Within my relatively small experience i've noticed there are two distinctive subtypes of the woman ESFP (SEE) type.
type 1: their main purpose is Se
- just wants to have fun
- behave like they are acting or doing some kind of roleplay, sometimes using a very high pitched voice
- they like to make fun of everybody (in a nice way)
- they want to meet a lot of new people
- more likely to be creative designing
type 2: their main purpose is more supported by Fi
- highly romantic
- like to talk a lot and create a nice ambience
- want to have fun with everybody (telling jokes)
- they don't need to meet a lot of new people
- more likely to play an instrument
I hope you have supplementary information or comments? I'm curious.