Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish View Post
I have only had friendships with my semi-duals.
I like their Te, it's nice. My closest LIE friend is an entrepreneur (stereotypically.) He's fun and very sincere, which I like.
However, I just can't deal with Si PoLR. Just being in his apartment becomes exasperating after a couple of hours.
Some LIEs have been interested in me romantically, but they push for an aggressor response that I'm just not going to give them. It creates tension.
Otherwise, they are fine. Excellent people to work with and to discuss ideas with. They tend to have an excellent sense of humor too.
@BabelFish, I think what you wrote is fantastic. I'm making a personal copy of it to read whenever I find myself weakening around my attractive, intelligent, respectable, very well-put-together EII secretary who is newly single. I mean, if she were ESI, I'd be married again by now.
BUT, she isn't ESI and, while I've been refraining from getting close by telling myself that semi-duality is not a good match because "Victim-Infantile" and Strat's LIE-EII article, it is very good to be reminded that she, in turn, probably couldn't take my Si-PoLR.
I've been renovating my house for over a year now, and the kitchen consists of a sink (no counter, no cabinets), a stove, a refrigerator, and a microwave on a steel shelving unit. The walls and ceilings are bare studs. I can easily see how this would not be acceptable to an EII.

Thank you so much.

As for LIE's pushing for that Aggressor response from women, it's super true. The EII secretary cornered me last week after work with some papers to sign, everyone else had left the building. She stood really, really close while explaining what they were. I was thinking, "Is she just being helpful or is she looking for something more", so I "accidentally" touched her arm. She immediately turned full towards me and gave me this look, like, "Well, come on then", but didn't actually say anything. Just that passive look. I thought, "Good Grief. Do not do this, you will regret it forever" and I asked her if she's started dating some LSE yet, to defuse the moment and get things away from the here and now.

If she hadn't been so absolutely passive, or if she were an ESI, then that would have had a very different outcome.

I should add that, while she is a great friend and a great professional resource, we don't work perfectly together. There is a lack of implementation (Se?) about our interactions.