Thread: Ido Aharoni

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ido Aharoni

i heard a speech by this gentleman just recently concerning the 'branding' of Israel. Basically the government's attempt to promote the cultural ties of Israel and the world. you know, because the only things most people know about israel is jews and bombs,.

anyway, he is a very powerful public speaker.
    The highlight for me(the other stuff was curious, but i always remember what makes me laugh): he told us an audience deafening story about the establishment of the Israeli state, and how the king of Burma offered a gift of a white elephant to the nation. The nation was recently established and had no means to care for such an animal, no vets, etc, but the leader at the time(i forget his name) thought it would be impolite to reject something that could be sacred, and could scar relations. This leader consulted his counsel and one gentleman said, "my grandmother always told me, 'never accept a gift that eats'" and told him to write the king with this message. Then he began talking about the Palestinian people, and said, "We established our nation, but then there are the palestinians-- a gift that eats." i laughed abruptly, and someone else near the front as well. but things were really quiet for a second. anyhow, here are photos:

he is the tall gentlemen in the middle on the bottom.

i think he is EXTX leaning towards ESTj. He was a very commanding person.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Concur with ESTj. He looks very much like a former ESTj boss I had.

But I have no sympathies for Zionist racist policies. I think the Palestinian's as (implied: useless) eaters joke is racist. How dare the Zionist's regard Palestinians as Untermenschen after all the Jewish people have been through. They of all people should know better than to use race as a policy. But this I guess is a matter for another thread.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disregarding the fact that good public speakers are normally seen as effective in Fe, the subject matter of the elephant and the feelings towards it; I think they seem Fi. I would lean towards a Fi type.