Thread: IEI - SLE Duality discussion and stories (INFp-ESTp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If the situation is moderately okay to good, definitely carry on with it! Don't rely on your socionics typing ability! Just remember that you know that people act differently and may not always act how you want them to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    If the situation is moderately okay to good, definitely carry on with it! Don't rely on your socionics typing ability! Just remember that you know that people act differently and may not always act how you want them to.
    The situation is good and then some. So I guess, I shall carry on with it.

Basically, he got outta relationship a few months ago + and about a month and a half ago said he didn't want to get into a relationship (we got super super close super fast) and basically since then...it's seemed like one. It has ALL the makings of one, without the title. I understand so therefore I don't presume or pressure him. But, the more time goes on, the more he behaves like a bf. Werid, but I totally heart him. Haven't told him, nor will I tell him for a long time to come. I just almost want to be like "WTF is going on" but I don't have the balls to, nor do I almost feel the need for it. Advice?
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.