ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="he died with a felafel"][quote="Dioklecian"]
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian

I now believe that Bjork is INFJ, what do you think?
    i doubt it...To me she comes accross as neurotic, exhibitionist in her performances, and i personally find her music (and her) irritating.

may i suggest isfp...briefly....

willing to reconsider.

already am
    What about ENFP?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many of your typed persons are ancient history figures, Dioklecian. That makes it harder to determine if your typings are correct or not. How do you type those persons? According to which criteria, and what method(s) do you use? Why don't you have more contemporaty names on your list? The fact that you don't is a reason in itself to be suspicious about your typings. Why don't you list more persons that are still alive?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Many of your typed persons are ancient history figures, Dioklecian. That makes it harder to determine if your typings are correct or not. How do you type those persons? According to which criteria, and what method(s) do you use? Why don't you have more contemporaty names on your list? The fact that you don't is a reason in itself to be suspicious about your typings. Why don't you list more persons that are still alive?

Hi Phaedrus,

As always your input is very insightful, intelligent and I appreciate it. I am facianted with historical figures, and also I think that some of them are very important vis a vis modern VIPs. So its' mainly a question of interest.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Isha
    ESFP

-------

-Cleopatra

-Nicole Kidman

-Napoleon

-Stendhal

-Helen of Troy
    Which Cleopatra?
    I have to assume he meant Cleopatra VII, the one who fooled around with Caesar and Antony.

ESFp is as good a guess as any.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI Jonathan, I greatly appreciate your reply.

I think that we agree on many things.

For instance, I also believe that Aristotle is Ni-Te, or ILI in socionics. I think that the MBTI labels have confused us.

About Plato, I think that he is Ti-Ne, or LII. Do we agree on that too perhaps?

I have read Rick's typings and agree with many of them. I didn't check with his website for this list.
    I agree that we tend to be similar in wanting to be quite flexible about the various possibilities and dissecting them logically. My sense is, though, that you've taken what seems to be a clear position regarding interpretation of functional definitions in Socionics; I tend to see different "schools"; and taking a position one way or the other doesn't seem so useful to me, except if by doing so one "nails down" an "official" version so one can scrutinize it.

To clarify, I saw Aristotle as NiTe before I knew about Socionics, but think he's more likely not that based on what I've read in Socionics.
    Similarly, I saw Plato as TiNe before Socionics, but now think he might be NiTe.
    I must admit that I don't really know that much about Aristotle. But if he was Gamma NT at all then I'd be more inclined to think LIE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12