Thread: "Feeling like" one's type, rotations in and out

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default "Feeling like" one's type, rotations in and out

Right now I am at a moment of feeling very very LII. Not in a "limiting way", as in (oh, LIIs cannot be social, etc), but rather, in a way of "yeah, that's me ".

There have been times where I felt less so, but now, as of late, I've really been feeling the INTj. And it feels very good.
    Consequently, I've been feeling good about other people's types as well --- I mentioned on this forum a very positive interaction with an ESFp, which for once did not leave me feeling like "I really should avoid talking to this person in the future...". And I also have been noticing more clearly ESFjs, and my attraction to them.

I wouldn't say that I have merely achieved a greater understanding of socionics, but rather, I have made more progress with socionics in terms of relating it to reality -- primarily myself, and as a consequence of that, seeing it in other people.

So I wonder if other people can relate, or have had similar turn ins and turns outs in terms of socionics --- and why, and what caused such changes.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I know what you mean --- understanding your type, and your environment and energy disposition
    and enjoying it

a sense of knowing who you are.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.