9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post
    my SLE friend is obsessed with this rapper:

STRONG EMOTIONS! DRAMA!
    Have another bump there froggy: Holy cow is this kid ever high in this video, look at his dilated pupils, not to mention the stream of coke dripping out of his nose.....

Oh wait it's not the same kid? Carry on then. Froggy fresh is not krispy kreme. Okay hold on, check that, it is the same kid.

Awww this song is pretty cute.

Damn you froggy fresh and your IEI sidekick.

Realistically these songs couldn't be anywhere else other then Beta.

I'm just kidding, hes not high on coke, but seriously wipe your nose boy.
    Last edited by wacey; 06-16-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by divergentwacey View Post
    Realistically these songs couldn't be anywhere else other then Beta.
    They aren't songs, but the following videos are the epitome of Beta:

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

please don't say the vampire diaries is the epitome of beta.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke I was listening to Pink's Try today and was about to post it, but you beat me! I think there is so much Ni in the chorus.

It makes me feel propped up to listen to that song.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once upon a time, there was a Beta classic rock band called the Kinks. In 1964, they debuted in America, playing the power chord heard round the world.

"You Really Got Me"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2GmzyeeXnQ

This raunchy, filthy, proto-punk guitar tone inspired punk bands like The Ramones and the Clash and hard rock groups like Led Zeppelin and Van Halen.

"All Day and All of the Night"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4DV-5d6a5g

While touring the U.S. in 1964, the Kinks were deemed a threat to public decency and banned from re-entering the States for five years. So they didn't get any of that "free love" and never tripped out with Timothy Leary and Allen Ginsberg over in Haight-Ashbury. Instead the Kinks hunkered down in England and started churning out increasingly nostalgic, character-based songs about an idealized Britain that almost certainly never existed. Here's a little ditty about an English Queen who died before any of the Kinks were born.

"Victoria"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OErcvuaFkjE

In 1971, the U.S. lifted its ban on the Kinks. With their relevance at an all-time low, they launched the second era of their career with this charmer about singer Ray Davies' real-life encounter with a transvestite named "Lola."

"Lola"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixqbc7X2NQY

As the years came and went, the Kinks' fortunes rose and fell; however, inevitably, people rediscovered them. (I rediscovered them last weekend.) There's an intense precision that courses through songs like "You Really Got Me" and a reflective beauty in songs like the following, which might resonate most with other betas but speak to the inner beta in everyone.

"Waterloo Sunset"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvDoDaCYrEY

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The follow up to Lola:

You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Total IEI song

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thee Oh Sees are very Beta. Vocalist is IEI. They also have an SLE and EIE in the band.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heavynurse View Post
    They aren't songs, but the following videos are the epitome of Beta:

"Beta through Delta NF's eyes". not sure how much it counts.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post

Yeah. Elena always struck me as SEI. She's so adorable. Not that I watch this show or anything >_>

It looks as if someone just plucked a bunch of drama scenes and labeled 'em Beta lol
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Yeah. Elena always struck me as SEI. She's so adorable. Not that I watch this show or anything >_>

It looks as if someone just plucked a bunch of drama scenes and labeled 'em Beta lol
    just watched these videos&they suck. I have no TV. I gave it away. Useless distraction. Looks like a soap opera anyway, so maybe Alpha SF.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this mofo may be iei

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drama, strong emotions, tears. Sounds pretty Beta to me. My SLE friend loves the show.

just watched these videos&they suck.
    Yup.

That's because this kind of overdone drama runs amok in the Beta quadra:
    +Fe = maximization of positive emotions. Even small doses are enjoyed. Against the backdrop of the dramatic, turbulent emotions that always accompany this quadra, every small occurrence deserving a positive response is seen as an occasion for joy and uplifts their spirits.

Fe – Program function. Life for EIE is the sphere of emotions, which he, as a conductor, skillfully orchestrates. He is capable to act on his surroundings by a wide range of his own feelings – from powerful explosions saturated by his dramatic nature, by tragedy or by enthusiasm, by the ability to keep silent for several days and go about with a stone face; his entire form despising and “punishing”, in an unmistakable way, the person whom insulted him. People admire his bright emotionalism, the dramatic nature of his experiences, and his ability to respond to the most trivial changes in the moods of those around him. His rich world of feelings contains different hues of emotions, which in observing this psycho-type are immediately demonstrated by those surrounding.
    Fe – Implementation of the program. After he discovers the hidden patterns and undercurrents of the events, IEI attempts to emotionally influence people around him, in order to direct them to appropriate actions. He knows how work with people's moods and impressions to incite necessary reactions, but he does not accomplish this through force, but rather through persuasion, and sometimes with an emotional surge that signals to others that he will perish as a brittle, delicate entity if help does not arrive and his requests are not fulfilled! He finds it difficult to enact the necessary measures himself – pragmatic activity is not his strongest suit – therefore he tries to orient others around him to take action. IEI is easily inspired in favorable climate, but also very easy to offend – sometimes a negative intonation or reproachful gaze is all that is needed to put him into negative mood for the rest of the day.
    Random anecdote -- a male EIE I work with recently got into a spat with a female SEI, and she reported his actions to management. Today was the first time I worked with them both at the same time since the incident, and he was completely silent all day. I tried to cheer him up because normally he is so dramatic and animated, but he stayed stone-faced and silent. The only thing he said to me was, "I'm tired -- I'm tired of all the coachings, the write-ups, and the unnecessary enforcements".
    Last edited by Olduvai; 07-13-2014 at 02:49 AM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just watched these videos&they suck. I have no TV. I gave it away. Useless distraction. Looks like a soap opera anyway, so maybe Alpha SF.
    Yeah probably. An Alpha SF recommended the show to me... I like some of the characters and I think Nina Dobrev is really hot. It's my sisters favorite show and she's gamma SF. The only time I watch it is with her, which is not often because we don't live together(I don't have TV).

I didn't even watch the videos.

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heavynurse View Post
    Drama, strong emotions, tears. Sounds pretty Beta to me. My SLE friend loves the show.

Yup.

That's because this kind of overdone drama runs amok in the Beta quadra:

Random anecdote -- a male EIE I work with recently got into a spat with a female SEI, and she reported his actions to management. Today was the first time I worked with them both at the same time since the incident, and he was completely silent all day. I tried to cheer him up because normally he is so dramatic and animated, but he stayed stone-faced and silent. The only thing he said to me was, "I'm tired -- I'm tired of all the coachings, the write-ups, and the unnecessary enforcements".
    TBH I think it's a bit silly to type a show. I think it's silly to type music... I like music from every quadra here. I don't see the point and I think it's silly.
    Last edited by chriscorey; 07-13-2014 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Silly

-Krishna

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silly

TBH I think it's a bit silly to type a show. I think it's silly to type music.
    I actually agree with you, I think this whole thread is kinda silly. The only reason I posted those videos is because my SLE friend watches and likes the show

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah probably. An Alpha SF recommended the show to me... I like some of the characters and I think Nina Dobrev is really hot. It's my sisters favorite show and she's gamma SF. The only time I watch it is with her, which is not often because we don't live together(I don't have TV).

I didn't even watch the videos.
    i hardly have time to read the news daily or listen to them on the radio, but you´re welcome to compete with me.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TBH I think it's a bit silly to type a show. I think it's silly to type music... I like music from every quadra here. I don't see the point and I think it's silly.
    here I´m going to agree, how lousy. why cant u just say and do stuff that I don´t like

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    Total IEI song
    Good job Elina! I wasn't expecting her to be IEI, but I believe you've hit the nail on the head.

There's something very (Lorde + Fiona Apple + Sam Smith + Kristina Romanova = Janine and the Mixtape) about her.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@fighter I agree I've been getting an IEI vibe from the actual singer as well

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her video was very refreshing.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've finally found an LSI!

Calvin Harris is rather stiff, and he depends on others to create theatrical and sexual influence in his videos, which is rather unusual nowadays. In other words, his videos aren't all about him like the vast majority of artists.

Creepy-male

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-male

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tendency for darker sounds definitely. since there are so many people in the world I reckon not all of beta would listen specific/certain type of music but what they would gravitate to is sth dark, deep, complex that leans on the faster/rougher side. but i can possibly be very subjective here

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    tendency for darker sounds definitely. since there are so many people in the world I reckon not all of beta would listen specific/certain type of music but what they would gravitate to is sth dark, deep, complex that leans on the faster/rougher side. but i can possibly be very subjective here
    I think it's difficult to describe why that actually is the case, but internalized historical patterns (Ni) plus internalized thoughts (Ti) seem to lead to "dark, deep, and complex" internal forecasting, which then creates a need to express and subsequently absolve the line of cognitive processing.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fighter View Post
    I think it's difficult to describe why that actually is the case, but internalized historical patterns (Ni) plus internalized thoughts (Ti) seem to lead to "dark, deep, and complex" internal forecasting, which then creates a need to express and subsequently absolve the line of cognitive processing.
    very good deconstruction- i'd agree with this one! (:

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged