Oh, I appreciate them. There's enough of them around in the circles that I hang in that it's better to like them for what they're good in. But liking someone is no reason to lie that s/he has some good quality that s/he doesn't.
Particular skills/positive qualities that ENTps and INTjs share:
1. They're fun and rather loose. So you can have fun with them as well.
2. Organizatory ability. They can put anything into a clear and understandable order.
3. Appreciation of the skills of others.
4. Candidness (of a sort), they seem to believe what they say when they say it, so in that sense (and only that sense) you can trust them. The positive aspect of this is that they're energized by their chosen environment and can become quite good at what they're doing for that reason, good grounds to gain a lot of experience and become an expert in their field.
5. Ability to introduce surprising new twists into old theorems, see what others don't (though they're not always right about what they see, it's still an important and significant ability).
6. Willingness to state their opinions matter of factly and thereby move discussions onward.
7. Ability to "take five", distance themselves of an issue and stick with what they see as the most important matter.
Of these Gamma NTs are equally good only at number 7.