Thread: HA compensating for Polr

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default HA compensating for Polr

What are the ways in which your HA compensates for your polr? It seems like a really odd concept that you can just get by without all the information in the world. You are actively avoiding information about your polr, and your dual is supposed to get along with you so famously because they also avoid it...

?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see if with some examples it is clear...

Fi polr = you get/give lots of Fe so that you can understand the relationships even if you have no clue about them usually

Si polr = you become powerful in order not be taken advantage of the awkwardness in managing the body (?)

Se polr = you get healthy so that you can afford reality easily

Ni polr = you become perfect so that you can go on even without being able to predict happenings

Ne polr = you define a clear path in order to get rid of the obstacles
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: HA compensating for Polr

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    What are the ways in which your HA compensates for your polr? It seems like a really odd concept that you can just get by without all the information in the world. You are actively avoiding information about your polr, and your dual is supposed to get along with you so famously because they also avoid it...

?
    There are a couple of things that I have learned to do which I attribute to an active pursuit of using Te

1) when i have to further define or give a more detailed form to something, it is far easier for me to attempt to define or give form to the "blocks" of information (aka concepts) which i am working with. it seems that i absolutely cannot state explicitly the relationships between the blocks, i never know where to even start to do so
    2) i arrange and rearrange these blocks (whether I have defined them in my own mind or not) until their organization feels right to me...meaning i don't get any negative cringes nor tugs when i review the arrangement i have them in
    3) if done sufficiently well, the above arrangement gives the illusion that i've expressed the relationship between the blocks, when in reality the relationship has merely been implied

and thus, i've attempted to compensate for Ti polr

(and for those who even think about suggesting that i'm making this up to make it seem that i want you to think i have ti polr and trying to use te ha, i attempted to describe the exact same process within less than a month of joining the forum and while still in the process of trying to learn about socionics, and if you want to "alter" my type, the above process is one of the things you will have to take into consideration if you even hope of convincing me of anything else)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-bg

typical ESFp response

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does giving examples count as using Te to compensate for Ti PoLR?

I'm better at that, and that's what I prefer, that people give examples to illustrate what they mean.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

Si polr = you become powerful in order not be taken advantage of the awkwardness in managing the body (?)
    This is pretty good.
    ENTj

"A conscience does not prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it..."

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
    - Thomas E Lawrence

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao, it was good?

I laughed out loud when I read it..

But I can see how it makes sense somewhat.

What about Ti & Te PoLR !? Don't leave us hanging!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te HA - accumulates lots and lots of useless knowledge to overcome incredible stupidity

Ti HA - tries to justify useless intellectualism based on complete aversion to rational thinking

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Ti HA - tries to justify useless intellectualism based on complete aversion to rational thinking
    lol!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Lmao, it was good?

I laughed out loud when I read it..

But I can see how it makes sense somewhat.

What about Ti & Te PoLR !? Don't leave us hanging!
    Haha ok rewrite

Si Hidden Agenda - Wants to become powerful to transcend physical concerns

Translation: I want to become rich so I never have to clean, cook, or anything similar ever again
    ENTj

"A conscience does not prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it..."

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
    - Thomas E Lawrence

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Te HA - accumulates lots and lots of useless knowledge to overcome incredible stupidity

These ones are pretty good.

How about Fi HA - coming to completely falsified arbitrary morals about evil doers to make you feel better about being a jackass.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler

How about Fi HA - coming to completely falsified arbitrary morals about evil doers to make you feel better about being a jackass.
    LoL. Word battle!

Now niffweed, ye see the fruits of ye labour.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stefana
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler

LoL. Word battle!

Now niffweed, ye see the fruits of ye labour.
    :wink: I accept a word battle, if niffweed is up to the challenge tomorrow.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, oh man, those last few on Ti, Te and Fi were pretty damn TRUE! I see that Fi HA allllll the time on ISTps & INTps being sarcastic "humourous" bastards and blaming others for being "evil" (aka me!) when they are really the heartless ones.. it seems.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry... as a jackass, i don't do battle with those who know not the fruits of intelligence.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

sorry... as a jackass, i don't do battle with those who know not the fruits of intelligence.
    Bring the idiot that I am, I don't attempt battles with the courageous and humble. :wink:

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5