Thread: Bionicgoat again

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bionicgoat again

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say ENTp.

Seems Fe > Fi.

Not Gamma, at least.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O_O?! ENTp???? Not possible.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honest opinion? ISFp. He appears Si dominant and definitely seems Fe > Fi. INFp would be my second choice. Followed by ESFj.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-bg

oh lord... here I go again

Creepy-bg

I was trying to dig up some things that might help... but all I found were some really incriminating email exchanges between me and this girl... not gunna post them.

sorry you'll just have to go with my forumbabblings to type

good luck with all that

(and please feel free to post... I like the two days I get in the spotlight every 6 months (plus it's funny to see everybody disagree and be totally unable to reach any sort of consensus )

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj or ISFp.

Creepy-bg

here's me showing off my how dirty my thumb is after smoking pot and drawing all night

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've realized something. Many INFjs get mis-typed as ISFps, or they come off a lil ISFp-ish. IME.
    I have 2 INFj friends whom I thought were ISFps when I first knew them.

Whatever type he is, I like BG.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    here's me showing off my how dirty my thumb is after smoking pot and drawing all night

<3 the artist's thumb
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that bionicgoat is an infj. He is an Fe type. Witty emotional expression. Always seems to be bursting down a door to tell you some story filled with "oohhs and ahhhs." "Gosh I was so pissed, it was so weird!!" typical Fe expressions.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that bionicgoat is an infj. He is an Fe type. Witty emotional expression. Always seems to be bursting down a door to tell you some story filled with "oohhs and ahhhs." "Gosh I was so pissed, it was so weird!!" typical Fe expressions.

lol.

agree, heathie. i'll put in a vote for Fe type. and somehow (nevermind, it is blaring) i get a vibe, as well.

thehotelambush - why would you think ENTp?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, ISFp-Fe is my bet

GARMONIZATOR(Fe subtype)
    Ethical subtype - living, emotional and free in the contact of people. Easily draws together distance in the contact, willingly the beret of collocutor for the hand, he speaks compliments. Its freedom bears the nuance of familiarity. Shyness can be changed by observations in the witty form. Irony and "podkalyvaniya" easily pass in the serious and valid tone. Frequently it jokes and it speaks even unpleasant things with smile in order not to offend man. Predupreditelen is thoughtful.
    It is impatient and restless. Times it is quick tempered, but is easily appeased nezlopamyaten. It is usually optimistic, oars and fervid. It loves to obtain and to provide pleasures. It frequently makes to people compliments and render different services. It knows how to raise mood, to encourage. It seems by serene person, since it usually hides its experiences from the strangers. He speaks rapidly, confidently, now and then categorically, with imperative intonations. View in it rapid, entire noticing, at times "shooting", now and then significant. The motions are confident, are elegant, but a little irregular.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Yeah, ISFp-Fe is my bet

GARMONIZATOR(Fe subtype)
    Ethical subtype - living, emotional and free in the contact of people. Easily draws together distance in the contact, willingly the beret of collocutor for the hand, he speaks compliments. Its freedom bears the nuance of familiarity. Shyness can be changed by observations in the witty form. Irony and "podkalyvaniya" easily pass in the serious and valid tone. Frequently it jokes and it speaks even unpleasant things with smile in order not to offend man. Predupreditelen is thoughtful.
    It is impatient and restless. Times it is quick tempered, but is easily appeased nezlopamyaten. It is usually optimistic, oars and fervid. It loves to obtain and to provide pleasures. It frequently makes to people compliments and render different services. It knows how to raise mood, to encourage. It seems by serene person, since it usually hides its experiences from the strangers. He speaks rapidly, confidently, now and then categorically, with imperative intonations. View in it rapid, entire noticing, at times "shooting", now and then significant. The motions are confident, are elegant, but a little irregular.
    lol awsome

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still see you as some sort of odd co-mixtulation of my INFj mother and my ISFp father-in law.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this may be highly revealing

extreme shit

Please force yourself to listen through it. What's your opinion?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca

extreme shit

I just freeformed it as I was listening... (I didn't clean it up or go back to give it structure after I was done. It might be hard to read this way but it's probably better for analysing since it's straight out of my brain into the post)

beginning... slightly WTF... giggled at the "I just want to know what it's like for the girl"... as friend get's inheritance and blows it on pointless crap and dope I'm thinking "yup...." (I had a best friend who did the same)... friend runs out of cash and shows up to move in "for a week" I'm feeling annoyed somewhat just because I've seen that one many times too (I think more than anything I was annoyed with the narators tone and response, I felt sort of sorry for the painter druggie friend)... The deadpan descriptions of art school homo-erotic shit made me giggle "read me some Virgina Wolf" and saying "isn't that just beautifull writting" ... Boss get's poisoned then cries about everybody hates me... morbid & sad, but then when he tries to kiss narator guy giggled for half a second again, but then something about how he reacts ruins it, just makes me feel kind of sad for boss guy... goes out to car and friend picks him up in robes and sandles, briefly funny along with the "I knew then it was time to quit my job" in that deadpan voice .... but the whole deal after getting home- he tells friend he's moving and friend cries and jumps off balcony... makes me deeply sad in a "human condition" sort of way (not personally sad for the characters but sad for the tragedy)... Boss kills self... even more downer .... moves in with married couple and wife comes on to him, sickly depressing situation (been in that one myself as well, something somewhat similar happened between me and my ex or whatever when she was still married and her husband was at work, only the tone was totally different (not all sickly sad and depressing but fever-dream high and childlike, I wouldn't do it though because she was obviously out of her gourd on drugs and not thinking right (otherwise I probably would have, if I knew it was "her" making the advances and her weird alternate personality (that's a whole other story))

jazzy music with voice-over... funny (not really) way down there underneith, get's overpowered by an unsubstantial lameness though. Just something about the whole "I'm so hot the whole world is trying to get up on me" just doesn't hit the right note, not crued enough to be funny yet too passionate to be comfortable to listen to. This whole part just goes on and on without ever being anything... funny, interresting, coming to a point. Get's real annoying after awhile in fact, takes the whole idea for this clip or song or whatever way to far into just retardedness. makes me literally go and serriously consider skipping ahead in the mp3 to see if the rest of it goes on with the "bla bla bla"... In fact I couldn't do it anymore and just did exactly that. skipped to the end. listened to the last part and was like. ugh...

The way the whole thing is phrased, narrated, and with that "waaaaaaaa" sound in the background it makes it seem like it's always building towards a punch line/ something totally rediculous that would instantly convert the buildup in pure LOL-sposive and the whole thing would be off the charts funny in that single instant and make me sides hurt and my eyes water. But then right where the payoffs should be they aren't, or even worse instead of a funny you get one of those "that's just sad" things.

all in all I now feel as if you've infected my mind with some dark and sinister brain mojo that's going to eat it's way out of my head and make me take up cutting myself. Honestly I feel like I've been smoking heroin... Yuck!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's safe to say all the types here like Bionicgoat . I now have an easier time seeing SEI in you than EII.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca

extreme shit

i got very bored very quickly and eventually turned it off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bionicgoat for President! ...of the world!
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look a LOT like a cousin of mine.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Negativist! And clearly appreciates Si. Would fit both INFj and ISFp but judging from what has been said here I guess ISFp is more probable. I don't really know much about ISFps so hard to tell for sure

Edit: apparently INFj is the positivist and ENFp the negativist. So I guess ISFp it is then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    I like it how you slowly reveal the truth...which cousin are we talking about?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    why do you know her cousins? otherwise how's knowing which cousin going to make one bit of difference?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have tons of cousins. LOL But he looks like my cousin Joel.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have tons of cousins. LOL But he looks like my cousin Joel.
    Oh Joel That explains it. Sadly I have forgotten what his type was exactly?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! Actually, I think Joel is probably an ISFp.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do you know her cousins? otherwise how's knowing which cousin going to make one bit of difference?
    Because, my bionic friend, cousins have types and types are what we are looking for around here

Creepy-bg

Because, my bionic friend, cousins have types and types are what we are looking for around here
    heh it's just the way you asked was like you were about to say, Oh Joel, nah he doesn't look anything like him (even though you've never seen him...)

lol don't pay attention to me... I'm high

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied

lol.

agree, heathie. i'll put in a vote for Fe type. and somehow (nevermind, it is blaring) i get a vibe, as well.

Actually, ISFp sounds a lot better. I've been seeing Alpha SFs everywhere, so I figured I'd err on the safe side.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just went back to my list...

...and saw that I had typed Bionicgoat as ISFp. How silly of me to forget.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush

lol.

I've been seeing Alpha SFs everywhere
    even in your bed naked?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

lol.

I've been seeing Alpha SFs everywhere
    even in your bed naked?
    No comment.

But it's going well, thank you.

Creepy-bg

high!

my shitty camera and balding head...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, yeah, I forgot to post the reason I asked you to check that thing out. IMO it's drenched with TiSe to the point where it becomes toxic. It reminds me of the bloodhound gang. In any case, if you didn't like the vibe of it then I don't think you are IEI.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where is this list?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington

where is this list?
    In a text file on my flash drive. I theoretically could do some statistical analysis on it with my statistics program, but I need to modify the program first. If anyone decides to make an official Type Thread, I could provide the self-typings of most members.

And yes, you are in there too.

Creepy-bg

anybody who read this thead want to take another go at it? I'm gradually accepting INFp as a possibility but still in ISFp mode for the most part.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anybody who read this thead want to take another go at it? I'm gradually accepting INFp as a possibility but still in ISFp mode for the most part.
    I really really really don't see INFp in you.
    I regularly interact with INFps. And I've never had the communication problems and feeling that I have to tip toe around certain things when I interact with you.
    I also don't see a Ti HA in you.

But, that's only my pov, so take it with a grain of salt..if at all....hehe.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-bg

that actually makes me feel better for some reason (not that there's anything wrong with INFps :wink: )

plus in my mind (steriotype alert!) INFps are much "darker" than I am. I really only get like that when I'm totally strung out and depressed.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm...reminds me of a guy I switch between SEE ethical and SEI ethical for. He dates an IEI friend of mine.

The eyes look spaced out like an IEI, but uhhh, I can imagine some other possible reasons for that...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast