Thread: Visual Identification Resources and Galleries

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Please post a link to any other VI Galleries that you know of.
    These are not "VI galleries". To determ types of this people were used different methods simultaneously, image method (or VI) was one of them. Some typers use image method more, some less, and it's dependable for each concrete situation.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    These are not "VI galleries". To determ types of this people were used different methods simultaneously, image method (or VI) was one of them. Some typers use image method more, some less, and it's dependable for each concrete situation.
    Exactly. "VI galleries" is a misnomer. Although... the fact that someone has a photo gallery suggests that they consider the photos significantly relevant to the type. I just cringe at my pages being put in the same category as wackos who type entirely based on physical appearance. I'm not saying the links here are in that category (though socionics.com could be), but with a little more digging, you could easily dig up some other sites that have a very low typing correlation to socionics.us, socioniko.net, and socioinfo.ru, which are based on compatible socionics paradigms.

I think that what those galleries most effectively demonstrate is that there is no connection between socionic type and appearance
    Last edited by Rick; 12-10-2008 at 12:42 AM.
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.