EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-Fi: Gwyneth Paltrow

EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-Fi: Carice van Houten

EII-2Ne
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE-Fi: Carly Rae Jepsen

EII-2Ne

TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    EII-Fi: Gwyneth Paltrow
    hmm it's interesting that we disagree on Björk's type, and I think that Gwyneth Paltrow is an SEI with a creative subtype. I've typed her a long time ago, so I don't remember her that well, but she seemed rather down-to-earth to me, focusing on family life, having her own brand for skin care etc.

https://goop.com/eu

she also mentioned that she had huge problems with her business activities, making me think that she has Te as vulnerable function.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt88ghfbLI4

Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mrs Vera (bepavt) - ENFP

Gwyneth Paltrow - INFP
    Carice van Houten - INFP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    hmm it's interesting that we disagree on Björk's type, and I think that Gwyneth Paltrow is an SEI with a creative subtype. I've typed her a long time ago, so I don't remember her that well, but she seemed rather down-to-earth to me, focusing on family life, having her own brand for skin care etc.

https://goop.com/eu

she also mentioned that she had huge problems with her business activities, making me think that she has Te as vulnerable function.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt88ghfbLI4
    Gwyneth Paltrow is very traditional and she makes it quite clear that she values strong work ethics (Te) in spite of struggling with it (1D).

• "There is nothing worse for the growth of a human being than not having obstacles and disappointments, and things go wrong. All of my greatest achievements have come out of failure."
    • "It's not an accident. It's not luck, it's not fairy dust, it's not good genes. It's killing myself for an hour and a half, five days a week, but what I put into it. That's what I try to do in all areas of my life."
    • "I'm hard on myself, so I'm working on shifting perspective toward self-acceptance with all my flaws and weaknesses."
    • "I spend a good portion of my dinner-party conversation defending America because no matter what the political agenda, it's still a fantastic, amazing place."
    • “I don’t want to be rich and I don’t want to be famous.”

VI fits well to other EII's and her current lifestyle has also been strongly influenced by previous circumstance.

Si Hidden Agenda
    It took a major health scare eight years ago for Gwyneth Paltrow to realize that striving for the ‘perfect’ life was making her ill. Now, with a new cookbook inspired by the feel-good eating plan that helped her recovery, she tells Jane Gordon that today’s more relaxed Gwynnie is all about balancing the good and the naughty within.

• "I was a mess. I was vitamin-D deficient, I had anemia, I had thyroid issues, my liver was congested, I had hormonal imbalances and a benign tumor on my ovary that had to be removed – I mean, it was crazy. I knew it was time for change. It was my doctor and good friend Dr. Alejandro Junger who suggested(Si) I should clean out my system by following an elimination diet for 21 days."
    • “You know, I use organic products, but I get [laser treatments]. It’s what makes life interesting, finding the balance between cigarettes and tofu.”

Valued Fi/Not Ne-Seeking
    On why she doesn't get drunk:

• “I think they’re the idiot people and I’m the normal person. But I don’t really go to parties where…I don’t really have drunk friends. My friends are kind of adult; they have a drink. But they hold their liquor. I think it’s incredibly embarrassing when people are drunk. It just looks so ridiculous. I find it very degrading. I think, oh, you’re really degrading yourself right now, to be this pissed out in public.”

Let me know what you think though. I know she's super into health and wellness, in this case, I think it's mainly due to her experiences/trauma and the suggestions of others.
    Last edited by toska; 11-20-2019 at 03:10 PM.

EII-2Ne

Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jane Hawking - mb INFJ

Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Gabe Newell - ISTP

"commonly known by his nickname Gaben" (Wikipedia)

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE-Fi: Theo Hutchcraft

Last edited by toska; 11-22-2019 at 07:18 AM.

EII-2Ne

TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Marep; 11-22-2019 at 06:16 PM.

TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me know what you think though. I know she's super into health and wellness, in this case, I think it's mainly due to her experiences/trauma and the suggestions of others.
    I will be traveling for a while starting tomorrow so I won't have much time reading about her and post here. I also don't know if I want to read more about her tbh, since I find her rather boring. I've read more about Carly Rae Jepsen and I still lean more towards EIE btw, but that's all I can say for now.

TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kms

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Gabe Newell - ISTP

"commonly known by his nickname Gaben" (Wikipedia)
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."
    4 core, sx/so slight sx bend, xNFp Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer

Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Idina Menzel - too terrible for delta

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII in an EII world, notice the peace calm and in touch with the natural world around oneself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HMs...u3wNbs&index=8
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII-Fi or SEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    EII in an EII world, notice the peace calm and in touch with the natural world around oneself

I have watched this girls videos for years now, I actually asked my friends to VI her a while back because I am pretty sure her and I are the same type, everything about her, the way she thinks, her lifestyle, everything. I have always longed for a life like hers, its been one of my deepest desires and goals. Her mentality is nearly identical to mine too. I have watched nearly every single video but I think this one shook me to my core https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wFsYY71wyk&t it resonated with my thougths so much, the way she describes the longing for nature and a peaceful life, every minute, no every second of that video touched my heart. Now I don't know if shes EII but I know that I am her type in my opinion. I've never seen anyone that had the same desires as me, yet she seems to have been one of the first people I found a deep connection in our way of life.
    - Fate

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    I have watched this girls videos for years now, I actually asked my friends to VI her a while back because I am pretty sure her and I are the same type, everything about her, the way she thinks, her lifestyle, everything. I have always longed for a life like hers, its been one of my deepest desires and goals. Her mentality is nearly identical to mine too. I have watched nearly every single video but I think this one shook me to my core https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wFsYY71wyk&t it resonated with my thougths so much, the way she describes the longing for nature and a peaceful life, every minute, no every second of that video touched my heart. Now I don't know if shes EII but I know that I am her type in my opinion. I've never seen anyone that had the same desires as me, yet she seems to have been one of the first people I found a deep connection in our way of life.
    That's a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it here
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could also see her being IEE-Fi but I haven't watched much of her. They seem like they could be a cute dual or activity pairing.

EII-2Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I could also see her being IEE-Fi. They seem like they could be a cute dual or activity pairing.

He's LSE. No she's definitely EII
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB_SZD8_TuI
    @Sol look at the silliness, goofiness willing to work alongside you EII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjKUKgOJeZk
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 11-24-2019 at 02:38 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sol look at the silliness, goofiness willing to work alongside you EII
    silliness as the association with inferior body may relate to N
    goofiness to easier thinking of F
    any NF type gives such impressions to any ST

the main on what you are accented in your dual is _positive_ of his strenghtes. you notice weaknesses as a background where you may need to support and to care about him. in good IR happens so, as the general attitude is positive

in EII women I'm mostly accented on their kind, loving eyes and calm temper, what relates to base Fi. then imaginative, sophisticated mind of N types. I may more accent on negative sides in conflicts with them, when the general attitude some shifts to negative side

Jonna Jinton may to have NF, but I have no impressions of Fi in her. it's not EII
    there is small % where I'd agree with your or other one's typing. low average matches

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

the main on what you are accented in your dual is _positive_ of his strenghtes. you notice weaknesses as a background where you may need to support and to care about him. in good IR happens so, as the general attitude is positive

in EII women I'm mostly accented on their kind, loving eyes and calm temper, what relates to base Fi. then imaginative, sophisticated mind of N types. I may more accent on negative sides in conflicts with them, when the general attitude some shifts to negative side

Jonna Jinton may to have NF, but I have no impressions of Fi in her. it's not EII
    there is small % where I'd agree with your or other one's typing. low average matches
    The whole video is so warm kind calm and loving. She's 100% EII

ahhhh sol my goodness sol
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. She has a soft voice and facial expressions. She expresses herself very gently.
    2. She obviously has close feelings for nature.
    3.She trusts her partner to take care of the practical things.
    4.She clearly has a finite amount of physical energy; she has to take a nap in the middle of the day.
    5.She likes to nurture and take care of the people (and animals) that are important to her.
    -

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-2Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    There are a few things that concern me about the way in which you present yourself that goes against EII
    1. That your life goal is to be a mother and a nurturer
    With this point I want to say that EII life goal as seen through the video of this EII is to bring beauty to people (other people). To show them the beautiful world through her art. I feel many EII are that way; they want to impart something beautiful of this world to others.

Now I ask you a question ...why are you so much about what you want for yourself rather than what you can bring to others

Do you see where I'm getting at?
    -

TIM
    EII-Fi or SEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I ask you a question ...why are you so much about what you want for yourself rather than what you can bring to others

Do you see where I'm getting at?
    On the contrary actually, I never got the chance to really talk about it though so it makes sense why you haven't seen me express it yet. I am the type of person that loves helping people, I would consider myself a humanitarian. I constantly see the potential in people and try to help them be better or reach their goals. I encourage others to be better people too whether its asking them to be kinder, or follow certain morals. I am not pushy about it but I will mention it if I get the chance, or if I openly see them doing something bad. I want to better society as a whole and that starts with each individual. I of course have goals of my own but that doesn't drown out my goal to help others as well. I do photography as a hobby and I hope that when I show people my pictures, it allows them to see the beauty of life, and nature. I never openly discuss it because its never prompted yet I do always think about it.
    - Fate

TIM
    EII-Fi or SEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. She has a soft voice and facial expressions. She expresses herself very gently.
    2. She obviously has close feelings for nature.
    3.She trusts her partner to take care of the practical things.
    4.She clearly has a finite amount of physical energy; she has to take a nap in the middle of the day.
    5.She likes to nurture and take care of the people (and animals) that are important to her.
    Sky this literally sounds just like me ahha
    - Fate

TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is awesome.

I didn't really see her as PoLr Se upon watching many of her videos a while back, but what do I know, I'm a "noob". I can see EII more now for sure. The deep love and spiritual connection to nature is definitely not just an EII thing, but I get that it would be common among those of this type
    "I am my own muse. I am the subject I know best, the subject I want to know better."

TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post

This is awesome.

I didn't really see her as PoLr Se upon watching many of her videos a while back, but what do I know, I'm a "noob". I can see EII more now for sure. The deep love and spiritual connection to nature is definitely not just an EII thing, but I get that it would be common among those of this type
    wasn't this the girl that you showed me a week or so ago in the chat? I remember watching a couple of videos a day later and leaning more towards delta NF. I want to type her in a few weeks.

TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it is! I was asking for @angelic lol because she had said she was the same type as this woman : ) That would be cool if you could type her.

wasn't this the girl that you showed me a week or so ago in the chat? I remember watching a couple of videos a day later and leaning more towards delta NF. I want to type her in a few weeks.

Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

4tv - умные гаджеты - INFJ

Svetlana Kurakina - INFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 11-25-2019 at 07:39 PM.

TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jamie Lee Curtis: SLI Dominant subtype
    Daniel Craig: SLI Harmonizing subtype?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLARZdcEFTc
    Last edited by Marep; 11-26-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Abi Titmus - mb ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    Daniel Craig: SLI Harmonizing subtype?
    ENFJ

without bs theory you'd do lesser of mistakes

Jamie Lee Curtis - mb ENTJ
    Last edited by Sol; 11-26-2019 at 10:15 PM.

TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mia Wasikowska and Robert Pattinson: both EII

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=irE1i-ilQaw

TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EII: Robert Pattinson, David Michôd, Guy Pearce

EII-Fi: David Michôd

EII-Ne: Guy Pearce
    interviews EII-Ne: Robert Pattinson

Last edited by toska; 11-28-2019 at 03:32 AM.

EII-2Ne

TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Marep types better than sol tbh.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jamie Lee Curtis is so Dominant subtype. I think maybe ILE

Landlady of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Landlady of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Baruch Spinoza - EII

A typing I've had for a while, but was unable to have a strong conviction about. But I don't currently think that other typings for him are clearly stronger.

TIM
    IEE-Fi-H, E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He kind of reminds me of a LII I knew in that painting

Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mia Wasikowska - ENTP
    Robert Pattinson - not delta
    Richard E. Grant - not IEE

I think that Marep types better than sol tbh.
    you and marep are random noobs who mistype even yourselves still