1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI a couple of artists...

So what are their types...

Person one:

Example of her performing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2UkAC8pkrY

Details: She used to be a truck driver and bar worker before she started her singing career. She is kind of masculine in the way she presents herself in interviews but can do very feminine performances if she wants to. I would think she is ST but which one? ESTp, ESTj, ISTp are my options. Or is she something else?

Person two:

Sadly I don't have any photos of him

Here is some footage where he is interviewed and sings a bit (local idols first round). Says some weird stuff there which you probably don't understand.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nh8GKNoui0

Here is idols second stage:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zswRobRG3j0

Here he performs in idols third stage:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-lsY-vdSjk

Details: He is one weird little fellow with an original voice. Heavy metal fan who works in a bar and is very honest in his comments (to the point of being very naive). Wears an iron maiden t-shirt in the first idols performance...umm...strong or weak Si You probably don't understand what he says but I think that either he has a Fe-PoLR or he is very naive or both. My guess is some IP perhaps ISTp, ISFp but I'm really unsure about this. Could be extrovert too or even IJ type (mostly ISFj). Any ideas? I have no idea really...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Person 1 could be ESTp. She's also hot.

The 2 is probably an ENTp. He is also extremely gay.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The girl is sensing 100%, SLE very likely. I don't find her hot (much too tough-looking), but I actually liked the song. It has a classical sound that you don't hear much from U.S. groups these days (or I'm totally behind the times).

The second guy made me desperately want to learn Finnish. Just kidding . Don't know about his type. Could be ILE.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I like her..

Very hot, yes.

SLE girls rock I love her eyes and you can see in the video she's so damn intense! The way she stares incessantly, darkly... I love it.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Person 1 could be ESTp. She's also hot.

The 2 is probably an ENTp. He is also extremely gay.
    Yes she might be ESTp. It is a bit shame that her voice is somewhat average and cannot carry her to where she could be. Her performances are otherwise very good and she has certain charisma.

About the other person...ENTp didn't cross my mind really...but perhaps he could be. I really have a bad grasp at typing ENTps. He seems kinda nerdy but perhaps ENTps are then. And I don't see the killer instinct in him I would expect an ENTp to have. Perhaps it surfaces only on rare occasions. One of the idols judges commented him at one point something like "I'm not sure under what rock you crawled from but you do have an original voice", lol. He really looks like he has been living underground for 20 years or something. I think he has more potential than his lack of natural charisma would suggest.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i could see ENTp for the second. I think ENTps can seem very naive sometimes too.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First one: ENTJ
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First one is Se dominant imo.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/