Hello Everyone! :wink:

I am an ENFP who is engaged to wed an INTJ. I use to be an advent reader of this forum and posted a few questions under a different user name. The members on this forum were gracious enough to enlighten me on INTJ’s in a romantic relationship. I find myself once again pleading for a ray of light, which could help me understand an INTJ mindset.

You see, I was a in very intimate relationship with an extrovert that was full of turmoil and strife. I learned over time that I desired a steady hand. I yearned for an unemotional and reliable heart in order to complete me. My Ex was just way to poignant. –Yikes! Anyways, the relationship ended with his confession of 3 adulterous relationships.

So here I stand once again with a man whom I totally trust and admire. He completes me and I entertain him with my spunky attitude. He is everything I ever wanted and I am so blessed to have met him. He makes me extremely happy!

I read somewhere on this forum by Pedro-the-Lion (I believe- If my memory has not failed me) that INTJ’s are extremely faithful and that I need not fear him straying. Is it illogical to an INTJ to cheat on his girlfriend/wife? I would love some honest feedback from a few INTJ men on their view of immorality and if they ever considered the grass on the other side- so to speak

Thank You In advance