Here is a description of one person made by another. The describer doesn't know socionics or probably MBTI, either, though they've been exposed to the practice of psychology. The challenge here is to determine the writer's type. For bonus points and if the first challenge is too hard, figure out the subject's type, too. But most of all I want to see how much of the writer shows through.

In the beginning you are introverted because you like to observe from a distance before engaging in any situation. Once you've engaged then things are different, but not by much. You are still taking things slow, but when approached by someone then you are very forthcoming about yourself. When conversation begins you are soft spoken and are choosy with your words. Personally I believe that these characteristics are good defense methods. It allows you to keep a safe distance and put one foot in and always have that other foot that never entered. I think that you want to be sure of things, but constantly second guess yourself, which can provide a lot of stress because you leave yourself wondering "what else". You're very persistent once you begin to get involved with something. It's like suddenly your guard comes down and you forge ahead still aware of the surroundings, but now not as much. I think that you stress about stressing. In other words: all is done, but once that happens then you are not satisfied. The question then arises "what else, that can't be everything". I think that there is a lot of curiosity about "what if" scenarios that you probably try to play out in your mind. I think that you want to come across as a complicated person so someone won't see what an open book you are.

If I may you're a good dreamer and a bad liar. I think that you have tried to lie before and... well it doesn't suit you. You are a genuine person no matter how it may come across. I wonder it you question yourself on who you are. I think that you feel you have a pretty good grasp on who you are, but when you enter into foreign situations then.. well there is something that you thought you knew, but now which way is up. You have an innocence that covers a means streak that I'm sure you let out on certain occasions, but your preference is to let people believe that you are sweet. That would be a way of hiding a part of who you are.
I would appreciate your opinions!