Thread: Would an ESTp say this? "Life's a bitch"

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Would an ESTp say this? "Life's a bitch"

Well, lifes a bitch most of the time...heck life's a bitch all the fuckin time. Nothin seems to go right for me, everything I do just seems to go wrong... most of the people I know don't even like me but act as they do, maybe they feel sorry for me or somthin or simply just fucking with me. The way I see it, why was I brought into this world...EVERYONE WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME AROUND
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no. an estp would say:

Well, lifes a bitch most of the time...WTF life's a bitch all the fuckin time. suck it up. i'm always right but everybody else effs things up. people hate me because i'm great; they want something from me and they're incapable of getting what they want themselves. MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT STUPID INFJ'S AND ISFJ'S they should burn in hell.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does anyoen have an idea wat he might be??? he took the turbo test and he got entj?
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    no. an estp would say:

Well, lifes a bitch most of the time...WTF life's a bitch all the fuckin time. suck it up. i'm always right but everybody else effs things up. people hate me because i'm great; they want something from me and they're incapable of getting what they want themselves. MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT STUPID INFJ'S AND ISFJ'S they should burn in hell.
    Yup. Perfect example of narrative-negativist-aristocrat-result peak.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every type could say that, if unhealthy/paranoid. So, yes, an ESTp could say that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but it's more typical of a depressed ENTj, I think. EJ in abstract Ni.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: would an estp say this?

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    Well, lifes a bitch most of the time...heck life's a bitch all the fuckin time. Nothin seems to go right for me, everything I do just seems to go wrong... most of the people I know don't even like me but act as they do, maybe they feel sorry for me or somthin or simply just fucking with me. The way I see it, why was I brought into this world...EVERYONE WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME AROUND
    I could see an ESFp saying this, when they got in their "serious" mode. They have a very dark side that balances out their happy, public side. They also blame themselves.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds to me like an ISFj going through a rough time would say this. They usually are skeptical about friends being loyal. The other one I thought of was an
    ENFj being a drama queen. You would understand something like that right Emman.
    INFP

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nerv_damage
    Sounds to me like an ISFj going through a rough time would say this. They usually are skeptical about friends being loyal. The other one I thought of was an
    ENFj being a drama queen. You would understand something like that right Emman.
    Listen Nour, u only say that because of the fact that you have been around isfj's and u are relating that to ur self so ....
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Every type could say that, if unhealthy/paranoid. So, yes, an ESTp could say that.

I can imagine one saying this when needing something Ni ...and Fe...like and INFp

ENTp's do something very similar as well...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen Nour, u only say that because of the fact that you have been around isfj's and u are relating that to ur self so ....
    Not really. Even ISFJs don't doubt my loyality.
    INFP

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: would an estp say this?

Depends on who the ESTp is talking to. ESTps have said stuff like this to me and other Betas, but to other people, it sounds more like blaze's version.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can imagine one saying this when needing something Ni ...and Fe...like and INFp

I might say something like this while angry but with significant differences.

I think I'd be better off without everyone around. Most people don't understand me. Life's always gonna be a bitch but if I seperate myself from those who harm me, even if unintentionally, I'd be much happier. Better off alone than with people who constantly judge me. I won't be as depresed. But as an INFp, I won't ever be truely happy without my signifcant other. Me being an optimist can continue living with the hope of finding her.
    INFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    no. an estp would say:

haha EXACTLY what I would say!
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.