Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Roberto Bolano - ILI

in common, except when acting
    while SLI they do not express nonverbal common for him
    Most of his roles are action oriented (no Se PoLR), then we should analyze his nonverbals when he's not acting, because thats his real personality.
    Last edited by Hope; 08-22-2018 at 01:12 PM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaine View Post
    Lol. I think he's a little confusing because he is a 5w4 who can come across as T types. and also a H so more TE and Si than other subtypes, if you put any stock in subtypes. I do know a couple of men who are this type and when sol said EII it all clicked as I had typed them SLI based on fassbender as they are so similar. One of them writes and restores furniture (which is a bit sli) and runs a bar with his brother, the other is into acting and circus arts like juggling (actually I know a few EIIs into circus arts). That's my opinion, both are 5w4 and H quite manly/attractive to women. They are more verbose, how to say, more interested in ideas...? than sli. I don't know howto put it but makes sense for EII.
    Maybe the one who restores furniture is SLI indeed, then the ones who are in circuses maybe extraverted like IEE.
    SLIs care for new/useful/interesting ideas since Ne seeking. EIIs care about feelings (Fi) lead and money/things/production Te (seeking). Ne is something they use as a tool to solve problems and interact with the world(creative function) not an end for itself. Such as Te in SLI or Fi in IEE.
    Also its better to type ppl you know based in theory not by comparison with famous ppl you don't know in person.
    Last edited by Hope; 08-22-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    Most of his roles are action oriented (Se)
    N types may work not bad in S regions, not just to play roles.

> then we should analyze his nonverbals when he's not acting, because thats his real personality

Sure, that nonverbal is better to analyse in interviews, not in movies.
    But much of types related nonverbal a man can't change naturally and stably. Also this would need to copy strictly nonverbal of a concrete man (or several ones of the same type) - a special training which is done rarely as relates to biographic stuff and gets the doubtful attention.
    While generally roles describe a surface nonverbal - like to show you are having a good mood. An actor behaves naturally in nonverbal most of the movie's time. In your example you've found a short time moment whith strange nonverbal, but you'd need to use the _common_ nonverbal for typing. So you may type by movies also, - by several of them better, with different roles - to better notice the common and outside of roles related.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    Sylvie Guillem Delta NF

Good call, I'd say IEE.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    Maybe the one who restores furniture is SLI indeed, then the ones who are in circuses maybe extraverted like IEE.
    SLIs care for new/useful/interesting ideas since Ne seeking. EIIs care about feelings (Fi) lead and money/things/production Te (seeking). Ne is something they use as a tool to solve problems and interact with the world(creative function) not an end for itself. Such as Te in SLI or Fi in IEE.
    Also its better to type ppl you know based in theory not by comparison with famous ppl you don't know in person.

Thanks Aki, my dual. I know it is probably annoying/painful to watch my typing blunders but I feel like each mistake I do learn a lot thanks to others like sol. This is another example of these 5w4 Eiis. This discussion has cleared up alot for me actually and now i can see quite of few of them I know. I think enneagram 5w4 is quite a common one for this type as is 4w5. This actor Alessandro Nivola plays Boy Capel in Coco Avant Chanel and I wasn't sure of his type until now. He is very like the juggler friend I was saying (and Fassbender, though less tortured).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/vi...studio-1107913

edit:errI might be wrong about the enneagram he or some of them might be a six
    Last edited by Guillaine; 08-24-2018 at 11:46 AM.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been trying to type this man for a while- I think he is another one of these 6w5 manly EII's that I never realised were so- but always found attractive.

Deltas have this thing of sometimes going to extreme lengths for others and not even bothering to show it or hiding it and suffering- don't know why but he makes me feel that sympathy. some of his characters are very moving. I believe shirley henderson who plays beside him in The Taming of the shrew is IEE 4w5.

watch from 2.30
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6G3frnVuUk

But if rufus sewell is infj he plays romantically aside his conflictor Jenna Coleman in Victoria, only offset by the 6-4 enneagram compatability... if that is possible.

Also I think the writer of the Taming of the SHrew script and many other British tv series like Scott and Bailey and Happy Valley Sally Wainwright is EII
    sally wainwright.jpe
    Last edited by Guillaine; 08-25-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nataliya Gordiyenko - INFJ

Laputa Angel - ENFP

Rufus Sewell - ESFP
    Last edited by Sol; 09-03-2018 at 12:25 AM.

IEE

EII 9 sx

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nina Gordon - ENFP

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Brad Pitt is another one of these e6 EII's

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

HomeBrewedHero (ghostinkernel32) - ISTP

Brad Pitt - SLI

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Robert Redford is another one EII e6.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Redford - LIE

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gulenko heresy says people shift toward semi dual as part of the natural aging process, so this could explain some of that

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    Gulenko heresy says people shift toward semi dual as part of the natural aging process, so this could explain some of that
    If the type's expression with age is reducing in general (it's possibly by several reasons) - then this may reduce IR effects.
    As the weakest function according to Jung is suggestive one, then better development may happen with "polr" (than with "suggestive") what reduces the need in its supplementing. And this reduces the positive effects of duals vs semiduals. Those changes should not be principle, - you'll prefer more duals, anyway.
    What semiduals have better - they are easier to understand - you notice their good traits easier, they are more on the surface for you. But the closer communication is - the more good traits of duals you'll notice, as more problems of semiduals will be seen. IR theory is about close communications. For example, on far communication distance even conflictors may inspire higher interest than duals.

While the "part of the natural aging process" mb Gulenko's heresies.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

natural aging process was a poor way for me to phrase it, makes it sound like its a physical process... I think the idea is over time you start to develop qualities in yourself normally associated with your semi dual, creating a kind of blur between the two types from the perspective of the outside observer.. of course we have to understand what the underlying types themselves represent, which is continually up for debate. what one person calls a LIE shifting to EII another person just sees as an "old LIE" and a third person sees as only an EII

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol you may be right about Redford and Sewell but I agree to disagree about Brad Pitt.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't seen an interview but this guy on Nike ad Colin Kaepernick looks SLI

images.jpeimages (2).jpeimages (4).jpe

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Maksim Movchan [3:15] - LSE

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    natural aging process was a poor way for me to phrase it, makes it sound like its a physical process... I think the idea is over time you start to develop qualities in yourself normally associated with your semi dual, creating a kind of blur between the two types from the perspective of the outside observer.. of course we have to understand what the underlying types themselves represent, which is continually up for debate. what one person calls a LIE shifting to EII another person just sees as an "old LIE" and a third person sees as only an EII

I wonder if it develops over time or if it is a kind of shadow persona/alter ego always softly there in us... I just read this Rimbaud quote that seemed very like what you are saying (he is SEI) leaning towards using Ne better, especially the last bit.

I say that one must be a seer, make oneself a seer. The poet makes himself a seer by a long, prodigious, and rational disordering of all the senses. Every form of love, of suffering, of madness; he searches himself, he consumes all the poisons in him, and keeps only their quintessences. This is an unspeakable torture during which he needs all his faith and superhuman strength, and during which he becomes the great patient, the great criminal, the great accursed—and the great learned one!—among men.—For he arrives at the unknown! Because he has cultivated his own soul—which was rich to begin with – more than any other man! He reaches the unknown; and even if, crazed, he ends up by losing the understanding of his visions, at least he has seen them! Let him die charging through those unutterable, unnameable things: other horrible workers will come; they will begin from the horizons where he has succumbed!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Peter O'Toole - INFJ

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEE-Fi sx/sp 9w8 (Shaman Oaks)

Jaron Lanier - IEE-Ne so/sx 9w1

Last edited by silke; 10-22-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Tonya Matviyenko [on right] - EII

Vasilisa Rodionova - EII
    Last edited by Sol; 09-21-2018 at 12:33 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ninel (Школа Феникс) - IEE

Тревожный Эндурист - mb SLI
    the type was assumed by the boring chumping + technical practical mind

John Galliano - ILI
    Last edited by Sol; 09-25-2018 at 01:53 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Great music as much about the space in between the notes as it is about the notes themselves.”
    -Sting [SLI]

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Svetlana Lyubenkova - EII
    video

girl - EII
    or IEI

Kelley Rosano (ALLAREONE2012) - mb EII

Nicholas Ashbaugh (NicholasTarot) - IEE
    Last edited by Sol; 09-27-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robert Sapolsky--> ENFp

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Roberto Bolano - ILI

in common, except when acting
    while SLI they do not express nonverbal common for him
    Sol- i still believe Bolano is IEE-H. H means more Si and Te and more of 4th function being Ti. I wish I was H. Anyway, I'm basing this not only on watching his clips but on the authors he is really interested in and on the people who are really interested and feel affinity with him, who are mostly Ne dom or EII-ne subtype etc for example Patti Smith.

Also regarding the other author I typed as IEE Raymond Carver and you typed differently I have reread some of his things and I am still convinced he is IEE too. Some of the outstanding features of IEE writers I am noticing is there is a focus on what is not said -Ne like the whole story and writing is the shell pointing to the real, unspoken events and feelings, there is a focus on external events and objects (Carver never goes into the characters' heads), and they excel at dialogue and replicating speech patterns (this seems to be something in real life too, IEE's seem to be better than EIIs and ILEs at language learning from my experience, without accents).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nancy Reagan - INFJ

Alphiya (Джули По) - mb INFJ
    or ISFJ or else
    Last edited by Sol; 10-20-2018 at 03:51 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE sp/sx

Last edited by lynn; 10-19-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ASMR Glow - mb ILI

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SLI-Te sp/sx and IEE-Fi (sx/so?)

an example of this quote: "For those who fly too high, the downfall is painful. The fear of this downfall is a widespread manifestation of complex of "clipped wings". Attempts of developing protection against this fear by "falling in love" with one’s fall ("To lie in the sweat of vice and admiration for one’s own downfall ..."), to morally degrade yet still be above judgment and scornful valuations, subjectively insisting on one's own moral superiority - is one of the most common defenses from the quadral complex in Delta Quadra - even open sexual relations are not considered something reprehensible - for what could be wrong with love? (-Ne↑; +Fi↑).
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya"

Last edited by silke; 10-21-2018 at 08:00 AM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    SLI-Te sp/sx and IEE-Fi (sx/so?)

an example of this quote: "For those who fly too high, the downfall is painful. The fear of this downfall is a widespread manifestation of complex of "clipped wings". Attempts of developing protection against this fear by "falling in love" with one’s fall ("To lie in the sweat of vice and admiration for one’s own downfall ..."), to morally degrade yet still be above judgment and scornful valuations, subjectively insisting on one's own moral superiority - is one of the most common defenses from the quadral complex in Delta Quadra - even open sexual relations are not considered something reprehensible - for what could be wrong with love? (-Ne↑; +Fi↑).
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya"

This bitch is crazy.

Imagine the husband finding out she cheated on him with a 12 yr old boy. !

BH could be delta

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think dictator Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was LSE.

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org