Thread: ESE men/ESFj males in love

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESE men/ESFj males in love

Hello, I would like any input possible about esfj males in love. I am an INTJ female who has incountered an esfj male online. He lives 4600 miles away and I'd like to know more about esfj males. He seems to have taken a great deal of interest in me over the past few months and has expressed the idea of a marriage several times. He is in his early 20's and has expressed a desire to come work/ live where I am. I've heard that esfj males tend to like to sow there wild oats before marriage, and I'm wondering if I may be part of that stage in his life. He's very nice, but the situation is perplexing. I must admit that I find these ideas intrusive and a threat to my oun goals and independence, though I do enjoy interacting with him. I wish to remain independant and his wish seems for me to become dependant on him, though I have no wish to do so. I know that this information would hurt him greatly and I have no wish to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This makes me giggle. Thank you Dear.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFjs are very pushy about persuing deeper relationships, and the fact that most of them believe that men and women have their own place in the home may not make a relationship with one ideal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My aunt met my uncle on an online dating site. My cousin met his wife over the internet, he moved near her and then they got married. So as someone who has seen internet-started relationships turn out really well, I am going to say it anyway: "Be careful!"
    It seems strange to me that he would talk about marriage when you've never met in person(I assume you haven't) so that could be a red flag.

Ok, lecture over (mine is anyway).

On ESFj males, have you read the threads in the Alpha Quadra section?
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"it sounds like he just wants to get in your pants and get citizenship..."

Same here.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    are you serious? it sounds like he just wants to get in your pants and get citizenship...
    Indeed. The joke is on him though. The US is a dreadful place. Easy come easy go though no? You have to tell me more about this great Sphinx Grace love. I really must know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    are you serious? it sounds like he just wants to get in your pants and get citizenship...
    Haha. That's what I thought too, I just couldn't peice it into words. No, I've never met him in person. I can be a bit niave, it seems. He's attractive so I wouldn't mind sleeping with him if I had met him under more normal circumstances. I had no intentions of marrying him, so he would be out of luck. I'm sure he's just find someone else. Yet, I do believe that I was perplexed by the level of unscrupulossness telling a female that she is your "soulmate" over the internet. I was wondering what type of a psychopath does that, or if he was just really unrealistic and infatuated. This has been very helpful. Even if it is a bit embarassing.

Thanks for the input.