Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,680 of 1781

Thread: Examples of Deltas

  1. #1641

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Grackle - ILE
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  2. #1642

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Natalya Morozova (ladyguideru) - INFJ


    HertzVlogs (on left) - INFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 10-31-2019 at 06:47 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  3. #1643
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Davide Martello (german musician) - EII



    Thomas Broich (german soccer player) - EII


  4. #1644
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post


    HertzVlogs - INFJ
    ...
    Last edited by soundofconfusion; 10-31-2019 at 07:08 PM.

  5. #1645
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Posts
    888
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just want to say on tattoos, as I’ve seen people correlate them with Se, that it’s worth looking at potential deeper meaning behind them and is not necessarily indicative of Se. I think Fi could also play a factor with them, for example. I have tattoos because of my sister who passed and loved tattoos (many are symbolic of her, the first one was of course for her). Although I had a fleeting thought of getting some sort of symbolic one before (I just had an idea of one that represented aspects of my natal chart in astrology lol and to me, was extremely Fi, I was quite young), it was never very important and I even was kind of like, eh, trendy. They barely crossed my mind and I barely noticed them, but due to life events, that changed. I think they CAN potentially be used in helping with typing, in combination with looking at many other factors of course, but I don’t think they always indicate valued Se over Si.
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."
    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, xNFp Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer




  6. #1646
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Posts
    888
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I do think the nature of tattoos, what they are of, could help in typing.
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."
    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, xNFp Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer




  7. #1647

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    blue hair, tattoos, hearts everywhere in her channel, seems beta NF
    some small tatoos may do any types. hard tatooing - that would be Se valued with good specifity
    hearts - F types. blue hair - not so weird for Si valued

    ENFP is also possible. too cute in my perception for betas

    Davide Martello - INTJ
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  8. #1648
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,230
    Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    You guys made the blue haired girl take her videos down. I would too if someone posted mine on a site that seemed weird. I would feel stalked. Maybe she doesn't know English which would be creepier.
    At least youtube/google let's you track it.

    Plenty of deltas have piercings, tattoos, unnatural colored hair, etc. I know many IEE who dye their hair with a rainbow of color.

    I am not sure what kind of sheltered life someone needs to live in to not notice. I know sol is not in Siberia so he recognized it is possible. I only looked for a few seconds at her video when it was posted but since she wasn't speaking English I didn't get much of an impression on type.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  9. #1649
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You guys made the blue haired girl take her videos down. I would too if someone posted mine on a site that seemed weird. I would feel stalked. Maybe she doesn't know English which would be creepier.
    At least youtube/google let's you track it.

    Plenty of deltas have piercings, tattoos, unnatural colored hair, etc. I know many IEE who dye their hair with a rainbow of color.

    I am not sure what kind of sheltered life someone needs to live in to not notice. I know sol is not in Siberia so he recognized it is possible. I only looked for a few seconds at her video when it was posted but since she wasn't speaking English I didn't get much of an impression on type.
    I think it's very likely actually. I initially thought she was a bit famous but when you google her channel name one of the first results that comes up is this thread. it's a reason why I don't like to type bloggers.

  10. #1650

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You guys made the blue haired girl take her videos down. I would too if someone posted mine on a site that seemed weird
    Would be strange to scary a many years popular blogger by psychology site. She told a lot about own personal life and traits.

    > Maybe she doesn't know English which would be creepier.

    She knows basic English as should all educated Russians.

    > Plenty of deltas have piercings, tattoos, unnatural colored hair, etc.
    > I know sol is not in Siberia so he recognized it is possible.

    types give a tendency in a behavior, but not strict limitations. there a variacy by different factors. so a behavior not common for types and values is possible, but the more of it and higher degree - the lesser possible it is and more rarely is met

    that EII has a ring in the nose. to more rings in the face - the lesser possible that would be EII

    I miss Siberian snowy forrests with bears and no men in 100 km radius (as all were eaten by bears)

    > I only looked for a few seconds at her video when it was posted but since she wasn't speaking English I didn't get much of an impression on type

    use your VI force
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  11. #1651
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as a type with Se as vulnerable function, I try to not get any attention at all in public. it's just very unlikely in my opinion that the girl is an EII based on the impression I got.

    "She knows basic English as should all educated Russians."

    "Would be strange to scary a many years popular blogger by psychology site"

    "that EII has a ring in the nose. to more rings in the face - the lesser possible that would be EII"

    this made me laugh

  12. #1652
    Kalinoche the Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    currently belgium
    Posts
    3,182
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    honest labor needs no master

    Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

    Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

  13. #1653
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    6,317
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    @kalinoche, what a great video! It combines the three things I like most: An attractive woman, travel advice, and economics.

    When I first started listening to the video, I was thinking (because I now can't help classifying every person I come across) "Where have I heard her voice before? Her voice is so familiar!" And after a few seconds and re-listening to the start of the video a few times, I connected. She sounds exactly like the ESI who sometimes works across the street from me, and who went on a date with me once.

    I'm not saying she is ESI, but her speech inflections and patterns are identical with those of that ESI. I actually think she might be EIE (OK, I know. Wild ass guess), but she sounds exactly like that ESI. It might have something to do with the fact that some women can pick up on a particular Zeitgeist, because when the woman in the video switches to a Greek accent, the similarity disappears.

    I really liked the travelog part. I'm bookmarking this video, checking some maps.

    As for the Greek financial crisis that she mentions, it has a simple solution, but the Germans prefer to screw the Greeks rather than their bondholders. http://bilbo.economicoutlook.net/blog/?p=18609

    Thanks for posting this video. It was the one bright spot in my otherwise horrible day.

    Which Delta do you think she is? IEE maybe?

  14. #1654
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Posts
    888
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like her. She seems down-to-earth
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."
    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, xNFp Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer




  15. #1655
    Kalinoche the Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    currently belgium
    Posts
    3,182
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @kalinoche, what a great video! It combines the three things I like most: An attractive woman, travel advice, and economics.

    When I first started listening to the video, I was thinking (because I now can't help classifying every person I come across) "Where have I heard her voice before? Her voice is so familiar!" And after a few seconds and re-listening to the start of the video a few times, I connected. She sounds exactly like the ESI who sometimes works across the street from me, and who went on a date with me once.

    I'm not saying she is ESI, but her speech inflections and patterns are identical with those of that ESI. I actually think she might be EIE (OK, I know. Wild ass guess), but she sounds exactly like that ESI. It might have something to do with the fact that some women can pick up on a particular Zeitgeist, because when the woman in the video switches to a Greek accent, the similarity disappears.

    I really liked the travelog part. I'm bookmarking this video, checking some maps.

    As for the Greek financial crisis that she mentions, it has a simple solution, but the Germans prefer to screw the Greeks rather than their bondholders. http://bilbo.economicoutlook.net/blog/?p=18609

    Thanks for posting this video. It was the one bright spot in my otherwise horrible day.

    Which Delta do you think she is? IEE maybe?
    I thought LSE. EIE is interesting as well.
    Regarding your greek crisis link, I assume that it's about Greece leaving the euro (I basically read the first comment). Reminds me of that student exchange semester I went on in 2011 when I was living in fear of that happening. a recurring thought at the time was how I could walk all the way from france to greece if that happened...maybe that's Ne polr turning everything into an apocalypse
    honest labor needs no master

    Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

    Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

  16. #1656
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    6,317
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    I thought LSE. EIE is interesting as well.
    Regarding your greek crisis link, I assume that it's about Greece leaving the euro (I basically read the first comment). Reminds me of that student exchange semester I went on in 2011 when I was living in fear of that happening. a recurring thought at the time was how I could walk all the way from france to greece if that happened...maybe that's Ne polr turning everything into an apocalypse
    Greece leaving the Euro and becoming a sovereign nation again is one solution, but a better solution would be for the Eurozone to form a truly financial union with a central bank and a philosophy of mutual economic support, as is done in the States. No Americans think that it is odd that the Federal government constantly ships money from rich states to poorer states through taxation and government programs, but apparently the Germans, who are willing to support poor Germans, are not willing to support poor Greeks, Spaniards, or Italians. Even though their export economy depends on them.

    I’ve also often thought about the fact that people can walk from France to anywhere on the European, Asian, and African continents. IDK why. Diaspora, perhaps.

  17. #1657

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Damsel Dasha ASMR - ENFP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  18. #1658
    Kalinoche the Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    currently belgium
    Posts
    3,182
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Last edited by Kalinoche the Child; 11-02-2019 at 11:02 PM.
    honest labor needs no master

    Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

    Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

  19. #1659

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Igor Kazurov - ESTJ
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  20. #1660
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sol's emo club
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,844
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default


    Geppetto – SLI Harmonizing
    Measuring you right now

  21. #1661
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post

    Geppetto – SLI Harmonizing
    I usually don't type fictional characters, but this is a good example. reminds me a bit of a swiss watchmaker I've found.

    https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gerber_(Uhrmacher)

    I guess a problem with finding SLI is that normalising and harmonising subtypes stay away from the public, while creative and dominant subtypes appear more like LSE.

  22. #1662
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Conan O'Brien - IEE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kIuKai5z9Q



    Helge Schneider (german comedian and musician) - IEE



    William H. Macy - IEE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZsemAzZkZM



    thanks @Subteigh for giving me the hint

  23. #1663

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    William H. Macy - INFP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  24. #1664
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Posts
    888
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post

    Geppetto – SLI Harmonizing
    If this is my dual, I don't accept the IEE typing
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."
    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, xNFp Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer




  25. #1665
    Marep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Posts
    339
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post

    Geppetto – SLI Harmonizing
    SEI?

  26. #1666

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    SEI?
    LSI, as mustaches are more important than strabismus
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  27. #1667
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sol's emo club
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,844
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    SEI?
    Eh, he is a craftsman who created a company for himself. That is he is looking for Fi that he finds hard to get.
    His craft is full of Te. SEI would use it bit differently in expressive art like in paintings less in technical work.

    LSI would be less about fine crafts and more about structures like architecture.
    Measuring you right now

  28. #1668
    Marep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Posts
    339
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Eh, he is a craftsman who created a company for himself. That is he is looking for Fi that he finds hard to get.
    His craft is full of Te. SEI would use it bit differently in expressive art like in paintings less in technical work.

    LSI would be less about fine crafts and more about structures like architecture.
    You may be right...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TdqbhTGkeOU&t=84s

    Nah... SEI confirmed

  29. #1669
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Walt Whitman - SLI



    Harrison Ford - SLI



    Julia Child - SLI


  30. #1670

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Harrison Ford - ESTJ
    Julia Child - ESTP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  31. #1671
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    https://youtu.be/_gsgIRRb_Nw

    I'm just going to leave this here and everyone can decide for themselves whether that ESTP typing for Julia Child makes any sense.
    Last edited by soundofconfusion; 11-07-2019 at 08:44 PM.

  32. #1672
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tove Jansson - IEE (thanks @Subteigh for the suggestion)



    Astrid Lindgen - IEE


  33. #1673

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    DiM Agnieszka Janoszka (dressedinmint) - INFJ

    Astrid Lindgen - mb ENFJ
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  34. #1674
    Typometrics toska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII: Maggie Rogers



    LSE: Sean Larkin



    Epitome example of this description:
    "LSE's have a characteristic upright posture often appearing as if their backs are inflexible giving the impression that they are executing a military drill. LSE's are slim. However, larger ESTjs are not exceptional, especially when applied to women"

    IEE: Sharon Dubois



    SLI: Noel Gallagher


  35. #1675
    Typometrics toska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I just want to say on tattoos, as I’ve seen people correlate them with Se, that it’s worth looking at potential deeper meaning behind them and is not necessarily indicative of Se. I think Fi could also play a factor with them, for example. I have tattoos because of my sister who passed and loved tattoos (many are symbolic of her, the first one was of course for her). Although I had a fleeting thought of getting some sort of symbolic one before (I just had an idea of one that represented aspects of my natal chart in astrology lol and to me, was extremely Fi, I was quite young), it was never very important and I even was kind of like, eh, trendy. They barely crossed my mind and I barely noticed them, but due to life events, that changed. I think they CAN potentially be used in helping with typing, in combination with looking at many other factors of course, but I don’t think they always indicate valued Se over Si.
    I could also see this being associated with the Enneagram. I discovered this one site a bit ago that dived a bit into this.
    https://www.dietnosis.com/enneagram-types/

    For you being type 4:

    "Type Fours often resort to changing their bodies with tattoos. It is not uncommon to see a type Four covered in tattoos. The themes often consist of myths or fantasy. They have a melancholy theme or are very dark, skulls or snakes for example. They may adorn their bodies with images and symbols from another culture. They may use large piercings to scarification to change themselves."

    I've seen a lot of 6's with tattoos and this description makes a lot of sense for them as well:

    "If a type Six gets a tattoo, it is likely to show loyalty, patriotism or membership in an organization such as a team, a band, military unit or gang affiliation. Also, they may tattoo the name of family members or war buddies that have passed away. They proudly display them so the tattoo may be large and placed on the shoulder or chest."

  36. #1676
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Posts
    888
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol at the 6 description. i respect that now.
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."
    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, xNFp Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer




  37. #1677

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    ILe-nE
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSE problem


  38. #1678
    Typometrics toska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII-Ne: Aldous Harding


    EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

  39. #1679
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Posts
    888
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dude I was wondering about her Tosk. Thank you for that. I saw her open for Deerhunter before she got bigger and my mind was fucking blown. Her albums don’t do her justice.
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."
    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, xNFp Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer




  40. #1680
    Typometrics toska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Dude I was wondering about her Tosk. Thank you for that. I saw her open for Deerhunter before she got bigger and my mind was fucking blown. Her albums don’t do her justice.
    Interesting character for sure, loving her music so far. No doubt in my mind on this typing. She fit my gallery perfect for it and this interview epitome EII-Ne.


    EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •