Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Examples of SLEs/ESTps

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm feeling ESFp for some reason, but I'm probably wrong.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. This guy reminds me of Stephen Colbert for some reason.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How fucking boring. 5 minutes in a room with a guy like that and I would probably kill myself.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+5
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    How fucking boring. 5 minutes in a room with a guy like that and I would probably kill myself.
    Five minutes in a room with you and I'd kill not only you, but everyone in the surrounding city also.
    HAHAHAHA

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's actually the most legendary thing that any SLE has ever said.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    asd

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lawl, I mean we all gotta pay the mortgage some how. If being a dick does the trick then being a dick does the trick.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    lawl, I mean we all gotta pay the mortgage some how. If being a dick does the trick then being a dick does the trick.
    cool attitude brah
    asd

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this ESTp typing based on the fact that he's a dick?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably, but it doesn't make it any less true
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah this guy is certainly not "normal", hes a mega douche. Is this normal for this industry? Preying on the weak? Is that part of what dominant Se- does, act like a predator etc? Not predator in bad connoted sexual way, but predator as in takes from the weak. IE lions will take down the weak and the young.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    No. You need to at least do something of some remote value. Legally conning your way into money is no different than being a criminal. It's also just taking the lazy route.. I understand he is SLE, but do you really need to stand up for him for that reason alone? Would you make money by ripping off prospective 19 year old models? It's pretty pathetic. What would be your purpose in life? No purpose ...
    I don't see any difference between a gang banger and the worthless people on wallstreet who con their way into millions through technicalities. I actually see the investors as even more pathetic cuz they'll actually front as respectable.
    This guy's not quite that pathetic, though.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 07-03-2010 at 09:49 AM.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Some SLEs are awesome and some are obnoxious.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Some SLEs are awesome and some are obnoxious.
    yep. that guy is definitely SLE. of the obnoxious variety.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    No. You need to at least do something of some remote value. Legally conning your way into money is no different than being a criminal. It's also just taking the lazy route.. I understand he is SLE, but do you really need to stand up for him for that reason alone? Would you make money by ripping off prospective 19 year old models? It's pretty pathetic. What would be your purpose in life? No purpose ...
    I don't see any difference between a gang banger and the worthless people on wallstreet who con their way into millions through technicalities. I actually see the investors as even more pathetic cuz they'll actually front as respectable.
    This guy's not quite that pathetic, though.
    You mean it's ethically no different than being a criminal? As in he's just as despicable? In any case, sure I'll concede that what he's doing is rather underhanded despite it being legal. As for it being lazy, right again I mean forwarding public information is pretty damn simple.

And no I wouldn't rip off 19 year old models. I'd prefer the challenge of legitimacy. Or at the very least a grander and more complicated scam. Like on matchstick men, that movie is cool as shit.

I'm not standing up for him because he's SLE I'm standing up for him because I want to have this conversation and it's not going to happen unless I take up devils advocate. In any case, yes he's a dick, yes he's underhanded but I hardly think this is anything to get worked up about. I mean what he's doing isn't surprising, isn't new, and isn't being done by only him. Shitty agents are all over the place, why prosecute the individual when the whole group is at fault? It just seems naive to me to think that the removal of this one person from the situation will solve a problem that's been around long before this ass-hat. This man is a symptom, not the disease. You can cure the symptoms but at the end of the day until you cure the disease anything you do isn't going to have any lasting, or worthwhile effect. The symptoms will just keep coming back until the disease is cured.

Besides, If 19 year old girls with their heads in the stars can't be bothered to take following their dreams seriously and do a little research which would quickly reveal that the two things you never do when it comes to agents are A) Pay anything up front, or before you get the job and B) Never sign any contract with compensation that exceeds 10% of the income from the job that the agent got you (Or sign anything until your agent has actually gotten you a job for that matter), then I think I'm entitled to a little chuckle.

EDIT: Also I demand proof that life actually requires a purpose cause that's a conversation I'm even more interested in.
    Easy Day

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethically no different yes. But it's also just as non-productive for society at large.

You demand proof that life requires a purpose. OK

Without purpose, life falls into stagnation, decay, and eventually death. What would happen if the cells in your body all forgot the roles they played and started acting erratically? If your immune cells forgot their purpose and just started eating on your guts..
    It's bad for both the body at large and the cells themselves.

Do you see the backlash the man in the article is suffering for his aimlessness? That's a very clear, negative repercussion. But there are also very subtle negative repercussions which he'd experience on a day to day level. The symbiotic bonds you form by living life with purpose benefit yourself and others. He isn't benefiting from bonds like that..
    You either participate in life with people or you leech them dry.. which lands you despised and rejected. At the very least ignored.
    If the man had run a legitimate modeling agency he'd of stayed in business and formed stronger bonds in the business.. with colleagues and with clients. He'd probably have models sucking him off right now. Maybe he would of met a wife and settled down with her. You really can't predict those kinds of potential payoffs.

So you live it with purpose because it benefits you. It benefits you in a way which lasts, which you can't really con your way into.

Whether this explanation is sufficient for the rare low risk, high payoff cons is sort of questionable. For that I can say three things. One, when things move to that large scale you're causing serious harm and that's more of a moral issue. Two, the disposition the person has will bleed over into their entire life, and their life will reflect it. There is no escaping who you are. Three, like I said some things are just impossible to con your way into - you may end up with a really beautiful gold digger of a wife. etc.

You talk about symptoms and diseases.
    I think the same argument I just made wins out. He hurts himself by participating. Why would you want to become part of a disease?
    Last edited by crazedrat; 07-03-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem to be equating living life with purpose to being morally and ethically sound and if that's what you meant by your original statement I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. But that's not what I meant and I'm sorry but I didn't mean to pose my question in relation to this thread, so I'm getting a little off topic here. What I mean is why is it necessary that one live life with an over-arching goal or objective.

For example why is it necessary for Christians to advocate that god gives life purpose? Why do atheists dedicate themselves to proving that he doesn't exist? Why is it necessary that life have any objective or point at all? Why is it important that life, the universe, and everything have any meaning or point of any kind?

So maybe life doesn't have a point, what's the big deal? Why is that a problem? Why not just have as much fun as you can while your here?

I mean I seem to live my life without any over-riding goal/objective/meaning/point and I don't seem to be any worse off than any one else. I mean you could argue that I'm not aware of my purpose, or rather that my purpose is in some way to not have a purpose, but assuming that isn't the case I certainly don't feel like I'm any less fulfilled than anyone else.
    Easy Day

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only objective I ever alluded to was continued living & self fulfillment. I don't think those things you mentioned are necessary. Whether they're worthless or not I'm undecided.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    The only objective I ever alluded to was continued living & self fulfillment. I don't think those things you mentioned are necessary. Whether they're worthless or not I'm undecided.
    Well shit.
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why do people always say that crap? It's just as easy for straight men to get laid if you are hot. And ugly people are rejected all the time sadly just like anybody else. Plenty of girls just want some sex back at your place and you don't have to buy them gifts and shit.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Why do people always say that crap? It's just as easy for straight men to get laid if you are hot. And ugly people are rejected all the time sadly just like anybody else. Plenty of girls just want some sex back at your place and you don't have to buy them gifts and shit.
    I don't think that the difference that most people perceive is actually availability so much as ease of effective tactics. I.E. "You wanna go have sex?" As opposed to "You like soup?! I like soup! Let's make babies."

See both tactics essentially end in sex, but the one involving babies (The straight one) has like six extra words. And quite frankly most people just aren't intelligent enough to figure out that soup is the key, so they just bitch and moan about how life would be so much easier if they could just cut out that hidden soup part and become gay.
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe... but with some women, 6 extra words from you, and maybe they think your gay, they just want some soup and don't ever want to fuck, and then on top of that you gotta make some soup. The interaction part is not what they're talking about so much as the material requirements that seem to turn women on because of the instinctual stuff in them.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Billy Joe Chambers...SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp

La China...SLE-Ti 8w9 so/sp

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wow, first two examples posted, great examples of Fi PoLR gone wild.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anton Lavey...SLE-Ti 8w7 sx/sp

Chrissie Hynde...SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp

For an example of SLI-Si 8w9 sx/sp, see Sean Penn.

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many thanks to those who actually ADDED to the list unlike those bitching about some dick (sounds like an ovulation issue , and yes, I'm just bitching for no reason ).
    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weirdleftovers View Post
    Many thanks to those who actually ADDED to the list
    there is beta thread and a bunch of other sources

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    there is beta thread and a bunch of other sources
    I just wanted to complain. It's what I do
    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 SLE chatting and then the supervisor ESI. x)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Israel Capitan View Post
    2 SLE chatting and then the supervisor ESI. x)
    That was awkward and amusing...!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Depp is INFP, while Pink and Kimmel - SLE, indeed

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mick Hawi...SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp

Hakan Ayik...SLE-Ti 3w2 so/sx

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lyle Alzado...SLE-Ti

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The first example in a thread that's supposed to be giving examples of my type is of a low-life scammer. The rest of the first page is covered with examples of more criminals posted by a guy with an avatar of rotting teeth. This thread should be renamed "SLE criminals".

There's also crazedrat being sane and moral, which is kind of wilding me out.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

have you considered you're not SLE niffer

how old are you? and no rap sheet?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Chrissie Hynde...SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp

I am not trying to dispute this typing since I don't know but when I saw it I thought Melania VIs way closer to Chrissie than Trump does. I could not find a clear pic of Chrissie's irises though.

Chrissie's ethnicity: Welsh, Scottish, English, distant Irish and German

Melania's ethnicity: Slovenian

AI is the future for VI fans.

TwinsOrNot is powered by Microsoft Project Oxford, a beta version of a set of APIs, SDKS and services freely available to developers to make their applications more intelligent and engaging. Project Oxford expands upon Microsoft’s evolving portfolio of machine learning APIs adding vision, speech, facial recognition, and language understanding to the set of advanced analysis capabilities. With machine learning technology, it is possible to create sophisticated models that learn from existing data to detect patterns and even predict future behaviors, outcomes, and trends. Developers who want to build breakthrough apps can easily implement machine learning APIs to perform advanced analysis without the expertise of a data scientist.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While may make huge dicks, does not a huge dick make.

The real SLE examples thread is just the Conan porn "Beta duality examples" thread run by the many forum IEIs anyways.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast