View Poll Results: what type is Matt Damon?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 5.56%
  • LSI (ISTj)

5 27.78%
  • SEE (ESFp)

2 11.11%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

10 55.56%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Matt Damon

Threaded View

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Matt Damon

I find him talented and versatile as he does well in both acting and screenwriting. Definitely overshadowed Leo DiCaprio in "The Departed" IMO. And he has a really nice smile. :wink: Anyway, I think he's LSE.

Quotes

- Success is not something I've wrapped my brain around. If people go to those movies, then yes, that's true, big-time success. If not, it's much ado about nothing.

-I'd love to be a dad. I hope I'd be great at it. That's every man's fear, yet his most important job.

-I found myself getting more publicly shy when the gala events and big crowds started. Some people embrace it. To me, it's not worth enough to risk my private life being public.

-Some people get into this business and they're so afraid to lose anything. They try to protect their position like clinging to a beachhead. These actors end up making really safe choices. I never wanted to go that route. If I go down, I'm going down swinging. I know that's the way Heath Ledger feels and Ben Affleck feels the same way, too. We want to take the big swings.

-I think it's still hard for me to turn down work if it's really good because for so many years I was so desperate to get a job and couldn't and so it's kind of an anathema for me to turn down work.

-I never wanted to do the same kind of movies over and over anyway, so my theory on it all is I'm just gonna try and dodge the label and keep doing what I am doing.

Trivia

- Dropped out of Harvard 12 credits short of graduating to pursue his acting career.

-Both he and Ben Affleck worked as extras on the film Field of Dreams (1989). At one point during the shoot, Matt hopped on down to Boston's Fenway Park to take some blades of grass as mementos for his father.

-During an appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" (1996), he announced that he and Minnie Driver broke up, even before telling her in person, just before the Oscars. Minnie found out on air.

Interviews

Last edited by silke; 04-20-2017 at 09:58 AM. Reason: updated links