Lately, I've been spending a lot of time around these two:

Alpha or Delta. The boy is definitely an introvert, and I'm pretty sure the girl is, too.

When I first saw the girl, I recognized my old self in her. She had her head buried in her work, occasionally looking up when people were having fun around her. Her expression suggested that she wanted to join in the fun, but was too shy to draw attention to herself. I also identify with her fashion sense, which isn't all that great: I once saw her wearing an outfit that reminded me of pyjama. She interacts in the same way that I do with a friend of mine: she opens up and becomes playful in a childish way. The sense of humour probably comes from watching too much anime. She's also the only one who complains about the temperature almost as much as I do. Actually, she's so much like me, I sometimes wonder if she's going to become my replacement But she's much less brash and loud than I am.

I also recognize myself in the boy, but not as much. It's evident that his strengths are my weaknesses, and maybe vice versa. He often helps other people with their homework, explaining things patiently. He tends to study with a lot of space to himself, and often listens to rock music while he studies. Like me, he seeks out secluded areas when the surroundings get too crowded and noisy, and he likes to study at the back row. His face lights up when he sees me joking around, though of the three of us, his expressions are the most awkward. Before we became acquainted, he once helped me turn on the air conditioner when I was having trouble finding the switch. And a few days ago, when my teacher bought a lamp for me, he provided some helpful comments when I boldly -- and clumsily -- tried to set it up, and even helped me put the parts back into place after I dismantled it. Speaking of which, he has a tendency to appear out of nowhere: he's managed to shock me a couple of times with his way of creeping up on me

I only started approaching him after I saw him making tea, the process of which I found utterly fascinating I had discovered some ants in the tea before, which I disliked, so I volunteered to help him scoop the ants out. He's usually the one in charge of making the tea, so now my habit is to strike up a conversation whenever I catch him at the ritual. Since he's friends with the girl, I became friends with her as well. She asks me to download some anime for her, and we occasionally lapse into a discussion on the topic... I've also been burning a lot of CDs for their listening pleasure. He took an instant liking to Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know", and even asked me for the lyrics, which I translated for him

Well, that's all for know.