TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    EII

yes definitely. She has that loose in her clothes and slightly rounded shoulders and stooped posture. YUP
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII

I think she's ESI.

Both EII and ESI are Fi-doms, and I can usually recognize people like this right away. The major difference between EII's and ESI's is that EII's are a bit "darker", because of their intuition. They are more abstract and thoughtful than ESI's. ESI's are secondarily Sensors, not Intuitors, so they are more in the here-and-now, and are more oriented towards what's right in front of them.

I think the woman in the video is not that intuitive. She's mostly talking about what she likes about her environment and not about her future plans.

I also think she's ESI because her clothes are all about showing off her body. An EII would not do that, because an LSE would not respect her or take her to church in those clothes. But an LIE isn't going to church, he's going to some foreign country and he wants to take a babe with him.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-26-2020 at 03:36 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think she's ESI.
    NO
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    NO
    Maritsa, show me a picture of you wearing clothes that show your midriff. One picture. Taken any time in your life, other than when you were wearing diapers.

EII's don't do that because they think it makes them look like sluts. Not respectable at all, and you know how LSE's want a partner who is respectable.

I've seen a number of ESI's wearing clothes that showed off a lot of skin.

Here's another video of her:

It has been said that ESI's are artists, and their canvas is themselves. What do you see this girl doing?

She is so ESI that it hurts my eyes.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-26-2020 at 03:50 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    First of all, EIIs don't necessarily think it makes them "look like sluts"...and there are ways to "show skin" in a tasteful way, so...yeah. In the end it's still all about taste. And sometimes you just don't feel comfortable wearing certain outfits yourself but you wouldn't necessarily see it as ... in bad taste, if someone else wore it.

Also it's not a big deal yet (in the conversation) but it's slightly making me uncomfortable since the girl in the video is 16.
    What is making you uncomfortable? Normally, I refer to all females over the age of 16 or so as women, giving them the benefit of the doubt. But I broke with that practice here because she seems pretty childish to me. Maybe that's just in comparison to the freakishly old women I've been dating, though.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Um, I don't really know what your last sentence means here but anyways ...
    nvm
    (no really, you can ignore it).

I mean, of course I can't speak for Gammas but the objectification feels sometimes eh to me. Of any type really. I don't want to get into an argument about this though, yes I understand finding people attractive but idk, I don't see <my duals> for example through the lens of how (superficially) hot they are or how much skin they show.

I wasn't intentionally trying to objectify anyone. I was just stating a characteristic of two types that I, myself, have noticed in real life. EII's always look demure and respectable, and ESI's often look like Sharon Tate or Brigette Bardot. Female ESI's are typically more "out there", more noticeable, usually wearing clothes with bright colors and bold flower patterns. It's just a characteristic of the type. And it's not 100% universal all the time, but I'd say it's a definite trend.

And if you don't see your Duals through the lens of how hot they are, or how well they dress themselves, you might not be a Victim type with Si-PoLR.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, show me a picture of you wearing clothes that show your midriff. One picture. Taken any time in your life, other than when you were wearing diapers.

EII's don't do that because they think it makes them look like sluts. Not respectable at all, and you know how LSE's want a partner who is respectable.

It has been said that ESI's are artists, and their canvas is themselves. What do you see this girl doing?

dress is not type related. It's completely cultural. It's not at all "moral" uniformity across the type.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-26-2020 at 02:56 PM.
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ok

Sorry, Psych. Maybe I misunderstood and overreacted to your "girl" statement. About two years ago a woman on the forum accused me of having an inappropriate interest in underage females, which is not the case. I'm just trying to avoid a repeat.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dress is not type related. It's completely cultural. It's not at all "mora" uniformity across the type.
    Sure, but often cultures are similar. In most of the world dress is associated with sexual availability. Sexual availability isn’t something Deltas tend to like to signal much, with maybe the exception of IEEs, so you can expect Deltas in most of the world to dress more conservatively.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Sure, but often cultures are similar. In most of the world dress is associated with sexual availability. Sexual availability isn’t something Deltas tend to like to signal much, with maybe the exception of IEEs, so you can expect Deltas in most of the world to dress more conservatively.
    "sex isn't something Delta like to signal much"
    You never met an SLI ? lol
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"sex isn't something Delta like to signal much"
    You never met an SLI ? lol
    Lol. If they signal that it’s difficult for me to read.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Lol. If they signal that it’s difficult for me to read.
    SLI's dress great; very tastefully. And they don't signal anything about sex. If you want to have sex with an SLI, you have to ask her to have sex. She'll either say Yes or No.

In my experience, they will invariably say No unless they are incredibly bored with their life and they see you as a way to add some variety to it. In that case, if you ask straight out, they might say Yes.

There is a reason that IEE's never stop talking about random crazy shit and never give up.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's ESI.

Both EII and ESI are Fi-doms, and I can usually recognize people like this right away. The major difference between EII's and ESI's is that EII's are a bit "darker", because of their intuition. They are more abstract and thoughtful than ESI's. ESI's are secondarily Sensors, not Intuitors, so they are more in the here-and-now, and are more oriented towards what's right in front of them.

I think the woman in the video is not that intuitive. She's mostly talking about what she likes about her environment and not about her future plans.

I also think she's ESI because her clothes are all about showing off her body. An EII would not do that, because an LSE would not respect her or take her to church in those clothes. But an LIE isn't going to church, he's going to some foreign country and he wants to take a babe with him.

I've watched a bunch of her videos, and she's delta to the core.

as for the darkness-- i know an IRL EII just like her, and from the outside they both exude positivity (positive outlook), but i think it's more of an enneagram type thing. my friend is a 9w1, the girl in the video most likely is too.

Her clothing choice is more of a style than a deliberate method of revealing skin. to my generation it's honestly not scandalous and she can get away with showing more because of her body type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've watched a bunch of her videos, and she's delta to the core.

as for the darkness-- i know an IRL EII just like her, and from the outside they both exude positivity (positive outlook), but i think it's more of an enneagram type thing. my friend is a 9w1, the girl in the video most likely is too.

Her clothing choice is more of a style than a deliberate method of revealing skin. to my generation it's honestly not scandalous and she can get away with showing more because of her body type.
    yup very generational. I look at my daughter's kids clothing now and things have changed a bit from my own.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yep, in average, EII should not dress so provoking, as for example IEI. Fiting to norms is part of caring about emotional comfort (Fi) of people near.
    LSE want responsible pair, what is doubtful to say about those who breaks behavior norms or makes too much accent on sexuality (own and of others), by the lesser attention to the personality. Those are not stable and often egocentric in relations, hence it's harder to make good relations with them.

> She is so ESI that it hurts my eyes.

Make a thread with your ESI examples. It's curious to see who you like.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    John Wick LSI.
    He has ignoring Ti, not Ti lead. He didn’t want to follow the 2 main rules of the underworld and he certainly didn’t go out to enforce those rules, neither. He merely abided by the rules of the criminal underground. Even his usage of regular objects as deadly weapons is a Te thing. He got out of the criminal underworld just so he could marry and have a normal life? HA!! That screams 4D valued Si. The Adjudicator is LSI. “Do not make the mistake of thinking you exist outside the rules. No men do.”

https://youtu.be/x-vOVUTwhcc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    He has ignoring Ti, not Ti lead. He didn’t want to follow the 2 main rules of the underworld and he certainly didn’t go out to enforce those rules, neither. He merely abided by the rules of the criminal underground. Even his usage of regular objects as deadly weapons is a Te thing. He got out of the criminal underworld just so he could marry and have a normal life? HA!! That screams 4D valued Si. The Adjudicator is LSI. “Do not make the mistake of thinking you exist outside the rules. No men do.”

https://youtu.be/x-vOVUTwhcc

That's fine and dandy except everything he does in the movie is Se, and that would be weird for Se ignoring. Si/Te would probably just hire the hit man. Also his usage of everyday objects could also easily be an Se thing, and is probably more Se than Si.

https://youtu.be/ZfqnSmKUVqI

Karl Pilkington is an intensely SLI SLI
    The setup for his dynamic with Ricky Gervais who is EIE is basically just Gervais being in awe at how completely different he thinks from himself.
    In this clip Karl is being continually prodded into being more enthusiastic and ends up pissed off instead
    EIE-Fe Creative 7w8 748 Sx/So VELF

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mike Oh from That Chapter - EII (1w9?) so/sx Normalizing subtype

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a colleague, older guy with a beard. He is phlegmatic, charming with the ladies, him and his brother, they build entire houses. He does structural calculations for projects here. He is one of those people who likes hiking and camping. In comparison to this guy who I think is SLI I'm less chill and more prone to suddenly shift towards being more aggressive, also I'm more highly mobilized in general and ready to get shit done all the time, whereas he is so damn zen & chill.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE drops sick beats

dank af

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I have a colleague, older guy with a beard. He is phlegmatic, charming with the ladies, him and his brother, they build entire houses. He does structural calculations for projects here. He is one of those people who likes hiking and camping. In comparison to this guy who I think is SLI I'm less chill and more prone to suddenly shift towards being more aggressive, also I'm more highly mobilized in general and ready to get shit done all the time, whereas he is so damn zen & chill.
    Obvs Se/Ni valuing introvert, i kind of have those shifts too. Another defining feature of Delta STs is they seem to like to play games where they either have to choose tools or suggest tool choices to others, which I guess is their expression of Te & Si.

My SLI-Si friend could go to sleep at any time of the day. We'd arrive 20 minutes earlier and he's be like "I'm going to take a nap" and minutes later he'd be snoozing in the car while an ILE friend and I would be running around the premises.

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

filmmaker hal hartley infj
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

David Miscavige - LSE-Te 3

Kamala Harris - LSE-Si 3w4

Last edited by silke; 10-10-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    "Massive Iron" Steve Shaw - ISTP Gabin

I lost it, this video was great! I got a chuckle out of it. I love how straightforward he was, yet so calm and critical. I know it was a roast too, but he actually gave him advice in some way.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is making you uncomfortable? Normally, I refer to all females over the age of 16 or so as women, giving them the benefit of the doubt. But I broke with that practice here because she seems pretty childish to me. Maybe that's just in comparison to the freakishly old women I've been dating, though.

lol...I thought they were all your age ...not like 80....

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    lol...I thought they were all your age ...not like 80....
    My comment was intended to be a joke.

To a 22 yo, a woman who is 35 is definitely over the hill.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

George Smiley SLI

https://youtu.be/brxUP2lMVcQ

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    David Miscavige - LSE-Te 3

Kamala Harris - LSE-Si 3w4

Kamala as a LSE is an excellent typing. She practically sweats Te. This kind of woman is a dime a dozen in my part of the continent. Something about people "getting it done- well" that rings true for many here.

That reporter is a mega-propagandist though. Have seen her "reporting" which is pure bias opinion. Ugh I feel bad for you americans, just how inundated you are in media and right vs left. Its just weird from the outside. I have typed her (reporter) as a ESE, LII before. She is the female version of Anderson Cooper.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Graham Stephan - SLI-Te with an LII subtype (3w4 sp/so)

Kevin Bridges

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Graham Stephan - SLI-Te with an LII subtype (3w4 sp/so)

Yeah I approve of this. SLI come in all shapes and sizes and some of them are very much "out there".

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Rogers, EII. You know it because throwing a pie towards someone is just unbelievably wrong in terms of comedy...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    Rogers, EII. You know it because throwing a pie towards someone is just unbelievably wrong in terms of comedy...
    See I always saw Mr Rogers as a ESE. He has a kind of caregiving rationalism and careful attitude towards life. I just fail to see how it would work in a dual relationship with a ESTj.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joel Kinnaman, LSE (gives me e8 vibes)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thomas Edison, SLI

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she is extroverted. focused gaze, very involved in communication, no pauses, imo an EIE.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSF...MLo2U6rSNLpghg

SLI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sojourn View Post
    Thomas Edison, SLI

LSE and the way he screwed over Tesla is supremely telling for sociotype. Remember how he doubled down on direct-current, investing years and money in a system that was absolute garbage? And then took Tesla's idea's of alternating current and immediately made a buck AND the credit? LSE are often looking for frontier ways of doing something better.

When Te combines with Si and is mobilized by Ne you get something like Edison. Its the same reasoning Davinci is often typed as LSE.

ESTj and he is actually worth considering as a Benchmark. He even VI's as one > SLI. Also, he imho is an extroverted type. Very front and centre in his businesses and the public. SLI tend to hang out in the wings more.