SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI her

*poof*
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFJ (or ENFP), first more likely.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gamma SF ?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teensy description...

I worked with her for a little while before I ever started talking to her. She has a strange name and exotic features, so I thought she was European for some reason. She was quiet, so I didn't know that she didn't have an accent for a little while. A lot of people, myself included, thought she was snobby or something because she was so quiet and because of the way she carries herself (elegantly perhaps?), but this couldn't be further from the truth. Once we started talking we got along really well right away. I won't go into our relationship... I'll just say it was good. When it was just us she acted quite EP, but around most people I thought she acted IJ. I dunno.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you think that Europeans look exotic?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I didn't like... sit down to think about it... I just had an assumption that she was foreign, most likely from somewhere in Europe.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she reminds me of queen latifah. i don't think anyone ever came to a conclusion on her type on that thread.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My thoughts, from VI only --

SF. But not ESFj.

I wouldn't entirely discount ISFp, but I don't think so.

I agree that Gamma SF is most likely. And if I had to choose I'd say ESFp rather than ISFj, but she could be either IMO.

ESFp, if not, ISFj.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj imo.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought ESFj - she seems like the kind of person who seems to be observing other people's external traits. I think I'd feel a bit uncomfortable near her, I'd try to sit up straight and make sure my hair looks tidy. ISFj would also make sense.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isfj makes sense, but i think istj. yeah, she's a good looking girl, very symmetrical face. But she probably just LOOOVES diamond rings and going out on the town!!!! fuck yeha.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First impression was ESFp...then looked the other pics too and thought "maybe not...too restrained somehow" based on purely VI I ended up in ESTj instead.

After reading what you have analyzed I can see ISTj or ISFj too. Perhaps ISTj a bit more but this is pretty random choice.

To be a bit different I say ESTj with ESFp/ISFj/ISTj as alternative options.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd hit it.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I'd hit it.
    Must be ISFj then, lol. You so want to be supervised

Anyways, because I typed her ESTj I had to ask my wife's opinion...I mean she is supposed to be ESTj...she said not at all like her (lol, I'm bad at this). She thinks most likely introvert, probably rational, possibly SF. ISFj?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy

I dunno, I didn't like... sit down to think about it... I just had an assumption that she was foreign, most likely from somewhere in Europe.
    I agree she looks a bit eastern european. Almost russian but not quite.

Edit:
    If I had to choose I would place her somewhere around where eastern and western europe meet but a bit to the east side. Like Czech Republic. Some country that geographically is quite central european but historically was under influence of Russia/Soviet Union more than "west" and thus culturally can be considered somewhat "eastern european". She has a bit "eastern exotic" look to me.

I might be wrong too though

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking ESFp for her, but then when I was remember how we met and the way she acted around people she didn't know, ISFj started making more sense. I dunno. I'm going to see her again soon, most likely.

Has anyone ever known a socially introverted ESFp?
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone ever known a socially introverted ESFp?
    Well, I have met ESFps who did not act that outgoing when in presence, for the first time, of people they didn't know, especially in uncertain social situations - their EP temperament becomes visible only later. In parties and such, I'd expect them to be more obviously extroverted.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, at parties and clubs and bars, she was more outgoing than me (which isn't saying much), but she was still far more contained than a lot of the other females around.
    SEE

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know why, but the vibes she gave me seems to be of someone who will control me.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're probably seeing the Se
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been talking to her again. myspace is great for finding old friends. Anyways, ESFp makes the most sense.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The greatest thing about her is that she's totally blunt. If she wants to know something, she'll ask you, and it doesn't seem weird at all even if she's asking really personal questions. She also just flat out says what she thinks of things, and she thinks nothing of it.

I just realized why like 90% of the friends I've had are ESFp... If I'm going to be friends with someone, I need them not only to keep up their end of the friendship, but mine as well. They have to be fine with always being the one to call me and not taking "no" or "I don't know" for an answer when they're suggesting we do something. I am generally just too lazy and/or uncomfortable to start and maintain friendships. I guess a lot of the stuff I say or do (or don't say or do) could be interpreted as my not being interested in being friends with someone. ESFps are like "Whatever, we haven't done anything in three days. Why don't you want to go anywhere? I want to go *insert activity/place here* and I want you to go with me. Now come on, come pick me up." <3
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFps are like "Whatever, we haven't done anything in three days. Why don't you want to go anywhere? I want to go *insert activity/place here* and I want you to go with me. Now come on, come pick me up." <3
    that would RULE.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha it does!
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. I can accept ESFp for her. I have to trust my hunch more and accept that it is more often right than my analysis And my wife was right only about the SF part so I didn't lose to her as badly as I thought (yes VI is a form of competition).