are 8 personality trait descriptions. Choose the one that absolutely doesn't sound like you. The personality trait that you find most irritating in a person will be the trait that absolutely doesn't sound like you.

Pleasant sensations, comfort, convenience, beauty, attractiveness, leisure, health, a good health, pleasure, enjoyment, sensitivity, discomfort, inconvenience, disharmony, unattractiveness, fatigue, stress, disease, poor health, suffering, pain.

Future, a change of the situation with time, prediction, foresight, gradual development, planned ascending, the dynamics of changes, temporary flow, imagination, consistency, imperceptible changes, step by step, convergence, the past, the calculation of errors, the avoidance of danger, anxiety, vague uneasiness, the ripening of the crisis, the skill to insure against the troubles, sharp shifts, discrepancy, the moment of decisive actions, divergence.

Benefit, efficiency, technology, facts, acquisition, accumulation, purchase, economy, the guidance of order, practicalness, uselessness, disadvantageousness, use, application, expenditure, risk, experiment, sale, trade, action under the conditions of chaos, resourcefulness.

Positive emotions, happiness, merriment, emotional lift, enthusiasm, laughter, optimism, a good mood, the experience of happiness, negative emotions, grief, melancholy, the emotional decrease, depression, weeping, dissatisfaction, pessimism, poor mood, the experience of misfortune.

(snip!)
    She chose 7-6. Subtype choice was omitted because of poor mechanical translation.
    7-6-6 ENFp (N subtype)
    7-6-8 ENFp (F subtype)
    7-6-? ENFp (split subtype)
    Second was Rocky's test.
    oldforumlinkviewtopic-1008.html
    STEP 1: pick which one of these four groups that descibes you the BEST.

Group A

I am unconfident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am unconfident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am confident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am confident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

Group B

I am confident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am unconfident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am confident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am unconfident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

(snip!)
    She chose D-2~.
    D-2~: Ethical-intuitive Introvert (FiNe)
    Few information about her:
    She loves music, comics, novels and movies. Soon became 18 years old.
    She's interested in Ireland's histry and culture, and studying English hoping to work on something concerned there. Not so good at science, math and P.E., and dislikes these classes because of this.
    Looks like annoyed so much by social matter. Prefers to subdued, non-girly and not-in-fashion clothes, and even seems to hate and despise "populer" people (especially thoughtless girls). Not so stickler for money.
    She doesn't looks like me so much. We often have quarrel, but usually get along well.

I'll show her descriptions later and ask herselve's opinion. Say good luck to us

Default Result #1

I showed her http://www.socioniko.net/en/ ...and she said the photos are odd and the translating machine is crazy...
    I'll try http://www.socionika.com/moods.html then.

P.S. She chose ISTp at http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.1.types/test.html

She chose LIE (ENTj) in http://www.socionika.com/moods.html though translation is still insane.

I'll post my first guess later.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Nessy's point was that she came out IEE, EII, SLI, and LIE on diffrent types of tests. I'm willing to believe she's an EII myself.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let them eat cake!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    let them eat cake!
    Let me have some coffee!

Soon it'll be konbanwa time and she's home now. Today I'll translate descriptions and show her.

more about her:
    She comes home almost at same time everyday. Once I asked her why she doesn't loiter. There are a mall and a large bookstore near her school, but she buys books or CDs or DVDs usually by mail order. It costs carriage or/and a C.O.D fee everytime, and they'll be large amount of money in total. She said it's annoying to meet her classmates outside the school.
    She's not talkative, rarely take initiative in conversation even among the family. There are two exceptions at present; talk about Ireland and criticize movies or musicians.
    She's nearsighted, but rejects wearing glasses even when going to the movie theater. She's taller than average but (therefore) very stoop-shouldered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Umm...I was irresolute about choosing pages to translate yesterday.
    And my printer is broken, so I must decide between to show it to her on the monitor and to write down. They're both troublesome for all 16...

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    INxj.
    Nice reasoning. She's a typical non-S person.

Every child loves to scribble, but she did no more than scribble whereas I once dreamed seriously of becoming a cartoonist, and filled many notes only with scribbling (yeah, it was only scribbling. Somehow I was shy to draw a person, and made them only on small pieces of paper and hide, while my sister earnestly search for them and collect. There was a intelligence war inside our house then. )
    She has had a piano lesson once a week in past, which she voluntary offered to quit.
    She cooked several times for homeworks of home economics, and they were...terrible...

Uh, anyway, she thinks she's not concerned with all these S jobs to do by herself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

I decided to translate profiles on socionics.com at first, and now I've done ENTp and INTp. So tired...
    Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    Could be INTj. Catch you later, Nssy-san.
    Big hit! That's my first guess. Later, NFp-san.

Creepy-an ixtp@Univ.

My PC's monitor has gone at 24th Sep, so now I only can see here in Univ.
    Uugh, too much unread posts...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Creepy-an ixtp@cafe

Now I'm back again losing my student card...Our family is too poor to send my sister to any univ and parents have just decided to cut off my student life few days ago, so no longer I can't use my univ's computers. And I still haven't get a new monitor nor money for it. A dead end!

Now, today, I walked to visit the nearest internet cafe from home, but the nearest is the other one, which requires ID to use. Right now I have only an out-of-date passport, and, anyway, I left it to home.
    So I kept walking in the rain, now am here, and must leave after thirty minutes.

I'll spend all of money and time playing here, so I must limit myself.
    Now I'm really hungry for everything, especially the network. I'm so frustrated...

I promise you all (if somebody besides NFp- is watching) to come back again next week, but please remember there's no guarantee to get a new monitor soon, and all translated documents (fortunately or not, those are only ENTp, INTp and a few about INTj) are in the PC with no monitor. Then I'll tell about the purpose of this thread next time if I have still no monitor so that any other people can make use of this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Creepy-an ixtp@cafe

Tadaima! Now I'm back, without new monitor, and must go soon.

I strongly suspect that a person once supposed one's type is apt to disregard other factors suggest another type, and feels right mostly only of things convenient to reinforce one's type belief.
    I thought another view of things is needed, particularly for examination of user-made tests. So I had my sister, who knows nothing about Socionics nor MBTI, I suppose her INTj, take tests, and results were as you can see.

Now, let someone, knows nothing about Socionics and whose type you're almost sure about, take tests. It'll show gaps between manual typing and these tests, or tell distortion of your typing.
    Please don't make this "what's their types" thread, but suggestions about what made the gap are good. Be careful about posting the person's pics for VI. It's the best to have permission beforehand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi after a long absence.

I'm going to have an operation for jaw deformation, and I'll got general anesthesia for first time. It may be safe but possible to cause accident. So I tell recent conditions about her.

She's taken an entrance examination for a famous private Univ, and made it. I thought she was the last one hope to go to the school idols went. Anyway, she made way for herself to Irish literature although she's now interested in French lit. Then she moved out to Tokyo. This made me more difficult to interview her about type descriptions without my own PC working.

Speaking of jaws, she's also having orthodontics, and has been suggested an operation, but refused. On my observation, she needs the operation more then I, though.
    It's just like something funny with my jaws and it often imposes extra French pronunciation lesson on me, but she might have had more difficulty about that, and she will. I decided to have the operation told the number of times of tooth extraction. Pulling healthy teeth out after all, it's better to get more result, I felt. But she didn't, or it couldn't determine her. Anyway she showed challengership by brushing her teeth for 2 hours everyday, and reproved me for not being eager to keep my mouth clean. Just for your information about our characteristics.
    ex-nameless ixtp
    *** Warning - Risk of poor communication and late response.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS: I have some more interesting (I guess I hope) topics to discuss.
    • The dark side of F : from F/T interplay
    • Video observation: different between two men, from small building business companies

I hope catch you all later soon, again.
    ex-nameless ixtp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck on your operation!!
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, here I'm back...My face's gotten a little bit artificial. Now I feel an affinity with Michael Jackson.
    ex-nameless ixtp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have two good news: First, now I got my sis's hand-me-down laptop, and finally got temporal-but-semipermanent touch with the network. Second, my sister has been home in vacation since yesterday.
    ex-nameless ixtp