Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152
Results 2,041 to 2,064 of 2064

Thread: Examples of Deltas

  1. #2041
    them's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    TIM
    itsp
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    smut peddler dana vespoli - iee
    Last edited by them; 02-12-2021 at 05:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    It's really terrible having an IQ of less than 75 when I've always wanted to have a higher IQ than everyone else in the world.

  2. #2042
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,309
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    A female ISTP artist.

    The craftsman archetype.

    link to vimeo video

    As an aside, if you ever want to know what magic mushrooms looks and feels like "pulsating light emanating from all objects, living and non-living, linked together" pretty much sums it up.
    I agree that she's delta, but I think she is intuitive.

  3. #2043

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,227
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    I agree that she's delta, but I think she is intuitive.
    I considered this at first, but landed on ST for the strong attention to detail. Certainly there is some demonstrative types of intuition - the way she connects various fields of biology and observatory naturalism being one of them - overall I think its only done to serve the internal Si vision. You know?

    She even states at the end of the video that she is trying to share her internal vision of how she sees matter and energy.

    I know she has a intuitive kinaesthetic, but keep in mind she is also a woman who probably grew up in her quadra, surrounded by quadra mates. People start to blend together. Notice how she organizes her artwork, staff, construction projects? Seems like the kind of person to go for expert advice for.


    She also reminds me of a SLI woman I met this year and her EII boy friend. Her and I are both early risers, whereas I love to listen to upbeat rap music, or "pump up", she liked to do calming yoga in front of the fire place. Eventually a guy starts to walk on egg shells around Si.

    I bring up this story because its the same sort of woman as this one featured. Very common archetype in the pacific-central north west of north america. Probably because there is still so much wilderness here. Although this woman was from Belgium, here in in this part of the world to hang out with other deltas. Uhg the amount of subtle judgements over several months still gives me PTSD. Good people, but very idealistic.

  4. #2044
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,309
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I considered this at first, but landed on ST for the strong attention to detail. Certainly there is some demonstrative types of intuition - the way she connects various fields of biology and observatory naturalism being one of them - overall I think its only done to serve the internal Si vision. You know?

    She even states at the end of the video that she is trying to share her internal vision of how she sees matter and energy.

    I know she has a intuitive kinaesthetic, but keep in mind she is also a woman who probably grew up in her quadra, surrounded by quadra mates. People start to blend together. Notice how she organizes her artwork, staff, construction projects? Seems like the kind of person to go for expert advice for.


    She also reminds me of a SLI woman I met this year and her EII boy friend. Her and I are both early risers, whereas I love to listen to upbeat rap music, or "pump up", she liked to do calming yoga in front of the fire place. Eventually a guy starts to walk on egg shells around Si.

    I bring up this story because its the same sort of woman as this one featured. Very common archetype in the pacific-central north west of north america. Probably because there is still so much wilderness here. Although this woman was from Belgium, here in in this part of the world to hang out with other deltas. Uhg the amount of subtle judgements over several months still gives me PTSD. Good people, but very idealistic.

    I can't see her being a sensing type with that level of artistic creativity. I think she is a normalising subtype, possibly EII.

  5. #2045

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,227
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    I can't see her being a sensing type with that level of artistic creativity. I think she is a normalising subtype, possibly EII.
    Why not?

    Do you subscribe to the Si= sitting on a couch type?

    I just wonder where the "craftsmen" archetype would come from if a person did not have some level of creativity in their psyche. You think if she was a woodworking carpenter who builds homes during the work week and makes fine wood furniture on the weekends would make her more of a SLI? Maybe if she was into auto body work would suit SLI better.

    I know, she seems INFj, but I'm sensing ignored Se. She is producing Si as well. A more gentle, feminine version of it that's not attached to Fe. I think people have a misconception that delta ST is all tough guy shops at Home Depot types. No. Si Te goes different places in Ip energy metabolism, especially in women with strong nurtured ethics.

    Also, DNCH is a joke imho. Nature vs Nurture covers more ground a lot better. Meaning socionics can only go so far when explaining the totality of a single personality. The 4 subtypes variants is way to specific in a gulenko arbitrary type way. You won't find me regarding this theory in high regard.

  6. #2046
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,309
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Why not?

    Do you subscribe to the Si= sitting on a couch type?
    no, I see Si as a perception of the inner processes of your body, and Ni as a perception of abstract and speculative pictures. which function do you think creates her work?

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post


  7. #2047

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,227
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    no, I see Si as a perception of the inner processes of your body, and Ni as a perception of abstract and speculative pictures. which function do you think creates her work?
    Definitely Si. She sat in Yellow stone studying the shapes of pond scum. Think about it. Look at her home. Look at her clothing. Listen to her voice. The way she brought to life her vibrant awareness of life forms lit by inner energy. She literally says "this is how I see the world". Formless shapes, colours, impressions​.

    I think I will bring up another delta SLI male for comparison.

  8. #2048

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,227
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mike Portnoy SLI Si subtype.


  9. #2049
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,309
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Definitely Si. She sat in Yellow stone studying the shapes of pond scum. Think about it. Look at her home. Look at her clothing. Listen to her voice. The way she brought to life her vibrant awareness of life forms lit by inner energy. She literally says "this is how I see the world". Formless shapes, colours, impressions​.

    I think I will bring up another delta SLI male for comparison.
    no need. I work with dozens of SLI.

  10. #2050

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,227
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    no need. I work with dozens of SLI.
    To late. I doubt you work with SLI women. She ain't INFj. I think you see a young woman who references multiply biology and science topics and are misconstruing that as being Ni-Ne. I don't, because in context she is doing it in order to "see" forms in nature and transpose that into her artwork. I think you are misunderstanding a creative process as actually being base ego produced intuition.

    In a more complex way, when she describes wanting to find connection in nature sounds like mobilizing Fi. Would need more information than what the video describes.

    When the video opens, she says the bigger picture of the project is so large that " its a big task, if we look at the whole thing, altogether, it can feel pretty daunting". The way she breaks down this project in step by step is exactly what a IEE needs. She is the details organizer,

    "dot by dot, line by line, one by one, we are painting every single intricate panel". <--- the minutia of tasks = Si, Te.

    edit: the only other socionics informational element one can draw from this video is Ni. But, the trick is, is this Ni connected to time awareness, when she pulls from different inspirations? I don't hear it. Like I said, these studies are to inspire a Si awareness and bring them into fruition.

    "The deeper I went into the project the more it started touching deeper fibres with in me" <<< a tonne of Si in this statement ... later... some Fi here.

    "When we are able to go beyond our individual selves, and connect with a much bigger expression of life" <<<< lots of Ne and Fi suggestion here.
    Last edited by timber; 01-10-2021 at 09:13 PM.

  11. #2051

  12. #2052
    Decisive Queen StarPath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    TIM
    Executive
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post


    IEE
    I definitely agree with IEE for this youtuber. IEE-Fi, I think.
    ESI-Se - 1w2 sp/so - 136 - VLEF - Lawful Neutral - Ravenclaw
    1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5
    Virgo Sun - Aquarius Rising - Scorpio Moon


  13. #2053

  14. #2054
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Dogsville California >)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    1,770
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Carl Rogers EII (MBTI INFP)



    Ani Lorak IEE (MBTI ENFP)

    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 01-18-2021 at 10:51 AM.

  15. #2055

  16. #2056

  17. #2057
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,309
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    I want to watch more videos, but it already seems to me that this guy is an SLI. he has a channel with 1,72 million subscribers about nature and living alone in the wilderness. he barely talks, often in a rather lethargic and slow manner, so the introversion is very clearly visible. he also has a personal channel.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gG-J70FxMo

    he talks a bit about himself here.

    I also think he looks a bit like Walt Whitman, who I think is also an SLI


  18. #2058

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    TIM
    IEI social 946
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Monty Don- LSE

    (British presenter who makes gardening shows) His latest shows about gardens around the world are really interesting.

    (12) Monty Don’s American Gardens episode 3 - YouTube
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

  19. #2059
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    357
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    I've got no strings

    To hold me down
    To make me fret
    Or make me frown
    I had strings
    But now I'm free
    There are no strings on me

  20. #2060

  21. #2061

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is this how a trauma depress EII look like?




  22. #2062

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    TIM
    delta NF
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    Is this how a trauma depress EII look like?



    I'd say yes, a hundred percent. He seems to have incredibly pronounced Fi and Ne, and the way he grapples with guilt over some of his decisions (whether the ones he makes, or his part in those of others) seems very Fi-centric as well. Probably not a "good" thing, but Shinji is one of the most relatable characters I've ever seen in a show from an information element standpoint. Such a good episode too btw--was a bit jarring hearing the dub for the first time though

  23. #2063
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,309
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Shinji Ikari is an IEI, the same type as Hideaki Anno.

  24. #2064

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Shinji Ikari is an IEI, the same type as Hideaki Anno.
    I barely see any Ni and Fe in Shinji, just pure Fi rampage (and a little bit Ti an Ne). Not sure about the author, but an IEI has a high chance of writing this shit much more than an EII.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •