Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Forcing Responses

When I want people's input on something, I want it. Period. Alphas, let's discuss means of pulling "people's teeth", as it were. I'm sick of posting something I worked on/thought about for hours, only to get a null response. We need to create a comprehensive strategy that drains information right out of them.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Dio's got problems of some kind.... I meant the rest of 'em. (aside from UDP, of course)

I've posted a new profile for ENFj-XXXj in the Articles forum; it should be understandable but if you have trouble let me know and I'll give you a better explanation. The crosstype theory has changed a lot from its original presentation: it now assumes the existance of an internal type within a containing type as opposed to a dead-on synthesis. But it appears to be empirically accurate. Think of it as a form of socionics that accounts for the more mysterious spectra of mental phenomenon.

It's prime thesis is that the playing field - in terms of what we consider in Western civilization consider success - is not level. Crosstype traits are primary determinants of one's ability to assume influence, power, and to radiate charisma/personal attraction. They also emerge, in their extreme manifestations, as determinants of abnormally high intelligence.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate when people won't say anything back to something i thought a lot about and took time writing.

your theories are hard for me to understand though. i'll try harder

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have to translate your words into their thoughtforms

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it is important to you, keep posting until someone listens.

That was the bottom line the people at my Business Professional Development thing I went to today, and that's what I believe in.

Just be a bit if a bitch, but what people will eventually see is perseverance and tenacity.

Al Gore -- been talking about climate change for 30+ years now. He's kept it going and now has a movie. His persistence is at least starting to pay off... somewhat.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UDP: that's a damn good bit of advice. You always give good advice.

I gather that people think my posts are difficult to make sense of. That's too bad, because it's always worthwhile to make sense of them. (certainly I make the effort to make sense of what everyone else writes here)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For types it is so easy to get caught up in the different layers of your thought. Having conceptualized a model, you will see it differently as others who have no context of the conception.

I am frustrated somewhat with my "honour" thread, but that is because what I really wanted to discuss was no adequately explained and led to my myself.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have several questions about crosstypes.

Tcautillldg, instead of talking about each type's descriptions and discussing complex models in each thread, why don't you create a beginner's guide thread to crosstypes? Questions like the ones below can be included, and people can ask more questions and you can answer them. You need to start on the basics first so we can then understand the more complex descriptions.

1. Like, what are crosstypes? Are they simply a way to break down the original types further or are they different types all together?

2. What is the percentage of people that are crosstypes in the world compared to original personality types?

3. What does it mean if a type is extended to be like this LII-XXXX? How does this type differ from an LII or an XXXX?

4. Why are their crosstypes instead of being peculiar original socionics types?

5. What made you come to the conclusion that crosstypes exist?

6. How come there are so many crosstypes? They outnumber original socionics types by a lot, is there a reason for this?

I hope this helps.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does. I'll get to work on it.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Awesome.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes i am convinced that enfps supervise intjs