Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kendall Hoyt (mskjhoyt) - ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaine View Post
    She's very grounded and forward
    the impression from S types

> She's recently married to the gorgeous Tom Hughes SLI

N type
    Last edited by Sol; 07-01-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII-Ne - Jonathan Haidt

Andrew Hales -- LSE (1w9 so/sx) chatting with Josh Macin -- IEE (3w2 so/sx)
    Last edited by silke; 07-14-2018 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example of LSE mistrusting SLE.

[/QUOTE]

This reminds me a great deal of how @UDP says he loves EII consistency and predictability. The Judge is LSE and you can see how he distrusts the SLE's Se saying "I believe you are capable of anything!" It's seems like the LSE's Ne is cautious of what the SLE is capable of and is uncertain for what he will and won't do. Also you can see the LSE trying to use Ne to put the SLE into another person's shoes and see the wrong he has done from a personal perspective, the SLE responds in a very Se way not engaging in the Ne made up scenario and continues to speak about the real situation when he responds "Yea it's My fault." Instead of saying it would be the judge's fault in the made up scenario. He also refuses to engage in the Ne made up scenerio, so possible Role Ne being Suppressed by Leading Se? Also you can see SLE's harsh Ti used and possible negative role Ne, when he says "Who knows maybe this guy will use the money on drugs." (Idk if I'm EII or IEI but personally this is the thing that really kills me on the inside about SLE's that harsh reality they speak of, especially when they try to point it out in other people, the words physically hurt me sometimes actually). This is all just a guess from me also I am open to correction if I am off.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

> She's recently married to the gorgeous Tom Hughes SLI

N type
    You are right Sol, I concede Jenna Coleman is SEE. I do use the same facial expressions though so I guess that's why they call it "look-a-like". Might be the auxiliary Fi/demonstrative FE?

I think he, Tom Hughes, is IP type. Possibly her dual ILI or semi IEI?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are right Sol, I concede Jenna Coleman is SEE. I do use the same facial expressions though so I guess that's why they call it "look-a-like". Might be the auxiliary Fi/demonstrative FE?
    Types with a single other dichotomy and mirror are relatively close, so could be called as "look-a-like". Fi is 2nd function at the both types.

> I think he, Tom Hughes, is IP type. Possibly her dual ILI or semi IEI?

mb EIE

People often make pairs leaded by other than soul friendship attraction, what relates to good IR. Seems more important for the choices are sexual passion, material profit, cooperation, etc. Even when they create pairs with good IR - no guarantee they'll care much about friendship feelings or deep love.

P.S. I always doubt in what types people assign themselves. So recommend to create a typing theme with a videointerview and to gather other additional opinions about your type.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand, thanks for the reply. Will need to work out how to do such as I struggle technologically but I can try.

It's funny with Tom Hughes I really got a caregiver vibe too, but perhaps because he is e6 also gives that impression of protector etc.

I wonder if certain experiences can also force you to use a certain function more, or that maturing you do to an extent (for shorter periods) use your role appropriately. I am like a cross between Jenna Coleman and Romola Garai in their energy/mannerism I don't have as much SE as Jenna and am dreamier. But over the past few years I have had to face various challenges on my own that have required me to take a stand and hold it and develop that without feeling guilty such as raising my Se dom son alone and going to court alone on his behalf twice and dealing with dysfunctional people so that he (and I) are protected and safe. So I have noticed that while it is still tiring and painful I am a bit better at using Se, possibly from this practice.
    Last edited by Guillaine; 07-03-2018 at 03:29 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

: O

hubba hubba hoyt

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Example of LSE mistrusting SLE.

[video=youtube;L14eiMUZ7g4]
    One thing Se has going for them is that when things really feel like they need to be said and dealt with they just do..seems like LSE is the same ways except the LSE played by the rules to get to that place.

The guy with the moustache is the most interesting to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I wonder if certain experiences can also force you to use a certain function more, or that maturing you do to an extent (for shorter periods) use your role appropriately.
    Role function should be more expressed in public interviews and among new people, according to model A. People feel like they need to show it good to give better impression.

About maturing due to experience and age. Besides more personal developing, as the life needs all 8 functions to be more effective, also with the aging the type may reduce as people need lesser of efforts. As to solve tasks they used mostly strong functions. So they relax and the type may become lesser accentuated.

> So I have noticed that while it is still tiring and painful I am a bit better at using Se, possibly from this practice.

You may develop any functions and improve skills in them. They all are equally important. And to compensate the weakness by strong functions is always harder way than to use the some developed natural one there, - like to do additional preparations and supplies to overcome possible problems which could be avoided with better N feeling.
    It's hard to develop weak functions to degree comparable with strong ones, but some particular skills you may develop good. Like F types may study some T region work, for example; or actors with T types look naturally in some roles.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Creative Writing Prose - INFJ

Logan Paul Vlogs - ISTP

sometimes he looks agitated like the user of speed drugs
    Last edited by Sol; 07-04-2018 at 03:21 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Sol he seems too stupid for T

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    Sol he seems too stupid for T
    He excessly plays emotions what reduces the impressions of T types. Plays not good, what makes him to look additionally worse
    F type during a calculation may look as not emotional. While he is clowning there.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

He excessly plays emotions what reduces the impressions of T types. Plays not good, what makes him to look additionally worse
    F type during a calculation may look as not emotional. While he is clowning there.
    hes also using more Se than Si
    but I wonder how much of what he does is acting and for show.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

iEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    hes also using more Se than Si
    not in my impressions from nonverbal. while the behavior in particular situation is secondary and its interpretation is speculative
    use impressions from nonverbal - it gives more general description. with lesser influence of distortions

> but I wonder how much of what he does is acting and for show

it's not his normal life definetely

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nadia Bolz-Weber - LSE (6 so/sp?)

Last edited by silke; 07-07-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the weird woman Nadia Bolz-Weber is not LSE
    massive tatoos would be enough to exclude

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like her message, i think she and I have a similar view on religion

seems IEE perhaps, sort of a delta hippy less structural version of church, but with a similar underlying ethical intuiton. like if you took the same thing as lutheranism (LSI/EIE) and went about it the totally opposite way, but were also true to the idea. she seems %100 sincere and onboard with the need for God and so on

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logan Paul Vlogs - ISTP

sometimes he looks agitated like the user of speed drugs
    I can get behind this typing. Lots of guys in the Forest Service, especially the more agitated versions, are spitting images of this guy and I type them ISTps.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I like her message, i think she and I have a similar view on religion
    seems IEE perhaps
    not delta. Si is not valued

> sort of a delta hippy less structural version of church

hippies just smoke

> she seems %100 sincere and onboard with the need for God and so on

she've harmed to natural beauty created by the God and has no shame about this. the disguised Satanism it is, padavan

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Gianna Nannini Italian singer songwriter is SLI very SX first 4w5? A lot of songs about longing for love, being left, but maybe sx 6w5. skip to 2 mins for interview

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

love to Gianna )

also she considers this other girl, an amazing and v v provocative writer (they collaborate to write Gianna's songs lyrics), as her dual,
    while Isabella says they're like the sun and the moon

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Gianna Nannini - mb ILE

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not delta. Si is not valued

> sort of a delta hippy less structural version of church

hippies just smoke

> she seems %100 sincere and onboard with the need for God and so on

she've harmed to natural beauty created by the God and has no shame about this. the disguised Satanism it is, padavan
    Tattoos are common in the West. Becoming even more common amoung under 30 somethings, NTR.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mira One - INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Tattoos are common in the West.
    It's not cultural norm there to have them so much. Si ego types prefer _natural_ beauty. So it's good sign for other type.
    For example, in my perception of Si ego type what she has is unaesthetically.
    More to say, she not only has this, but demonstrates at religious meetings. Nuff said

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not cultural norm there to have them so much. Si ego types prefer _natural_ beauty. So it's good sign for other type.
    For example, in my perception of Si ego type what she has is unaesthetically.
    More to say, she not only has this, but demonstrates at religious meetings. Nuff said
    yes it is culturally normal that's why I said it, but ofc being in Russia you have more insight on what is happening on the ground here than I do.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

her whole message was sort of "I was lost now I'm found"--if we take that seriously, and concede tattoos are more or less permanent, then it would make sense she would have them as relics from a misspent youth, but not as a matter of personality "own them" in the way sol suggests, as features of her truest self. at a certain point that idea itself transforms the tattoos into a point of pride, i.e.: as a "scar" one is proud of (maybe going so far as to get new ones, but for the "right reasons" this time--a spiral like development of the concept--doing something that when overlaid on eachother appear identical, but only as a kind of flattening of the process that actually occurred--this is illustrated in Aion). In the final analysis you can end up having tattoos that were in some sense contrary to your base values, that have come to represent a higher truth, especially in the form of the Christ image, whose entire symbol is a representation of this transformative process. To say this is not the case is to flatten out the image of type so much so that tattoos literally become a type identifier or not, full stop, which, in turn, makes typing trivial for a lot of reasons, not least of which it becomes a superficial form of post hoc categorization without meaning, but also because it becomes way too easy. if this method were in principle valid type itself would be a matter of simple data entry across a limited and freely available set of metrics. you see people striving for this form of "type" by questionaires, scientific measurements, VI, etc. they're all forms of trying to find type in a flattened field of possibilities, but type itself is precisely that thing that transcends these sorts of attempts, because it is the intercourse between factors, all of a high dimension, that produces unique results. it is nothing less than the irreducible complexity of humanity trying to be fit into a box. even if you construct the box on the principle that humanity operates according to cognitive modes, discerning those modes to an objectivity can only come as a product of doing violence to the individual. in that sense typology is not the pursuit of fitting people into the system, its in noting the literally limitless amount of exceptions to the rule, because its in that space personality is actually found

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i think he is istp

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grazie sol. I'm thinking about it

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rina - INFJ

some EII look so infantile. mb IRL this impression would be lesser

annkuzochka - ENFP

100Realt.ru - ESTJ
    Last edited by Sol; 07-08-2018 at 10:56 PM.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    love to Gianna )

also she considers this other girl, an amazing and v v provocative writer (they collaborate to write Gianna's songs lyrics), as her dual,
    while Isabella says they're like the sun and the moon
    Sembra che ho sbagliato con Gianna, Sol ha ragione in genere, Se lei e' veramente ILE podarsi Isabella Santacroce sia il suo dual SEI communque. Che ne pensi?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Guillaine

non so che tipo sia Gianna, ma dalle nozioni di vultologia in giro lei sembra effettivamente SLI, movimento degli occhi, bocca a sx più mobile degli occhi, ed è molto attenta alla sua alimentazione e al benessere del suo corpo, poi vabè, è così mascolina (ntr e in più è lesbica) che è facile da confondere per qualsiasi tipo un po' maschio. non penso i testi di Gianna siano molto Ne, ci si ispirano sì, ma sono anche centrati intorno al suo sentire corporale...

sol assegna i tipi in base a se gli piace la persona o meno, con una scala di riferimento alquanto dubbia. ma visto che è tra gli utenti più attivi in fatto di typing, chances are che ci prende anche, legge dei big numbers

Isabella mi sembra Ni, la loro dualità è di tipo creativo e non penso c'entri con il socionics

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mouth to left more mobile of the eyes
    it's baseless heretic bs, but not typing

> and she is very attentive to her nutrition and the well-being of her body

what can be Si value or any type as is not so special

> I do not think Gianna's lyrics are very Ne, they are inspired by yes, but they are also centered around her bodily feeling ...

Si. lyrics can be about weak valued functions easily

> sol assigns the types based on whether he likes the person or not

It's the lie.
    I identify types' traits and _also_ take into account IR effects. These effects also include personal sympathy component according to the classical theory.

> but since it is among the most active users in terms of typing, chances are that it also takes us, big numbers law

my 15 years experience of typing and watching typed people improved my skills higher than at average forum dudes
    what, for example, have allowed to doubt in your EII and after your video to become assured in IEI as your type. the argument for this is also that you thought yourself as INFP for years of your interest to MBT

> Isabella seems to me Ni, their duality is creative and I do not think it has to do with the socionics: p

Isabella Santacroce looks Fe. the thoughts were for SEI and EIE
    creative unions are possible with any IR. it's much a job, so deep friendship is lesser important. I've found superego *shivers* union recently: ILE + SEE, but that SEE is better than common (for example, likes chess, highly stable psyche, mb high IQ)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Her energy, speech pattern, expressions, tone... like everything about this person reminds me of someone I know. I suspected that this friend was LSE and the similatrities in this video seem like more evidence for it.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think SLI for logan is accurate. Se is evident if you ask me. I think he's SEE.

I agree with tattoos being no Si and Te at all. Tatts are a trend, expensive, for life and painful, that's pretty opposed to Si with Te. I've seen a bunch of Se leads and Se valuers having tatts, though. I've just seen a possible SEI having some of them (he's easily influenced by trends).

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I tried its no use.

Have fun at Home Depot.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Guillaine

non so che tipo sia Gianna, ma dalle nozioni di vultologia in giro lei sembra effettivamente SLI, movimento degli occhi, bocca a sx più mobile degli occhi, ed è molto attenta alla sua alimentazione e al benessere del suo corpo, poi vabè, è così mascolina (ntr e in più è lesbica) che è facile da confondere per qualsiasi tipo un po' maschio. non penso i testi di Gianna siano molto Ne, ci si ispirano sì, ma sono anche centrati intorno al suo sentire corporale...

sol assegna i tipi in base a se gli piace la persona o meno, con una scala di riferimento alquanto dubbia. ma visto che è tra gli utenti più attivi in fatto di typing, chances are che ci prende anche, legge dei big numbers

Isabella mi sembra Ni, la loro dualità è di tipo creativo e non penso c'entri con il socionics
    Ho capito, interessante che ha scelto proprio quella parola "dual" per descrivere la relazione. Quando penso dei testi di Gianna adesso puo darsi che sia extrovert perche sempre parla dei suoi emozioni notando quello che sta facendo attorno a se, il treno, il sole etc.

Communque, e' un piacere leggere e scrivere in italiano per me, grazie.

Certo che decidi tu ma... se tu fossi IEI spieghera' perche Saviana piace a te tanto...Aparte che e' una donna incredibile.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ho capito, interessante che ha scelto proprio quella parola "dual" per descrivere la relazione. Quando penso dei testi di Gianna adesso puo darsi che sia extrovert perche sempre parla dei suoi emozioni notando quello che sta facendo attorno a se, il treno, il sole etc.

Communque, e' un piacere leggere e scrivere in italiano per me, grazie.

Certo che decidi tu ma... se tu fossi IEI spieghera' perche Saviana piace a te tanto...Aparte che e' una donna incredibile.
    Anch'io mi sto divertendo a scrivere in italiano, cmq non so che tipo sia Gianna ma stavo leggendo che è stata definita introversa più volte, e conoscendo altri ILE, non ce la vedo tanto in quel tipo. Ma tutto può essere!

Forse sono IEI, Saviana mi è piaciuta tanto per le cose che diceva, più che per come lei è, che in realtà mi sembrava un po' snob, ma va bene, quando ho visto il video sulla memoria dell'acqua mi ha molto colpito, poichè mi occupo di astrologia e quelle cose sono molto relatable...

Cmq ecco, il concetto di dualità non lo vedo di buon occhio, senza socionics noi diaciamo che una persona è la "nostra metà", quando ci completa, e questo può accadere ad ogni livello, non solo per le funzioni cognitive... anzi, forse pensarla in quei termini è davvero riduttivo per tutte le relazioni d'amore in giro. In più c'è il concetto di "dualizazzione" naturale del tutto ignorato dal socion, cioè che più passi tempo con qualcuno che ami, più si diventa in simbiosi... cognitive functions or not.

In più c'è quel dettaglio interessante dei sottotipi che avevi sottolineato in un altro thread, che se sei IEE-Ne andrai più d'accordo con un SLI-Te, che ha molto senso, e concordo, ma a conti fatti un SLI-Te (penso Gianna possa essere questo tipo!), assomiglia molto molto ad un LSI, cioè il tuo conflict.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So, it's a pleasure to read and write in Italian for me, thank you.
    So is better to do in pm as the forum is English speaking and besides you both noone else is supposed to understand you. At least, correctly and completely, as autotranslators are not good.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In addition there is the concept of "dualizazzione" natural completely ignored by the socion, that is, more time spent with someone you love, the more you become in symbiosis ... cognitive functions or not.
    It's not ignored. Jung's types assume you may use, study and develop in any of functions. Hence the possibility to adopt to the psyche of anyone in any IR. You may love, to have a compassion, to tune and introject anyone. With the understanding of other human, caring about him and following his wishes, when also the same is done with you - you establish good relations progressively. Good IR make this _easier_.
    Duals need to adopt to each other too. To tune to other one to understand him, to do efforts, to follow wishes and interests of other one, to care about other one to make him happy. In conflictors IR people have a lot to give the other one what he wants, - but they do not want to give that as perceive that as alien to them, they have additional obstacle of other values to do what is needed, have to be more cautious with ego functions, with own valued ones to harm lesser. In IR like extinguishment people also need to use their weak functions (what is harder than with strong ones) to care about other one, to support him to live better.
    The ideal situation would be without types, when all functions and values are accepted and used equally. Then there were no IR limitations - you'd could to love and to have good relations with anyone, making the same efforts like duals.

Just to "spent time" is not enough. This gives you the understanding only, though worse feelings reduce the understanding. For good relations besides the understanding you need to care about other one good and to get the similar care about yourself. Generally, with bad IR people even in long relations have significant stable problems of acceptance of each other, the lack of the support of their needs and the lack of satisfaction by such relations. They feel worse than in better IR. The deeper love there is - the more of the understanding, the more of the wish to care in a appropriate way - but you also understand the efforts and sacrifices it needs, so people may do lesser than needed due to higher efforts in bad IR.

Jung's types are important. Socionics points on obstacles and advantages people have in different IR and describes the common situation to where such IR lead. Info about IR and types also allows better understand the needs of people what may help to establish better relations with them.
    To claim that Socionics "completely ignores" the influence of peoples' efforts or other factors on the quality of relations is baseless. Socionics is about types factor which influences on this.
    Socionics does not claim that there are no other factors influencing on the satisfaction by relations so there was the sense to say that it ignores them. But Socionics points that it's doubtful to get good relations [of friendship, romance] with bad IR, that better IR incline to better relations and good IR generally lead to good ones. As it supposes types as very important for this. Nothing else.
    Last edited by Sol; 07-09-2018 at 01:27 PM.