Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Examples of possible famous/celebrity female ILIs-INTps

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe yes: "Se types aren't reckless and irresponsible, which is exactly why I'm not one." Sorry, just had to say it. But I do agree. Se types are more Te seeming, Nis are more Se seeming, so I guess that means Tes are more Ni seeming?

Creepy-cinq

Daria seems on the extreme side. I wouldn't classify myself as outwardly caustic or sarcastic. I have been accused of having no personality and no sense of humour, and I'm definitely not keen on overly expressed emotions. I'm very thankful my kids were not criers and whiners and emotionally needy.

Lack of motivation is typical as well, unless there is something that engages me. I become focused. Normally though, people can read it in my eyes that I'm distant.

I've had my doubts about Shannen Doherty. She seems far too engaged and aggressive to be INTp.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    haha. I always thought she was some kind of LSE.

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper View Post
    What about your husband, am I correct in guessing that you're divorced?
    What about my husband? We are not divorced. His nickname for me is 'grumpy'. What are you fishing for here PP?

Creepy-cinq

Nothing, I was just speculating, because I never heard you talking about him. I'm curious what's his type and how is he getting along with your difficult character, apart of calling you 'grumpy', which I expect to be merely the tip of the iceberg.
    Actually, he's typically the difficult character - well known for being a badass and a rebel. I'm normally quiet and like my space and privacy.

Creepy-cinq

Well "difficult character" does not necessarily mean "badass" or "rebel". You appear to be one, IMO, based on what you said and also through interaction, besides distant and boring, a bit resentful and vengeful too. Is he your dual, or do you often get into quarrels based on this?
    No, he's definitely the more difficult character. I may be difficult at times when I'm motivated and engaged about something, otherwise quiet and pensive. My husband is not my dual. Perhaps I'll discuss my relationship another time.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an inclination to protect cinq from what seems a public accusation regarding her personal attributes.

Ashton, I LOVE your inclusion of natalie zea and the others. THANK YOU! All those women are using my facial expressions! I probably sound like a mad person, but it's so rare to see them... feels quiet joy

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Aw, thanks. I really appreciate that. And no, I totally know what you mean… seeing my own identicals and recognizing my own movements and expressions in them. It's comfortingly odd.
    Really? I always find it a little uncomfortable to find someone who reminds me of myself, probably because I've yet to find many people like me haha.

Do you know of any other possible INTps (female or male)?
    I think Damian Lewis was brought up once between Sam and me. I used to have John Mulaney on my very short INTp list, although I've come to realize that he VIs a ton like Joe DiMaggio. Also Dylan Moran.
    Last edited by Galen; 07-29-2010 at 05:56 AM.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Feminism affected the reasoning of both of you.
    You just can't help yourself, can you?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I have an inclination to protect cinq from what seems a public accusation regarding her personal attributes.

Ashton, I LOVE your inclusion of natalie zea and the others. THANK YOU! All those women are using my facial expressions! I probably sound like a mad person, but it's so rare to see them... feels quiet joy
    There should be more Female ILI; you guys are like butter, soft and sweet and oh so yummy.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Really? I always find it a little uncomfortable to find someone who reminds me of myself, probably because I've yet to find many people like me haha.
    I bet that's totally an thing because I've heard my ex-boyfriend (IEE) express the same disturbance. I postulate that NTs feel like aliens. Perhaps IEE's intense focus on being "who they truly, really are" (i.e. authentic self) leads them to discomfort should they find someone quite similar to themselves.

And, sorry, Ashton: I only know an ILI female IRL--my twin.
    Feminism affected the reasoning of both of you.
    The Equal Rights for Females movement influenced my Fi discomfort with a forum member being labeled 'boring, resentful, and vengeful'? How did you even arrive at the opinion that I was protecting the forum member because she is allegedly a woman, PP?

Well "difficult character" does not necessarily mean "badass" or "rebel". You appear to be one, IMO, based on what you said and also through interaction, besides distant and boring, a bit resentful and vengeful too. Is he your dual, or do you often get into quarrels based on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    There should be more Female ILI; you guys are like butter, soft and sweet and oh so yummy.
    Maritsa, I have no idea why you think we're as you described, but I'll take all the compliments I can get. My insides are certainly sensitive, but my EII mother is quite aware of my Te.
    Yeah...Maritsa, that's not a common response to INTp women. Thank God for Fi temperments I guess, or who else would think that?

I think even other Ts who like me think I'm harsh and refined or straightforward and noble, but soft??? Okay.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... relating to facial expressions really makes me comforted. Oooh

Because then, you know, I know I'm with my people.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like confirmation that my natural way of relating and looking at things and people isn't immediately going to be slammed down as too cold, inquisitive, straightforward, autistic, or intimidating

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe what I said was difficult to decode (I have complicated sentences), so I'll repeat: I have been inclined to defend male forum members from other people's attacks, just as I was inclined to do in this thread with the female. If there's a problem with that, I don't know what to tell you.

Did I misunderstand your sentence? Were you not labeling a forum user with those adjectives?

I could easily be another gamma who is a man responding this way because of Fi. You think this is because of the feminist movement? Why? Because disliking labeling someone as you seemed to label her is helping a woman? What? I've done this for men on the forum. How is this feminism? Did I stand up for her right to vote for representation? What is going on?

I think this is an ENTP using tertiary Fe vs. an Fi-valuer disliking it thing, PiedPiper.

Or, I could just say you've been brainwashed by "the Masculist movement", or something, I guess.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Yeah... relating to facial expressions really makes me comforted. Oooh

Because then, you know, I know I'm with my people.
    Be nice to my identicals.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your passive-aggressive commentary never ends, does it?
    Wow. I know, Polikjum, that my response may have seemed xenophobic.I think I responded to another person just like you have now to me. I'm sorry, other person, whoever you are.

I was not expressing that other groups are bad. I was expressing relief at seeing a face that was doing what I'm normally corrected socially for doing by my INFj mother and others.

It makes sense to be comforted by talking to a hearing person for once if you were raised by Deaf or hearing impaired parents who do not respond with acceptance to you speaking verbally because that's not what they value (there is a movement in the Deaf community who acts this way, so I used it as an example).

it's not like I'm saying I don't get something from being with Deaf people. Delta, Alpha, and Beta types have been my close friends over the last 25 years. It's a psychic relief to be around a Gamma occasionally who values the same quadra values I do.

I'm surrounded by media with women who do not emote like me....it was great to see some who do

Also, how autistic am I that I didn't catch at first that you were not happy with what I said?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surrounded by media with women who do not emote like me....it was great to see some who do
    That's uh, beautiful?

Also, how autistic am I that I didn't catch at first that you were not happy with what I said?
    I guess so. It's just a little strange hearing this come from an ILI. We were just talking about how Daria is a stereotypical ILI, and I don't think she would have caught on to your sentiments of how people emotionally express themselves similar to you. This just seems a bit alien to something I know ILIs would think about. But I guess if you really are autistic and have a penchant for such thought, then it makes more sense. And again it is kind of brought about by ashton's method of typing people, and I certainly have thought more about it when I started talking to him, so--it's not a huge problem. It just becomes disturbing when you have more and more people expressing their type like this (and it sounded like you were taking into consideration that they are all somehow your type).

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I guess so. It's just a little strange hearing this come from an ILI. We were just talking about how Daria is a stereotypical ILI, and I don't think she would have caught on to your sentiments of how people emotionally express themselves similar to you. This just seems a bit alien to something I know ILIs would think about. But I guess if you really are autistic and have a penchant for such thought, then it makes more sense. And again it is kind of brought about by ashton's method of typing people, and I certainly have thought more about it when I started talking to him, so--it's not a huge problem.
    It probably has to do w her being female -- ILI women I know have similar discomfort with the way they feel women are "supposed" to emote, and the way they do [or don't, really]. Whereas I've never heard an ILI guy say the same thing.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not making jokes about it. I'm just rather upset by the nonsensical methods of identifying type, and if I sound sarcastic, its probably indicating that I'm more grumpy than usual (would be my guess).

It truly is a counter-intuitive way of trying to identify your personality, and people just go on and on, contradicting themselves, and I don't like to see that happen. But if a lesson for me to be learned is just to be quiet and let it happen, then I might as well do so.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Maybe you should know that ILIs mind their own business and don't make up such "dangers" to jump into the "defence" of "abused" people.
    Shut up. You know nothing about us.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matters of feeling tend to be pretty simple, direct, and straightforward with types I think; there's typically not a lot of entangling complexities or surprise inconsistencies in their feelings towards towards people, situations, ideas, etc. And if you were to question them about that, they'd be bewildered by the notion that it could or should be any more complicated or different than just that—'who would even want to live otherwise?' they would wonder. Which seems to be an attitude chiefly characteristic of types, that egos often find immensely comforting.
    I've kinda noticed this too in my relationships with other Te people. It feels like I can be as emotionally stupid and neurotic as I usually am, but when it's all over and done with everything will still be the same, and I am quite comforted by that.

Creepy-cinq

No it's just about your past statements. I won't dig for the details but the first thing I recall about cinq was when she jumped on me when I said some things that I read and I heard about women in Canada. She also insisted that I can't type Vero, for example, because she's a woman and things like this. You also stated a lot of things about this how males are this and that, in your first posts.
    This rationalization is quite frankly, stupid. Vero is my daughter. I know her well. You attribute/project onto her attitudes and behaviours that are not accurate. It's in my nature, when I see a distortion of the truth to try to rectify it. And, see she is my daughter, I know you are wrong and react strongly because I get tired of this shit.

Additionally, it is not even necessary to confess that you're a feminist - feminism is not adherence to an organization, but a philosophy, or rather a deviance, IMO - because it is obvious in the view on things, people and life. For example when a woman so often says "what a douchebag!" out of the void about people who are actually pretty normal, it's clear who you deal with, and observable in the future when you, as a male, and not so ass-kisser try to interact with her, you can see how unreasonably obstructionist she is.

You probably did, first of all cinq did not even deny them, I don't know where the problem is. Why do you assume an offense which might not even be real?
    "Distant" and "boring" were based on what was discussed in this thread and Daria, etc. "Resentful" and "vengeful" emerge from my interactions with her which you apparently don't know about. She has a retributive attitude towards me and this is my opinion, regardless whether you find it offensive.
    I've not reacted to your comments because I'm busy at the moment, but, in summary, what you say is pure stupidity. Unfortunately, like ferrous craneous, it's impossible to reason with you. So, it's starting to get truly pointless to try to walk you to the truth.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I've kinda noticed this too in my relationships with other Te people. It feels like I can be as emotionally stupid and neurotic as I usually am, but when it's all over and done with everything will still be the same, and I am quite comforted by that.
    I have also noticed this with the female ILI I know, although it is not a comfortable feeling. It is unnatural for me to think of someone as emotionally static. This is why I hated the idea of yearbook signings. They mean nothing after a month or even less, because I know that my feelings have changed for them, for good or for worse.

I also think this is a bad thing since it can allow the Te type to be stuck on the person, no matter how bad the person becomes, since they will feel the same no matter what happens.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoapOfSapphire View Post
    I have to say I agree w Maritsa on this one -- ILIs can be downright delightful to me. I know a couple of ILIs who are incredibly intelligent as well as funny [love that dark wit], and quite soft on the inside, though few people get to see that. Do you know any SEEs, nanashi?
    I'm so glad you like some ILIs.
    My EII mom mentioned I am surprisingly soft on the inside. I think she's always seen me as a calculating (though noble), cold brain. The tertiary Fi is getting more strongly developed lately. I also find some of her reasoning ignoble because it is not looking at the Ni result of her actions, so I come off as stubborn and sensitive because of that.

I do know some SEEs, SoapofSapphire. Doesn't feel like nearly enough, though. And they are amazing. So sweet and relaxing and interesting. j

I know an ESFP who lives out of the area. I knew I loved his soul within minutes of meeting him. We faltered a bit on getting together, although we were planning to, but he was going through 4 traumatic situations at once and ended up not transferring to my area. :*(

My brother is SEE-Fi, I think; or ISFJ. (Mom's EII. Twin sis is ILI. Dad is very unhealthy, but we've postulated SLI.)

My ENTJ friend's gf is ESFP-FI or ISFJ-Se, but I've only seen her for a few seconds.

I think I know two ESFP-Se guys. We seem mutually attracted but 'off' a bit; I feel thankful for one doing things I was wanting to be done (my computer screen's small on my laptop, and my hyperactive ESFP tutor just starts adjusting it for me while I'm pointing at my screen, and he's getting rid of menu bars, etc.) or I find myself at my ESFP-Se acquaintance's house for 7 hours hanging out. We don't have a lot in common, but he was falling asleep on his other couch after we hung out, and I felt awkward and said I should go, and he woke up quickly and said I didn't have to. He seemed like a little kid and like he really didn't want me to leave. He's an alcoholic and stoner. Def don't need that.

I also know a grandma, mom, and daughter at my work who are prolly ESFP, ISFJ, and ESFP, respectively.

I miss SEEs. :*(
    Last edited by nanashi; 07-31-2010 at 02:07 AM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    I have also noticed this with the female ILI I know, although it is not a comfortable feeling. It is unnatural for me to think of someone as emotionally static. This is why I hated the idea of yearbook signings. They mean nothing after a month or even less, because I know that my feelings have changed for them, for good or for worse.

I also think this is a bad thing since it can allow the Te type to be stuck on the person, no matter how bad the person becomes, since they will feel the same no matter what happens.
    Oh trust me, Te types are capable of having their feelings towards people changed. I suppose what determines such changes tend to be much more basic, fundamental things, as opposed to being layered with emotional intricacies and contexts.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are a few that Google turned up:

Last edited by Galen; 08-01-2010 at 12:56 AM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. My feelings towards a person can change, if and when I come to an understanding that my feelings towards that person, be they good or bad, are no longer justifiable. For example, if the person irrecoverably changed and I'm forced to accept that its no longer good for us to associate with one another. Or in the event something surfaces about a person's essential character which forces me to realize that I wasn't seeing them accurately for who they really were.

For me it's more about wanting feelings that don't change, ever. The intangible bonds and loyalties to whom you trust and love, the essential truths and ideals you would live and die for. Why shouldn't they remain immutably true and endure eternally? Anything less seems meaningless. What's the point if its just arbitrary or transient?
    All the Fi seeking in this post is making me giggle haha

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that middle one is her niece Natasha Richardson

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that middle one is her niece Natasha Richardson
    Is it? Fuck, Google is gay. Removed, thanks for telling me.

Here's an interview of her:

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peter Gabriel's wife Meabh Flynn looks INTp to me.

EDIT: What about Academy-Award winning director Kathryn Bigelow?

Last edited by Galen; 08-08-2010 at 01:46 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mette Frederiksen
    mb
    seems introverted, intuitive

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that @two is a female INTP.

They seem recollective and perceptive of many webs and brilliant cascades of thought and reason, intellect and intuition.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Not sure how I could spell them out. I mean, Ayn Rand is the most famous example but us ILI's regardless of sex and position only assume the focus of the spotlight (i.e. direct and full leadership) if it's somehow forced upon us Ceterus Paribus.

We'll lead and lead well if it comes down to that, but we'll tell everyone involved what they're in for and it's not happy nor is it pretty. We'll lead you to victory as certain as we are able and the chances will be damned good. Yet we'll be straight. Most of you won't live to see our final victory and trust you me we wish it was different. We're more than comfortable with spending lives like currency. What most won't see or perceive is how loathe we are to do exactly that even as we do so with a straight and horrifically serene face unmarred by outward tears.

As I've said before, if the answer to a "problem" is most efficiently and effectively reached by a single sacrifice, and if that sacrifice just so happens to involve our life, that's the choice that gets made. I posit that the healthy, well-adjusted ILI is in truth a type disproportionately represented amongst the "martyrs" of the various faiths of their respective eras. Complications arise however if we're the "commander" rather than the "grunt" as it were.

Most ILI's people popularly associate with my type tend to fail to be humble enough to conclude as I have that there is, like Socrates and Aristotle (a LIE to boot), only one true ultimate "god" as it were. A single truth.

Like I've said elsewhere it is perhaps the ultimate grace God has granted me. I may have a full and comprehensive "academic" understanding of Demonic pride, but the "visceral" understanding will forever evade my grasp. Why? I could enumerate how such a failure could work on a human scale, but on the cosmic scale we're talking if I start to speak about angels and demons...

How the fuck can the demons be so utterly stupid? Beings of actual and pure intellect ought to have arrived at the truth far faster and more certain than my own limited mind could have. Yet they didn't. In fact they defiantly refused to. I just don't get that!

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ayn Rand seems closer to extraversion, perhaps ILE or EIE
    Last edited by nifl; 04-09-2023 at 04:35 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emily Perkins
    mb

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Emily Perkins
    mb
    First of all the Fe strikes back ! Imho, she's not PolR Fe because she emotes a lot with her facial, vocal and body expressions. Her body language is synchronised with her speech and important points are emphasized with an appropriate hand movement and facial expression (her eyebrows are very dynamic and expressive btw) except between 6:17 and 6:20 where her body language is not in adequation with what she is saying (her head goes "no" while she is affirming an enjoyable experience). Her prosody is dynamic and not monotonous you can hear pitch variations expressed appropriately according to the emotion she wants convey. All this points to a god awareness of Fe informations .

As an SLI you might have some difficulties to perceive it (?) and rather focus on what is literally said instead of integrating an appropriate estimation about how it is said but for people who are used to pay attention to those things it's pretty obvious. The character she talked about with such maestria and which is apparently very well crafted at least visually and attitude-wise, might be PolR Fe though but I didn't watch that movie. She has an "actor studio" approach to her character creation and incarnation imho, I don't know if she ideed took the actor studio classes (I just checked her wiki and there is no mentions about it).

I think she's some kind of NF but judging only by that video I wouldn't go to any NT territory because a priori there isn't strong evidences pointing to that direction imho.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

possibly Isabelle Fuhrman
    also considered the other introverted logical types
    Last edited by nifl; 04-09-2023 at 04:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

First of all the Fe strikes back ! Imho, she's not PolR Fe because she emotes a lot with her facial, vocal and body expressions. Her body language is synchronised with her speech and important points are emphasized with an appropriate hand movement and facial expression (her eyebrows are very dynamic and expressive btw) except between 6:17 and 6:20 where her body language is not in adequation with what she is saying (her head goes "no" while she is affirming an enjoyable experience). Her prosody is dynamic and not monotonous you can hear pitch variations expressed appropriately according to the emotion she wants convey. All this points to a god awareness of Fe informations .

As an SLI you might have some difficulties to perceive it (?) and rather focus on what is literally said instead of integrating an appropriate estimation about how it is said but for people who are used to pay attention to those things it's pretty obvious. The character she talked about with such maestria and which is apparently very well crafted at least visually and attitude-wise, might be PolR Fe though but I didn't watch that movie. She has an "actor studio" approach to her character creation and incarnation imho, I don't know if she ideed took the actor studio classes (I just checked her wiki and there is no mentions about it).

I think she's some kind of NF but judging only by that video I wouldn't go to any NT territory because a priori there isn't strong evidences pointing to that direction imho.
    maybe EIE/IEE, yeah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast