Thread: help me type this person

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default help me type this person

I met this girl a couple years ago, and I'm completely weirded out by our interactions. In all the time I've known her, all we've ever done is flirt. I know she's a biology major and that's about it. Every time we talk, we end up sort of playfully talking about nothing. It's almost impossible for me to read her. I'm pretty sure she's attracted to me, but it's difficult to tell, especially since she flakes out all the time. It's kinda disturbing how shallow our interactions are, especially because I'm so attracted to her (I'm usually only attracted to VERY intelligent and beautiful women).

Anyway, assuming I'm an INTp, what's your guess at her type?
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not much info here.....

from this little, i'll start with isfp and take it from there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's exactly my problem! I can't get any intel into her inner workings. It's like there's some sort of barrier

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's exactly my problem! I can't get any intel into her inner workings. It's like there's some sort of barrier
    you misunderstand. its basically impossible to type somebody with this little information. obviously you have some more that you could tell us about this person.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    you misunderstand. its basically impossible to type somebody with this little information. obviously you have some more that you could tell us about this person.
    Perhaps I could provide more information if you prompted me; I have no idea what would be considered useful, keeping in mind, I don't know her very well since all we do is flirt.

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net