LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm attracted to an alpha SF collegue

but I'm not.

It is so strange.
    I think she is a mellow ESE, or a positive SEI, but likely alpha.
    Seems she, but very cute. I feel attracted to her, and there are situations where I am looking at her and trying to see if she is looking at me.

I just feel odd about it. I don't really want a relationship with this person (I think). But I feel sort of drawn to her. I think subconsciously I am expecting some sort of signal or something.

It is strange, though, because I don't know how to go about things, or even where I stand myself. I am not sure what to do with this situation.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's obviously SLE. avoid her.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was really anticipating the best way to dispatch her, seeing that there was a Niffweed response posted.

However, if she really wants to spank me, I might let her. I mean, "supervise me".

time for bed. Goodnight
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been in that situation - not wanting a relationship, but just having curiosity how the other person reacts. Experience also tells me that very weak romantic emotions can create such curiosity. Don't let the need for fun drag you into a relationship you don't really want. It has happened to me, but I got myself out of it again.

When I observe the other person for romantic/sexual reasons, I look for signs of .
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you should have a conversation with her. Hint at your attraction to other women in your working quarters-- giving exact descriptions of their anatomy. This will impress her and at the same time send her into a fit of jealousy. After you have completed phase one you can begin phase two. This involves asking questions. Esp. hair and makeup related questions. If she has a particular tidy hairdo which doesn't change from day to day, ask her if she finds the consistency aestetic or practical. Don't be afraid to really poke and prod areas that are naturally sensitive to women; those areas being hairstyles and fashions. Ask her favorite color. When she responds you have two options-- You a.) agree with her b.) disagree with her. If a.) tell her your closet is practically exploding with that color and you don't understand why it isn't the single color in the united states flag. If b.) scold her like a child for her poor choice. Once you have gotten to know her, it is time for phase three. This involves telling her everything about yourself. This is where you employ every witty anecdote you claim, and the best that belong of your friends. Inform her of your fist fights, and their outcomes. Tell her about your parents and their strange habits. Tell her your dietary habits. Don't neglect anything, no matter how trivial it seems. Remember this is what she is expected to study and memorize and further explore in future meetings. You don't want things to be stale, do you? Now begins the final phase. This is where you begin to attract each other physically. The first kiss is very important. You should expect it to be short. you are expected to laugh afterward. I reccommend a witty remark. In example, "i've been waiting for that since I told you about my dietary habits and about throwing up orange sherbert on my pillow." She will laugh at this comment and you should feel proud.

SEE!?!?! DATING RULES DUDE. GET OUT THERE AND GET R DUN.

part 2 is coming up later.

have you had a conversation with her? I know you don't want a relationship but maybe you will if you converse and get to know someone to whom you are attracted.
    asd

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blah blah

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Go into work naked.
    2. Bend over against a desk/table and spread your cheeks.
    3. ???????
    4. Profit.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because that worked for you, I don't think it would work for me.

Or are you being metaphorical in that I should try to humble myself?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Just because that worked for you, I don't think it would work for me.

Or are you being metaphorical in that I should try to humble myself?
    I refer you to step three.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate southpark ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't be a fool for a pretty girl UDP.
    asd

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely heath.

Remedy:
    1 DMX: Party Up
    2 Immortal Technique: Land of the Gun

Technical analysis:
    Solution - state goes returns control.
    Another issue: hesitation to take control of the emotional Fe plane. (F uncertainty, seeking Fi role). What I have to do is establish it myself, and not ask questions or look too much for answers.

And finally, especially at this present moment: My room mate plays all of this pussy music too much. I used to be able to do that when I was younger, but it's just annoying. Either way, the bottom line is the same - I have to be assertive and aggressive about my emotional territory.

I don't have the luxury of an ESE to do that right now, so I'll have to be even more so.

PS: After enough of 1&2, follow with Strawberry Jam chaser and that leaves the slate pretty even and balanced. ... at least until about 3/4 through the song, and then it's time for 1 again, as its time to walk out the door.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hit on her you motherfuckin' homopeptide!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will hit on her.
    I am not asking her out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are falling in love. You are young so stop resisting it When older there are good reasons to resist falling in love but at your age - hardly.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(something is going on, my posts are not going through all the way. It is probably my end of the internet connection though)

I doubt I'm falling in love.
    She'll have to EJ - Fe me, pursue me more, if that is the case.

Besides, falling in love is not that easy for an LII. It actually snuck up on my once and it was horrible. Thank God I know more about myself and others now. I can protect my F territory with T+N better, and make sure whoever gets in can manage Fe atmosphere very well. Otherwise, no matter how much physical attraction there is, a relationship would just be too painful.