Perhaps I should explain to everyone my frustration over the matter of typological descriptions located acrost the internet. I do not like the fact that many of the type descriptions located on the internet were not actually written by people who were representatives of the various types.

I am more than capable of writting all of these typological descriptions myself for the website, but I am risking placing positive and negitive ENTp relationship bias on the descriptions, and I do not want to do that. For example, I do not think that it is fair to all of the types that the socionic descriptions on the www.socionics.com website were written by just one person who is one specific type. It has been pointed out before that there is some odd negitive bias in some of the descriptions on that website. I want to do what I can to change that, and I know that there are people who want to help.

Also, another reason I have is that I want other people of the various types to have a chance to say what they know about their own types that may not necessarily be listed in many typological descriptions, and it could help others to find their own type or could be used as a basis for new information for the types that may not be available in english or at all.

A few people of certain types in this forum have already volunteered to author descriptions for the website, and I am waiting patiently for them to complete those descriptions. I thank all of you ...

If I do not get enough people to volunteer to cover for all of the rest of the types that have not had descriptions written for them, I may have to end up writting them myself anyways with potential ENTp relationship bias.

It is your choice ... I am leaving it up to everyone else to decide whether I should do that or not.