TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default not me

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am inclined to say LSE.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    i am inclined to say LSE.
    clever

Anyways, I spent very little time around him though, and it was around people he doesn't know well but are important to Kelly. Apparently he's not usually as quiet as he was when I met him, but regardless, I don't see strong Se in him at all.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp, I think.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Descriptions coming I think.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually EIE - ENFj - - was my first thought.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE or ILE, IMO.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE IMO.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Creepy-bg

IMO.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I'm not so great with descriptions.

I am pretty certain he is a T type though.
    And I am inclined to say he is introverted.

He very much enjoys the idea of being an SLE. When asked to read both SLE and ILE, he said SLE fit him more. I think he is paranoid of socionics though, and also can't really grasp it. He only talks about it with me because he knows I'm interested, if I start getting to into it he gets bored. My point is that I think he said he likes SLE because it is how he WANTS to be.

He says this dual description fits us best, and is his favorite:

Patrick is somewhat 'not here and now', he longs for far-reaching projects. He is obsessed with many ideas, which he explains so vaguely that only few people can understand him. Kelly, however, does not refuse them at once, but shows interest and if she finds in them something useful, she looks for support of people capable of practical implementation of these ideas. If these ideas, however, seem to her too naive, or if their implementation may be too problematic, Kelly can 'earthen' Patrick's redundant inventive energy, calm him down and distract from 'fighting windmills'. She appreciates Patrick's originality of thought and often shares his passions. In general, she tolerantly attends to this 'eternal child', playing the role of a caring parent. She guides the practical side of their common life.

Patrick is critical towards everything created earlier. He looks for new ways and alternatives. Having analyzed the situation and finding its dubious aspects, he may provoke split in an organization and create his own group of adherents. But lack of tactfulness does not allow him to keep the adherents at his side. However, Kelly is an expert at 'shuttle diplomacy'; she is quite capable of grouping people, softening the ethical mistakes of her dual and finding support of her superiors. She takes care of the comfort, rest and amusement of the party. She can arrange holiday parties. But in everyday chores she is mobile and strives for completion of her undertakings. That is if she is convinced in the perspective of the new undertakings, the suggested solution of complicated and intricate situations. Kelly watches the flow of work and does not let Patrick stop halfway by getting attracted to a new idea. Patrick needs such a stabilizer both in affairs and in relations.

Patrick gets mobilized in critical moments: bravely repulses the enemy, protecting both his own interests and those of others. By doing this he sometimes loses the feeling of necessary limit. Kelly who directs his initiatives watches him. When Patrick loses vital tonus and begins neglect his duties, Kelly 'arranges an emotional episode' for him and by this raises his spirits. But on the other hand, she can extinguish a quarrel by her diplomacy and jokes, before it results in rupture of relations. Her feelings often return Patrick ‘to solid ground’, distracting him from abstractions, making him think about practical tasks as well. Patrick cannot regulate distance in communication; sometimes he is out of place, unceremonious, too credulous towards people, too kind to those who envy him. For this reason he may get into trouble. Kelly saves him from this.

Kelly can take care of the health and comfort of others. Patrick appreciates this trait of his dual very much. He responds to Kelly with reciprocity. He strives to be faithful in their partnership and friendship, which is especially liked by Kelly.

Although Kelly is ostentatiously optimistic, she is very much afraid of the future, as the source of uncertainty. Her dual saves her from such doubts by making forecasts and especially by taking global strategic protective measures. Kelly periodically falls into laziness but her dual does not rebuke her for it, in other words, does not require her to be always highly productive. Kelly likes Patrick's capability of deriving benefit from everything without much effort, of concluding profitable agreements, and she willingly assists his partner in such affairs.

Ingenuousness, impulse of life and feelings represent the 'visiting card' of this dual pair.
    His second favorite being:

Patrick is decisive and purposeful, brave and full of initiative. He is capable of persevering a long time towards his goal, overcoming any difficulties at his way. He is not always capable of taming his emotions and outbursts of wrath, but can subordinate others to him and make them do what he wants. Kelly lacks such decisiveness; she admires strong people possessing leadership skills. She tries to be useful to them by giving cautionary advice.

Kelly foresees very well the negative outcome of certain actions of Patrick. She watches people's emotional reactions and then suggests to Patrick measures to influence them. Without such advice Patrick may act precipitately. Patrick possesses good organizational skills. He has a talent for planning actions, distributing duties and resources. Patrick at the same time lacks diplomacy. He will manipulate people like inanimate objects, not reckoning with their feelings and interests. Thus he turns people against him but he does not understand why. Kelly softens his authoritarianism, tuning him up to a warmer attitude. She advises to be diplomatic, calms him down, releases Patrick's irritability by jokes and compliments made at the right moment. At the same time she creates the atmosphere of politeness, being aristocratic, 'keeping aloof', regulates distance in communication, as soon as she feels the partner is ready to insult her. In this way Kelly avoids possible confrontation.

Patrick tends to doubt not only the good attitude of others towards him, but also noble motives of others. He rather notices people’s negative traits more than positive ones. Sometimes he is excessively suspicious, afraid of treason, and for this reason tends to surround himself by favorites whom he trusts. Kelly neutralizes Patrick's prejudice by her trustful and kind manner of communication, neutralizing his suspicions by assertions of her loyalty.

Kelly is capable of choosing a moment for sudden decisive actions, which discourages opponents, and this makes her useful to Patrick, who appreciates her original advice. Kelly attracts people and manipulates their feelings and relations. She looks forward and prepares for the future in advance. She finds necessary acquaintances and fulfillers for his projects. Unlike Patrick, she is optimistic and can inspire others with her optimism, especially her dual, who values interests in concrete affairs over all and so expects from others dirty tricks rather than assistance. It is for this reason he loses adherents and falls into depression caused by bad foreboding.

Kelly's shortcoming is her inclination to blame others considering them guilty of her own misfortunes. Patrick easily calms down his dual by threatening to punish the offenders and to restore justice. Sometimes he puts Kelly to shame, teaches her lessons of courage and endurance. Together with such a strong personality Kelly is ready to overcome everything, believing in success. She needs moral support, without which her vital tonus decreases. She needs, too, a support of an authoritative partner, who understands instructions and rules, possesses penetrative skills, realism and practical intelligence.

(Thanks to Joy for incerting our names )

His idea of an awesome day is being with me, getting some, playing a cool game or watching me paint, while listening to Pink Floyd, Johnny Cash, Black Sabbath or Metallica. He is proactive so he can relax in other words.

He is competetive though not obnoxious. He likes to organize teams to play football and such. He likes playing tennis. He loves hiking, camping, nature, and he LOVES utilizing all his materials HE put together for OUR survival when we go camping. Makes him some sort of proud, :wink:

He gets EXTREMELY upset/angry when something doesn't work the way he planned it, but only if it is NOT his fault. If it is his fault, he says, "Meh, oh well I effed up." He has a temper but it is almost always directed at inanimate objects. He's broken a lot of things. This normally makes me angry, mainly because I dislike loud, negative noises.

We have been discussing running a business. We've talked about his "station in life" lots of times, each discussion ends up with me summerizing that, "You want a job where you are the boss, where you work on your own time, you only care about the money in terms of keeping the store running. You hate being ordered around and your actions dictated by some else, let alone someone you dislike."

What got my attention is when he said he didn't care about profit and such.

I orignally was going to say he is reluctant to spend time with others but he disagreed with it. He says its an issue of when it is people want him to spend time with him. He is all for day trips such as camping, kayaking, or something else active and exhilarating like that. He also enjoys sitting at the park with me watching me paint. Apparently it turns him on in some way and he loves every brush stroke I make. He kept saying how he loves how creative I am, and compliments me on my SKIZILLZ. (which I of course soak up but pretend not to as much as I am)

Very family oriented.

He sulks when he doesn't get his way, kinda a only child thing I believe.

Erotic attitude I would say is...hm...I can't say for either of us. It's always changing up.

He took 2 tests, he wants to take longer ones because he says he doesn't understand how it can tell your type just from 4 questions. And he hates having to just pick between two options. Claims bullshit. I tried to explain to him that the tests are supposed to help you find guidelines, I guess he understood.

He is a very very good planner. Very efficient. If one thing goes wrong he is often inclined to just scrap the idea because it wasn't his vision. UGH NO.

SORE LOSER!!!

More later lol...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When he talks about his "station in life" is he talking about his role in society or his "destiny" (or both)?
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh, based on his fave description, sounds like ILE. Doesn't seem SLE to me either. Hey, a lot of times we entp's want to be seen as estp's; tougher or something, lol.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

harp is good
    THE BEARD HEARD HIS MOVEMENT AND MADE AN ATTACK RUN BUT DID NOT ACTUALLY ATTACK HIM

viva palestina

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That girl looks VERY familiar. Strange

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he identifies with SLE, but you see him as more introverted, I wouldn't be suprised if he were ILE. Also, the description he picked is obviously ILE and SEI.

His facial expressions in 1, 6, 7, 8, 11, and 12 are all very similar to some of my typical camera faces.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    uh, based on his fave description, sounds like ILE. Doesn't seem SLE to me either. Hey, a lot of times we entp's want to be seen as estp's; tougher or something, lol.
    Yeah, typical male ILE sentiment

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    That girl looks VERY familiar. Strange
    its meh
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah he sounds ILE which I can also see in the pictures.

(that looks like a lovely doggie by the way )

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Let's see, ESTJ, ISFP, ENFJ, ENFP, ENTP, AND ESTP are all possibilities. Is it just me or is there something terribly stupid and wrong about this? Can't we just say that 90% of us are inadequate in performing decent V.I. and move on?
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder though, he really doesn't VI as any ILE i've seen around. Dunno.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    "a lie can go half way around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on" - Winston Churchill.

LOL, Gilligan.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me he seemed an extrovert, and Alpha-Beta or even Fe-dominant, but not particularly Se or Si, that's why I thought ENFj. I can't see ESTj or ISFp.

I can see a case for EP, so I think ILE>IEE>SLE.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has an EP look if you ask me, and I don't think he could be a sensor by the look of him. I might think F>T right off the bat, but he reminds me more of the SLEs and ILEs than I know than he does the IEEs.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Yeah he sounds ILE which I can also see in the pictures.

(that looks like a lovely doggie by the way )

=D He really is lovely, great personality and he listens to you very well. Yay Nomark!
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me he seemed an extrovert, and Alpha-Beta or even Fe-dominant, but not particularly Se or Si, that's why I thought ENFj. I can't see ESTj or ISFp.

Thing is, he seems to require me to provide Fe. *shrugs*
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clover

Thing is, he seems to require me to provide Fe. *shrugs*
    snap that's ile then. does that make you isfp?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se dominants are the easiest for me to type because the Se just jumps out at me... when I first met him I was surprised by how not-Se he was... I whispered "he is not ESTp" to Peter the first chance I got, and Peter was like "shhhhhhhhhhh" Later he told me to give it more of a chance, that Patrick may have just been acting that way because he was meeting Kelly's close friends for the first time and was around Fred and Nancy, who are pretty much like Kelly's parents. I was skeptical but agreed that I'd keep an open mind, but after being around him a little more I still saw no Se. His voice is very different from any Se dominants I've ever known... more "gentle", if that makes sense.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    snap that's ile then. does that make you isfp?
    I have a really, really hard time seeing that... she seemed more Ni than anything when I spent a week hanging out with her.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Clover, would you be willing to describe your relationship with him? What are the 5 or so characteristics about your interactions that stand out the most?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I am Ni-dominant, but I think maybe that allows me mold to others slightly. And assuming he is ENTp, I to do this for him without realizing. It's a pretty comfortable type to mold to for me. *shrugs*
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He looks a lot like my friend's ESTp boyfriend. And the logical subtypes do not seem all that Se. Not all ESTps are loud and obnoxious. :wink:
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good question
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, but it's easy to deal with...I just end up bursting with frustration for a minute.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so