Thread: ESxjs and sexual presence

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESxjs and sexual presence

Has anyone else noticed this? Female ESTjs, for example, have this sense of "womanliness" about them. You can't be near them without noticing it.

It makes me uncomfortable. (yes, even if they're hot)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean that they are sexy? Yes!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol no... I mean their sexuality sorta emanates from them, creating this aura that there's no way to avoid experiencing when you're in their presence.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sure that's not just a subjective attraction?
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    lol no... I mean their sexuality sorta emanates from them, creating this aura that there's no way to avoid experiencing when you're in their presence.
    Well, that's a good thing!

Besides, the same happens with ESFps.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESxjs and sexual presence

Has anyone else noticed this? Female ESTjs, for example, have this sense of "womanliness" about them. You can't be near them without noticing it.

Umm. No. Not only ESTjs. I've seen this in my INFp, ISFj and ISFp friends as wel. I don't know any ESTj females (i think)

Why does it make you uncomfortable?
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    Yeah... because I definitely have never been attracted to some of the people I've noticed with this, and the ones I have been attracted to still made me uncomfortable in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

I don't notice this at all with ESFps. They may talk about sexual things a lot... and joke around making sexual gestures and whatnot... but they don't have the same type of presence that I'm referring to (even the ones I was attracted to).
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Because it feels like they're putting me in a situation that I don't want to be in. Like... I didn't give them permission to engage me in that manner. I feel like I'm being forced to be aware of something I'd really rather not be aware of. Again, attraction is irrelevant to this.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because it feels like they're putting me in a situation that I don't want to be in. Like... I didn't give them permission to engage me in that manner. I feel like I'm being forced to be aware of something I'd really rather not be aware of. Again, attraction is irrelevant to this.
    What kinda situation?
    Aware of what?
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... because I definitely have never been attracted to some of the people I've noticed with this, and the ones I have been attracted to still made me uncomfortable in that way.

I don't notice this at all with ESFps. They may talk about sexual things a lot... and joke around making sexual gestures and whatnot... but they don't have the same type of presence that I'm referring to (even the ones I was attracted to).
    By subjective attraction i meant like... are you sure that its not just you who sees them as sexy. I'm sure other people will agree if you ask out of politeness of out of Fe distribution of role appraisal laws (like how Ne people are called creative when in fact Se does the same thing but in space), but I'm curious if its only you that feels this way twords these types, and others feel that way twards other types. Also society tends to give people labels, and even dumb nerds are told they are brilliant and this makes them appear smart to others only because they posess traits of someone who society agree to make smart.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know exactly what you mean though... but remember, in court you will not be able to justify rape, by telling the judge that she was using S to seduce you. "Your honor, you don't understand, she was just sooo Si, she wanted my N!"
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know exactly what you mean though... but remember, in court you will not be able to justify rape, by telling the judge that she was using S to seduce you.
    Oo. So that's what she means?
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like I'm forced to interact with them in a sexual manner, even if they're is absolutely nothing sexual going on and no attraction one way or the other.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best thing I can think of to compare it to is having to be around a really, really stinky person (if there's an attraction it would be like they're wearing way too much of a nice perfume).
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyways, this thread wasn't supposed to be about me complaining about how I'm uncomfortable around Si creative people. I was just curious if anyone else feels this aura, too (whether they enjoy it or not). I remember someone saying that it feels like ESFjs are raping you with their eyes... I think she may have been describing the same type of thing I'm talking about here.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like bullshit you're saying trying to subtly prove your Si PoLR, basically.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like bullshit you're saying trying to subtly prove your Si PoLR, basically.
    Not at all... I don't think I'm ENTj.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bet pedofiles are also uncomfortable being in a room with children

and sexually starved men around women
    -Slava

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't seem to be grasping the concept that I do not find this trait attractive or "sexy" or whatever. (I imagine that a lot of people do though, at least when it comes to people that they're attracted to.)
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't seem to be grasping the concept that I do not find this trait attractive or "sexy" or whatever.
    So why are you annoyed by it? Maybe I'm just not understanding your initial statement. Maybe it could be just as simple that you don;t like to see others using something that you can't use... or something that has negative association to you.
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O. So what's your type?
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't seem to be grasping the concept that I do not find this trait attractive or "sexy" or whatever.
    So why are you annoyed by it?
    It's invasive, like someone who smells really bad.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I'm just not understanding your initial statement. Maybe it could be just as simple that you don;t like to see others using something that you can't use... or something that has negative association to you.
    I really hope people don't feel that kind of aura around me!

I dislike it because it's involving me without my consent.
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I know... it is so very traditionally female. I rather like it .
    I can even appreciate if from ESFps from a "You're hot, and I appreciate that, but I know it would never work out between us" standpoint.

I know exactly what you mean there Joy.

Well then what do you think you are Joy? Or are you going to say "typeless", blah blah, no socionics, blah...

Anyways, this thread wasn't supposed to be about me complaining about how I'm uncomfortable around Si creative people. I was just curious if anyone else feels this aura, too (whether they enjoy it or not). I remember someone saying that it feels like ESFjs are raping you with their eyes... I think she may have been describing the same type of thing I'm talking about here.
    Yes... yes indeed.
    It's ESE fire ~ LII ice
    IT's the only thing that can really melt LII ice.

Quote Originally Posted by strati
    Dual Block seeking...
    In order to light these external "ices", is required the enormous sincere heat-, expressed in the emotional flow of the specific quality and nature. With the characteristic of it sincere flame and the energy of Hugo it storms this "unapproachable stronghold" so that entire robesp'erovskaya "coldness" is scattered as Hugo's smoke, although it does not hold in control itself in the manifestation of emotions, nevertheless makes this sufficiently tactfully (Robesp'er it does not allow violence above itself). Hugo manifests his emotions very aesthetically, is intelligent, with the taste, s. by a constant concern about feelings and about conveniences in its partner. Hugo - only of all types of "etikov-sensorikov", capable of emotionally acting on Robesp'era very optimally. Only in the society of Hugo Robesp'er feels itself by properly calm, protected. Only it can properly be weakened next to it
    IME, that is quite true. ESFps can tease and flirt well, but obviously their irrational approach is offsetting to an LII, etc. ENFjs are okay, but they are victims. ESTjs are probably the closest thing to it, but its Te and not Fe, which is a big difference. ANd also IME, there is something I have only felt by getting blasted with , sincerely, from an ESFj.

PS: (Joy - do you see yourself as a victim or an aggressor attitude? Or what attitude do you think you are? I'm just curious, based on your claims)

You've mentioned repeatedly how you don't like it when people encroach upon your emotional territory. It almost sounds like you are irrational, and you don't like people affecting your moods. ISTp? Just a random, random guess.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I'm just not understanding your initial statement. Maybe it could be just as simple that you don;t like to see others using something that you can't use... or something that has negative association to you.

I think your extrapolating subjectivity too far on this one... if the initial cause of you disliking something is that you lack it and chose to think of it as bad because you dont have it... then saying, "i hope others don't see me this way". is just setting your feelings about it as primary and then assuming that others have similar feelings about it, which is clearly not the case. If this is true... then your statement is similar to a T person saying, "It's true, women don't like men! I observed it myself!" or "People always give dirty looks, no one ever gives a smile"
    -Slava

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your extrapolating subjectivity too far on this one... if the initial cause of you disliking something is that you lack it and chose to think of it as bad because you dont have it... then saying, "i hope others don't see me this way". is just setting your feelings about it as primary and then assuming that others have similar feelings about it, which is clearly not the case. If this is true... then your statement is similar to a T person saying, "It's true, women don't like men! I observed it myself!" or "People always give dirty looks, no one ever gives a smile"
    No... them thinking of me that way is just as bad as my being forced to think of them that way.

UDP: Ni/Se > Ne/Si
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, alright I'm officially lost... youll have to explain more... but I'm sorta losing interest in the topic.
    -Slava

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, alright I'm officially lost... youll have to explain more... but I'm sorta losing interest in the topic.
    This happens when the author doesn't know what he/she is saying.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see what's difficult to understand about this.

Think of a person's sexuality as a smell. Now picture being near someone who's cat pissed on their clothes, or who's perfume is so strong it makes your eyes water.

I was curious as to whether others have noticed this as well, and I wanted to hear what people who like this have to say about it.
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely know what you are talking about.
    I just appreciate it more than you, so it seems.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The question is... why are you repelled by this? Or maybe you need our subjective feed back and then you can narrow it down... I know the sexiness aura you are talking about, but it doesn;t offend me... thats why they always use isfps in body products on tv. like when they sit on the floor in front of a white background on a white bean bag and talk about vaginal itching. Only they can get away with that... imagine an entj/enfj woman on tv talking about vaginal itching. Si people make the body not seem taboo which make people feel as if they might get naked at any moment and start rubbing their breasts all over you... I do not mind this at all.
    -Slava

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which make people feel as if they might get naked at any moment and start rubbing their breasts all over you... I do not mind this at all.
    ROTFL

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si people make the body not seem taboo which make people feel as if they might get naked at any moment and start rubbing their breasts all over you... I do not mind this at all.
    hah!

this is true. people do make the body seem non-taboo. i actually think only people would be that into something to i think this is certainly why people seem to wind up in the medical field, often. they have absolutely no qualms about their physicality or any physical sensations they feel (like anything from pleasant sensations, to pain, to illness, to whatever. and they feel it enough to care to talk about it ("i just can't have onions past 10 o clock or i get amazingly bad gas." etc.)
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Si people make the body not seem taboo which make people feel as if they might get naked at any moment and start rubbing their breasts all over you... I do not mind this at all.
    hah!

this is true. people do make the body seem non-taboo. i think this is certainly why people seem to wind up in the medical field, often. they have absolutely no qualms about their physicality or any physical sensations they feel (like anything from pleasant sensations, to pain, to illness, to whatever. and they feel it enough to care to talk about it ("i just can't digest pasta." etc.)
    It seems to me instead that Se types are more likely to ignore all the physical sensations that "get in their way" so to speak

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    hah!

this is true. people do make the body seem non-taboo. i think this is certainly why people seem to wind up in the medical field, often. they have absolutely no qualms about their physicality or any physical sensations they feel (like anything from pleasant sensations, to pain, to illness, to whatever. and they feel it enough to care to talk about it ("i just can't digest pasta." etc.)
    It seems to me instead that Se types are more likely to ignore all the physical sensations that "get in their way" so to speak
    Yeah Se can focus their sensoric input, where as Ne people would have to be smacked or morphined to ignore a wound.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

both of you seem spot on about people, haha.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which make people feel as if they might get naked at any moment and start rubbing their breasts all over you... I do not mind this at all.
    haha yes, I see your point... That explanation helps me understand the INxj perspective a bit, I think. But... What if it was someone who you found repulsive though? And what if that feeling were amplified so much that it distracted you and you couldn't make it stop?

To me, even if I want to hook up with that person, that type of aura seems like it's getting ahead of me, and I feel somewhat exploited.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha yes, I see your point... That explanation helps me understand the INxj perspective a bit, I think. But... What if it was someone who you found repulsive though? And what if that feeling were amplified so much that it distracted you and you couldn't make it stop?

To me, even if I want to hook up with that person, that type of aura seems like it's getting ahead of me, and I feel somewhat exploited.
    Sometimes we have to comply with Fe ethics and not deny people certain points of view and or actions... so maybe you are unable to think of a way to block potential advances, especially if they are ugly or ill, and you cannot tell them that they are... its like telling an intj or entp or any NT that they are dumb.
    -Slava

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Se can focus their sensoric input, where as Ne people would have to be smacked or morphined to ignore a wound.
    lol for some reason that reminded me of naruto attempting to remove the poison from his wound so his group wouldn't have to stop the mission to take him back to his village for medical care

SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol for some reason that reminded me of naruto attempting to remove the poison from his wound so his group wouldn't have to stop the mission to take him back to his village for medical care

Yeah I can go on bleeding/in pain/etc if I'm doing something/have an objective, even though when the action end the pain arrives all at once...not pretty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast