Ray Nagin, Mayor of New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina; LSI-Se, probably 6w7 (maybe 6w5; 682 for sure) so/sx. Smart guy, super stressed out about the disorder it brought, it was a bit too chaotic for him; Mike Pence was distressed during his debate with Kamala Harris, in contrast to how calm he was with Tim Kaine. Terry McAuliffe also seemed like an LSI-Ti (like Pence) and was as stressed out as they come in the debate with Glenn Youngkin. LSIs, especially Ti subtype do NOT do well under stress, they tend to lose control. Glenn Youngkin is an ST rational, not sure which one but if LSI then sensory subtype.

Ray Nagin was actually a pretty charming guy, my dad and I both laughed when some reporter or someone on TV asked him a question and the way he sounded when he responded "I don't know, man" and how informal he was.

Se creatives easily make it to mayorships and governorships, but for some reason, since the beginning of the 20th Century, it's been impossible or nearly so for them (well, impossible for LSI and more difficult as time goes on for ESI) to win the American presidency, in contrast to how common they were as Presidents in the 19th century.