Thread: Examples of Deltas

Hybrid View

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with yolandi being sli. die antwoord is poking fun at things they have contempt for by posing as caricatures so outlandish people take the persona seriously. theyve had other music projects that were very different, this is just the one that happened to get really popular so theyve stuck with it longest. it's all a "big black joke" like they say in their song "fok julle naaiers" ("fuck you all") talking shit about people who don't quite get their dry humour. ninja seems a gamma type like comedian andrew dice clay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by them View Post
    i agree with yolandi being sli. die antwoord is poking fun at things they have contempt for by posing as caricatures so outlandish people take the persona seriously. theyve had other music projects that were very different, this is just the one that happened to get really popular so theyve stuck with it longest. it's all a "big black joke" like they say in their song "fok julle naaiers" ("fuck you all") talking shit about people who don't quite get their dry humour. ninja seems a gamma type like comedian andrew dice clay.
    Oh my fuck. If Yolandi is SLI I am going to become EIE.