Creepy-

Default Socionics: relations of supervision

dfs

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends, relationships of supervision are actually all-around pretty crappy no matter the circumstances of the people involved.

It is actually worse to be the supervisor with some types, as the supervisee can try to compete with the supervisor and do all sorts of horrible horrible things ... this is especially true with ENTp/ISTj in which I have personally experienced and the supervisee was my father, so I guess that fits in with your criteria in older, higher social status ...

In my experiences with relationships of supervision, the supervisee can be so desperate to outwit the supervisor that the relationship could involve heavy attempts of mind manipulation by the supervisee to the supervisor and can even escelate into actual physical violence from the supervisee to the supervisor in an attempt to keep from being supervised.

I would seriously avoid relationships of supervision, even if they are family stay the hell away from your supervisor or supervisee.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was having very erudite, polite and respected ESFj boss who was trying constantly to achieve commendation from me. It was very pity and I was very confused (I didn't know about socionics back then). I was suppresing my Ni when we were in company in order to not have him feel bad and confused in front of other people. I'm happy that I've quit that job cause I'ts a great pain when person tries to suppress it's dominant function constantly.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!