Thread: IEI - SLE Duality discussion and stories (INFp-ESTp)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: well. I'm not proud, but I saw the guy the other night in a group setting. I played it cool all night, not paying much attention to him, and of course, by the end of the night...he kissed me...and I gave in. CRAP. There is such a push-and-pull between us. A natural attraction to each other, even though we're so different.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandagirl View Post
    Update: well. I'm not proud, but I saw the guy the other night in a group setting. I played it cool all night, not paying much attention to him, and of course, by the end of the night...he kissed me...and I gave in. CRAP. There is such a push-and-pull between us. A natural attraction to each other, even though we're so different.
    Sounds to me like maybe he was attracted to the "hard to get" act. I've known guys like this that just like what they can't have, but when it comes down to it they don't like you for who you really are. They just like the cat and mouse game. I'm not saying with certainty that this is what's happening here. Just be careful. You deserve someone to like "you".